Pokémon Rumble World

A regular Fever will do just fine, I think.

Also, my addiction made me play this game again today, and I put in more effort, completing the next challenge, unlocking the Move Tutor (which honestly doesn't help me all that much at the moment; maybe I should teach Kyogre Thunderbolt/Icy Wind/Bulldoze) and then caught a 967 Power Kyogre after getting a Fever in the Sapphire stages.

Getting more diamonds is hardly getting easier as I keep progressing however.

I got the Diamond Balloon with all the Diamonds I saved up, but not the Sapphire or Ruby Balloon, so I'm wondering how long it will be until Dialga shows up.

Pretty much, you need a regular fever when something that COULD have a legendary has two stars. Super fevers practically guarantee it, but regular fevers can cause it to happen if there aren't many courses that need "upgrading" and you get lucky.

Pretty much, you need a regular fever when something that COULD have a legendary has two stars. Super fevers practically guarantee it, but regular fevers can cause it to happen if there aren't many courses that need "upgrading" and you get lucky.
One minor additional tip; Stages will sit on a state so that until you completely clear them out, there is always something new you can catch in it.

So if you completely clear out one of Ruby Volcano areas (forget what it's specific name was) bar Groudon, then Groudon will be the boss until you've actually captured one.

So my strategy is to buff my ranking as much as possible before making that "required" capture so that the Legendary's Strength will be as high as possible on my guaranteed encounter.

One minor additional tip; Stages will sit on a state so that until you completely clear them out, there is always something new you can catch in it.

So if you completely clear out one of Ruby Volcano areas (forget what it's specific name was) bar Groudon, then Groudon will be the boss until you've actually captured one.

So my strategy is to buff my ranking as much as possible before making that "required" capture so that the Legendary's Strength will be as high as possible on my guaranteed encounter.
Okay, I think I'll do that too.

Get a Pokemon with False Swipe and another move. Just keep using False Swipe until it wobbles. False Swipe never kills so you could be at 1 HP and keep hitting until it wobbles.
I tried that once on a Gible (I didn't have one at the time), but all that ended up doing was bashing the poor thing all over the place, but no wobble. Eventually, I got fed up with this, and just put the poor thing out of it's misery.

How many times do I have to use False Swipe before I get a Pokémon to wobble?

I tried that once on a Gible (I didn't have one at the time), but all that ended up doing was bashing the poor thing all over the place, but no wobble. Eventually, I got fed up with this, and just put the poor thing out of it's misery.

How many times do I have to use False Swipe before I get a Pokémon to wobble?
Get a Pokemon with False Swipe and another move. Just keep using False Swipe until it wobbles. False Swipe never kills so you could be at 1 HP and keep hitting until it wobbles.
Contrary to popular belief, False Swipe does not cause wobbling at 1HP, because it doesn't do any damage. Endeavor, on the other hand, can do 1HP damage if the opponent's HP is equal to or lower than yours, making it optimal for wobbling.

Plus, Endeavor has much wider distribution.

Contrary to popular belief, False Swipe does not cause wobbling at 1HP, because it doesn't do any damage. Endeavor, on the other hand, can do 1HP damage if the opponent's HP is equal to or lower than yours, making it optimal for wobbling.

Plus, Endeavor has much wider distribution.
Great, so I have to find a wild Pokémon with Endeavor before I can actually really catch anything.

I have like 10 Endeavour mons in my party and it's never enough. Even dealing 1 dmg each hit, you eventually deal enough to take them down (just imagine how low the chances to wobble something are). People are recommending Heal Pulse in order to keep the target alive so that you can wobble 'em some more.

One thing NOT to do is give your wobbler Focus Energy as their second move. It may works on mooks when you've cleared everyone else in the area (as you should), but if it's catching the boss we're talking about then the minions will never let you switch when you've wobbled the boss, causing the boss to unwobble before you are able to do anything.

So ideally, you should have a bunch of Endeavour mons with a different super-effective move each (especially for bosses), and maybe a couple with Focus Energy for mooks. Having Gutsy mons (higher chances of wobbling an enemy) probably helps too, but I don't notice a huge difference myself.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have like 10 Endeavour mons in my party and it's never enough. Even dealing 1 dmg each hit, you eventually deal enough to take them down (just imagine how low the chances to wobble something are). People are recommending Heal Pulse in order to keep the target alive so that you can wobble 'em some more.

One thing NOT to do is give your wobbler Focus Energy as their second move. It may works on mooks when you've cleared everyone else in the area (as you should), but if it's catching the boss we're talking about then the minions will never let you switch when you've wobbled the boss, causing the boss to unwobble before you are able to do anything.

So ideally, you should have a bunch of Endeavour mons with a different super-effective move each (especially for bosses), and maybe a couple with Focus Energy for mooks. Having Gutsy mons (higher chances of wobbling an enemy) probably helps too, but I don't notice a huge difference myself.
Better safe than sorry, I managed to catch both Xerneas and Ho-oH in the 1k-1,1k power range with a couple gutsy pokemon (Dragon Claw Gabite was great to add hits quickly). Also heard about the heal pulse trick but have yet to try it myself, guess the main series mechanics are still very strong on this game lol.

Got a Gutsy++ Patrat with Endeavor. Sad part is that it has pretty much no defense, so it's a struggle for it not to die while catching something.

I use the Focus Energy/Endeavor strategy, but before bringing them out I clear out the minion mons before even attempting to hit the boss (in case of splash damage or them walking into attacks)

Also, what's the strat for Reshiram? Even after clearing the Rapidash out, Blue Flare tracks and stuns for most of the "Smoking" window. Should I use Protect, Primal Kyogre, or something else?

Last edited:
I use the Focus Energy/Endeavor strategy, but before bringing them out I clear out the minion mons before even attempting to hit the boss (in case of splash damage or them walking into attacks)

Also, what's the strat for Reshiram? Even after clearing the Rapidash out, Blue Flare tracks and stuns for most of the "Smoking" window. Should I use Protect, Primal Kyogre, or something else?
I would recommend kyogre as it sounds like reshiram is that bad. Also....
Primal kyogre for when flipping off fire types just isn't enough.jpg

Reactions: JES

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
For reshiram I just use either Primal Kyogre or something with Protect. Otherwise it's just going to be annoying and you'll only get 1-2 hits in before it gets steamy.

Pay close attention to the rapidash when using Kyogre those Take Downs can hurt. Those blind spots in Origin Pulse can get p. annoying. Also Reshiram's shock wave ignores POgre's water immune and can burn it.

Also before I forget, if you wish to get Kyurem's alt formes, you need to go to Resh/Zek's stage between 00:00-1:00 and 12:00-13:00. Kyurem-W will be sitting at Resh's stage, and -B for the latter. I recommend going for Kyurem-W because Ice Burn is surprisingly good.

Last edited:
Just today, I realised that the minions actually run out at some point (after you kill 100 of them? I always lost count). Taking damage from the boss is no longer such a problem when you're aware of that.

Currently sitting at rank 3 with 2 Kyogres and one Latios (or as? I forget which). I should be able to complete the first three stages easily with this knowledge (just cleared the water-elemental one).

Isn't it the case that it's easier to wobble bosses than regular mooks though?

Just today, I realised that the minions actually run out at some point (after you kill 100 of them? I always lost count). Taking damage from the boss is no longer such a problem when you're aware of that.

Currently sitting at rank 3 with 2 Kyogres and one Latios (or as? I forget which). I should be able to complete the first three stages easily with this knowledge (just cleared the water-elemental one).

Isn't it the case that it's easier to wobble bosses than regular mooks though?
More that bosses just have a defined point at which they can Wobble, and since they don't move during it, it's easier to spam Endeavor on them.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Stuck on Dragon MArshal's Advance...any advice for laying the smackdown on MEga Gyara? Even my almighty REGIGIGAS can't destroy it quickly :/

Stuck on Dragon MArshal's Advance...any advice for laying the smackdown on MEga Gyara? Even my almighty REGIGIGAS can't destroy it quickly :/
Stuck on the same mission. I almost killed it with Hone Claws-boosted Fusion Bolt Zekrom.

On a lighter note, I caught myself a 1719 Ho-Oh, much higher than my previous top mon, 1558 Volcarona. Threw Calm Mind on it, along with Sacred Fire which it already had.

Edit: Never mind, just got an 1807 Kyogre, haha.

Edit 2: Beat Dragon Marshal's Advance. Took down Mega Gyara with Magical Leaf spam + Fusion Bolt Zekrom.

Also, here's my current character setup:

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
idk if this has already been asked/answered yet, but is there a way to bypass the wait times for your balloons?

edit: without paying gems of course

Not that we know of yet Rumor. The only known exploit to save diamonds is to power off if you don't catch the wanted mon on each level, as the game won't take your diamonds until you beat the level.

Finally got all 719 mons! Cloyster was a menace because it never had wobble vulnerability. Got three epics, but only one is useful (Staraptor).

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
so if i dont want to waste diamonds, i can just bypass the wait time with diamonds, then reset? easy enough

edit: tried it, doesnt seem to work for me. maybe i'm doing it wrong? i bypassed the time while using a gem, made it to the final boss of an island, didnt get the mon i wanted, then i soft reset. was missing the gem i used.

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You can't soft reset for balloon refills. You can soft reset your timer stop and everything that happens in the stage (w/ stage going on cooldown though), but the game saves when you refill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)