Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

interesting, considering the JP genesect with the same moveset came at L50 :O

Also i think you can use double types to get the achievements, no? if you're really aiming for the achievements you'll have to beat the E4 around 17 times (maybe lesser if you use double types), also soloes count afaik.
Yeah Solos count and so do Dual Types.
I remember someone soloed with Black Kyurem and got the Dragon & Ice medals

The only way to play through my game in challenge mode from the start is to have someone beat the game in Black 2 and afterwards send challenge mode to me right? And I'm assuming the Unova link utilises the games IR so that means I must physically find a person in my area with a DS who has beat the game.

This has to be the biggest load of crap I've ever seen... The one thing I've always wanted in Pokemon games was to be able to choose your difficulty settings. I want to play from the start in challenge mode but it's going to be a big hassle not to mention a long wait before I can accomplish this.

The only way to play through my game in challenge mode from the start is to have someone beat the game in Black 2 and afterwards send challenge mode to me right? And I'm assuming the Unova link utilises the games IR so that means I must physically find a person in my area with a DS who has beat the game.

This has to be the biggest load of crap I've ever seen... The one thing I've always wanted in Pokemon games was to be able to choose your difficulty settings. I want to play from the start in challenge mode but it's going to be a big hassle not to mention a long wait before I can accomplish this.
unfortunately, yes.

blame trollfreak

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Question!

So I'm gunna be buying Black 2 soon and I wanna do the Memory Link thing with my Black version. Just realized though, do I need two DS to do this? How exactly does the Memory Link work?

breh

強いだね
Question!

So I'm gunna be buying Black 2 soon and I wanna do the Memory Link thing with my Black version. Just realized though, do I need two DS to do this? How exactly does the Memory Link work?

Yes, you need two DS, afaik.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be able to test this tomorrow, but from Bulbapedia it says all you need is the C-gear and the Basic badge to be able to trade.

I hope so because I just spent like 5 hours catching 100 magnemites to trade to my BW games.
I traded already to my game after I got the Basic Badge and C-Gear, so confirming this.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No it's beating the e4 (and champion) with a monotype team
The e4 doesn't even show up in the WT, sadly
I figured this out on my own, but I was asking about how to get achievements in this game. I wasn't aware of the medal system.

It's long overdue for Pokemon, and Nintendo games in general. I'm loving the neat new features. Between this and Mists of Pandaria, I'm happy that certain games are encouraging people to slow down and enjoy all the little things they have to offer.

Could you expand of this? Would love to use the Memory Link but I only have one DS handy. How would I go about doing this?
Pop in BW1, go to Game Sync, get the code. Follow the instructions from there.

Pop in BW2, go to Unova Link, choose Memory Link via NWFC and enter your Game ID from BW1.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
If you run from N's Pokemon (the ones you can capture after using Memory Link) instead of capturing them, will they reappear?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I figured this out on my own, but I was asking about how to get achievements in this game. I wasn't aware of the medal system.

It's long overdue for Pokemon, and Nintendo games in general. I'm loving the neat new features. Between this and Mists of Pandaria, I'm happy that certain games are encouraging people to slow down and enjoy all the little things they have to offer.
A few of the medals are going to be a real pain in the ass to get, but I might actually attempt to 100% complete this game.

The ones I see being the hardest to reasonably get:

1,000,000 exp in one day (it's possible but it will take almost an entire day without using about 100 rare candies)
Beat Multi Train
Collect all Musical props
100 customers and 50 shops in Join Avenue
100 Xtransceiver minigames and 1000 points on said minigames
Extralink Funfest with 30 people and 1000 points on Extralink Funfest mission
Passing by 1000 people in Tag Mode (wtf, seriously)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not worried about social medals, but mainly because I go to VGCs and cons.

Hardest one for me would be a streak of 100 in Battle Subway due to the extreme hax that exponentially rises after the 5th round. My best streak in any "Battle Tower" mode is like 60-70-something. The others are just time-consuming, but I play WoW and I can tell you that none of these achievements are as time-consuming or challenging. But I love Pokemon much more and I'm really excited to attempt a 100% complete.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Hardest one for me would be a streak of 100 in Battle Subway due to the extreme hax that exponentially rises after the 5th round. My best streak in any "Battle Tower" mode is like 60-70-something.
According to the official players guide, it's merely "Try the Battle Subway 100 times or more". It doesn't say anything about winning 100 times in a row.

I love that there are medals for using Splash and Struggle.

Also apparently medals for catching a Pokemon with Pokerus. I have a feeling that is different than simply possessing a Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)