The best part about the timer is that the youtube chat is enabled, so you get 22 hours of bored/hyped youtube commenters spewing their thoughts in there idly.
But what about the cost to Purify? Including Stardust?From what I've seen so far, it seems like one or two in an area of 20* will be TR. It's not a static condition, though, so the numbers are probably wobblier than that as locations shift over time.
I'd recommend hitting up a place like a zoo or a college campus, since those usually have a high density of stops.
*This anecdotal evidence is based on observations of two college campuses and a five to six block radius in a downtown district.
As a reminder, for those who are creating new accounts accounts (I.e. new players), catch Armored Mewtwo while you can so you can trade old form (I.e. Shadow Ball) Mewtwo to your new account with the entry already in Pokédex, get Rayquaza so you can also add that to your Pokédex, do the Dratini Research task so you can also add that to your Pokédex, get the huge amount of Dratini candy, and evolve it to Dragonite so you get the huge amount of Stardust especially with the Stardust Piece, and Experience especially with the Lucky Egg. This will enable you to do trades for Luckys, using the free passes for Raids, and trade to re-roll the Community Day Pokemon.
The best Gengar fast moves, Shadow Claw and Lick, are unfortunately both legacy moves. You would have to find people locally that are willing to give or trade those away to give yourself the best Gengar team.Hey all,
Gengar has been my favorite pokemon since gen 1. Now I want build a team around him for pokemon go. If anyone can help me out with that I'd great.
More Gifts for you, more Gifts for friends!
Pokémon GO is better with friends. What better way to show appreciation for your friends than with Gifts?
Date + Time
- Monday, August 5, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT to Monday, August 19, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT
Remember to spin those PokéStops and stock up on Gifts so you can make your friends’ days bright by sending each of them a Gift!
- All Eggs received from Gifts during the event will require only 2 km to hatch and look like 2 km Eggs, but don’t worry, Trainers! The Pokémon that hatch from them will be ones that normally appear in 7 km Eggs, regardless of whether you incubate or hatch them during or after the event.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can open daily will increase to 30.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
- If you’re lucky, you may hatch a Shiny Bonsly!
—The Pokémon GO team
Yea it applies to both Gardevoir and Gallade.Correct me if it was already stated, but evolving kirlia during the community day hours does it apply for gallade or only gardevoir? I’m assuming it’ll be like eevee where any evolution had the community day move, but I’m not sure how well gallade benefits from synchronoise.