Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I mean if I can transfer my PokeDex seen/caught information from B&W1 to B&W2? I mean I'm not going to grind a Dratini to Level 55 again so I can have Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite on my PokeDex.
No we've never been able to do that. Dragonite are very easy to get in bw/b2w2 anyway since you can find very high level ones at DST.

No, of course not.
Gah, this is Nintendo, shoulda known better. Well, I did get a complete PokeDex in Yellow version, so that is good enough for me.

By the way, Dragonite was just an example. I was hoping there'd be a catchable Salamence though, I still don't have any of those in in-games.

Gah, this is Nintendo, shoulda known better. Well, I did get a complete PokeDex in Yellow version, so that is good enough for me.

By the way, Dragonite was just an example. I was hoping there'd be a catchable Salamence though, I still don't have any of those in in-games.
Bagon is found in hidden hollows in pinwheel forest, I don't know if it's the inside or outside one though.

Speaking as someone whose completed the National Dex in both White & Black, grinding really isn't that much of an issue.
Lucky eggs, new exp system, the pass powers (now purchasable independently apparently??) it all goes by pretty quick

that was what i did. it failed. >.>

unless of course this is like RS regice where you're supposed to just stand there for 5 minutes
You have to stand in the center of the circular pattern, them move 6 steps down and 9 steps right and press A. Perhaps pressing A was what you were missing? I know that's what I missed when I first did it.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One thing I like about the Memory Link is that it displays my old certificates for completing the Unova and National Pokédex in the first game. Sitting there so nicely in my old room. Too bad I can't have four. :3

It wouldn't make sense for your Pokedex to transfer because:
A.) Half of the point of the game is to catch Pokemon, why "autocomplete" it?
B.) You don't play as your BW character. It's a new kid.

Speaking of which, I got a complete Pokédex in Yellow, minus Dragonite, as well as a complete Pokédex in Pearl, of course one in White minus K-M-G.

okay dream radar pals
pokejungle said:
On today’s episode of Pokémon Smash it was revealed that Pokémon Dream Radar has hidden commands that can be entered in order to unlock some new Pokémon. They gave two examples, both of which were already obtainable already in some form (Dream World). NL said that he believe the episode said there were 7 total, 5 of which are unrevealed as of now. These commands need to be be entered on the menu screen:

Beldum (Light Metal): ↑ → ↓ ← [L] [R] [X]
Slowpoke (Regenerator): ↑ → ↓ ← [L] [R] [Y]
please say someone is trying to find the codes for the other 5 (or more?)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.

Also, I'm officially in love with the gyms of BW2. The first gym is just so lovely and generic. Just the way I imagine it when I hear the words "Pokémon Gym": The wardrobes. The classroom. A large sand-covered back yard where battle courts are marked (they even added rakes to level the sand after use!). The spectator stands. The floodlights. Benches with toppled bottles of energy drink. The Gym Leader's stand, overlooking the courts. This is a place where Pokémon and trainers are trained. It's not just a building in which a strong trainer waits for random challengers to pass by.

The second... not a big, fancy building, but a beat-down club in the port area of Virbank. A worn locale in which a band practises their songs... and DOGARS!

It goes on and on. Oh, and the music. The lovely music, slightly different from Gym to Gym. I especially love the themes of the gyms in Mistralton and Driftveil.

I'm not sure if this goes here, but I'll post it just in case.
Movie 15 seems to really love having Kyurem using Flamethrower in all of its forme. Yes, even Kyurem-B.
I mean, just look at the pictures here: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/ib/threads/3072

It seems a bit too much to be a mere anime inconsistency, so either Kyurem being able to use Flamethrower in all its formes (and, indeed, being able to use that move at all) has something to do with the plot or they're going to release an event Kyurem with said move available (and most likely Wild Charge or Thunderbolt). I hope it's the latter so Kyurem-B can get past Ferrothorn and Forretress more easily.

Either way, this means that GF has broken the "Zekrom/Kyurem-B and Reshiram/Kyurem-W must never use fire and electric attacks, respectively" taboo. I wodnder where this is going to lead to.
Unless this is Kyurem's version of DragonBreath.
Even in the anime, T R O L L F R E A K

okay dream radar pals

please say someone is trying to find the codes for the other 5 (or more?)
Did people try "↑ → ↓ ← L R A" or " ↑ → ↓ ← L R B" yet? Or swap L and R.

But seriously. Pretty unexpected. I wonder if people can hack into that.

Serebii says you gotta beat Landorus before you can use the codes? can someone prove him wrong? I'd love to use Metagross ingame without having to wait until super late.

Serebii says you gotta beat Landorus before you can use the codes? can someone prove him wrong? I'd love to use Metagross ingame without having to wait until super late.
well it sounds like it doesn't take that long to get to Landorus, at least
if you don't actively grind through 800 orbs you could probably get there in a few days

well it sounds like it doesn't take that long to get to Landorus, at least
if you don't actively grind through 800 orbs you could probably get there in a few days
But I didn't plan on playing to get Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus until I felt comfortable enough RNGing for them (Tornadus at least, anyway. I don't have an RNG'd one of those at all.) So probably not until after I clear the Main Story... which is too late to use Metagross during the main story.

But I didn't plan on playing to get Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus until I felt comfortable enough RNGing for them (Tornadus at least, anyway. I don't have an RNG'd one of those at all.) So probably not until after I clear the Main Story... which is too late to use Metagross during the main story.
I thought you couldn't rng the dream radar mons because they go directly to the pc

Even life can be RNGed

(and it was possible to RNG PokéWalker pokémon, so Dream Radar doesn't seem too far off)
Yeah, I am sure there will be a way. I am also excited about using standard seeds now for Entralink pokemon. The only disappointment about BW2 is the breeding aspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)