Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - The Offical Competitive Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea why Flygon STILL doesn't get Dragon Dance, while Barboach, Corphish and Tropius get it. At least Tropius makes some sort of sense.

I really have no idea why Flygon STILL doesn't get Dragon Dance, while Barboach, Corphish and Tropius get it. At least Tropius makes some sort of sense.
i approve this message.

:(

flygon getting outrage, fire punch and thunderpunch was pretty boss though

I wonder if this is a kicking move like Low Kick. Exeggutor and Mudkip's presence on this list means that anything involving hands would be incredibly bizarre. It also matches up 100% with the list of existing Low Kick users, which is true of very few existing Fighting moves that aren't obscenely rare.
That seems probable.

When was aqua jet announced to be a move tutor?

And can someone post a list of them since the thread is 10 pages long.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We're mostly speculating. Back read the last few pages to see what people have been guessing. For example, I'm guessing two of them are Heal Bell and Hyper/Super Fang.

Blackhawk11

one on one
I can see the Luvdisc set now: "Rain AgiliJet Disc"
And the description: "First, use Rain Dance to activate Swift Swim. Next, use Agility to boost the one stat that doesn't need to be any higher. Top it all off with an Aqua Jet, making the previously aquired Speed boosts completely useless."

It would dominate just about every tier. Except for all of them.

And the description: "First, use Rain Dance to activate Swift Swim. Next, use Agility to boost the one stat that doesn't need to be any higher. Top it all off with an Aqua Jet, making the previously aquired Speed boosts completely useless."

Haha, I would use that.

Edit: Serebii confirmed that HM 5 is Whirlpool.

would there be a possibility for chomp to come down to OU with all these new priority users? I mean even CB es Nite would do some nice dmg to Chomp

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Take that to C&C when HG/SS revamps open up.

EDIT;; @Lordkira: The only priority that poses any real threat to Chomp is Ice Shard. And even then, it's shaky.

Speaking of Aqua Jet, this could be a fun set.

Feraligatr @ Leichi Berry
Adamant - Torrent
-Substitute
-Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
-Flail
-Aqua Jet

40+STAB+Torrent+Leichi Berry = 135 Base Power before a Dragon/Swords Dance, which is equal to CB Scizor's Bullet Punch, just with a lower Attack stat and not locked in.

For all the people saying no one who breeds with Dragonite gets E-speed your wrong.Dratini given to you by some guy has E-speed if you answer his questions right in gold and silver.

For all the people saying no one who breeds with Dragonite gets E-speed your wrong.Dratini given to you by some guy has E-speed if you answer his questions right in gold and silver.
Everyone already assumed that much. And you are incorrect anyway. It was only in Crystal that you got a Dratini for free.

What they were saying was that no Pokemon in Dragonite's egg group naturally learns Extremespeed, so without something like the E-speed Dragonite returning, it would have been impossible to get regardless. ...Which is what you were saying too (no Pokemon that can breed with Dragonite naturally learns E-speed just by level-up, and you have to use the special Dratini to pass it down), so I'm not sure the problem.

And the E-speed Dratini was originally only in Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)