Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have megamawile's stats been discovered? If megachamp has 100atk could mawile have something similar?
Its been a blast being on these forums.

I just looked over an old type chart and the only difference aside from fairies is steel's loss of resistance to dark/ghost.
i hope serebii releases a type chart this extensive for gen 6, it would help with fairy dual types at first: http://www.serebii.net/games/type.shtml

I have been following this thread since near the start, but only started talking in it sunday. i will miss it when its locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall, I'm mostly pleased with the 6th generation. My biggest disappointment is that no one has found a Shucklite :(
I was just hoping for Shedinjite...

Who knows, maybe in gen 6 or 7 we will get an item that can megavolve any pokemon capable of doing so, but is one time use.

190 Atk, still 1 Hp (and no focus sash)
Isn't there a dark type move that let's you give away your held item, or the psychic one that swaps items? could that work with a mega in doubles? also, how would fling affect a mega stone either before or after going mega?

If mega forms gain 100 base stats, how would a mega garchomp of the following be like?
We can only theorymon but I thought it was worth to try and think abou tit:

60+attack (190attack)
40+spA (120spA)
-10spe (92spe)

I was thinking SD set would just rip apart anything but that speed tho.
dat speed thoo

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Well this thread has really slowed down now (as in, I can look away from the screen for 15 seconds and there aren't 4 more pages when I return). It's coming to a close so I'll drop my final post in here. Thanks to everyone for the great discussion and great company and for making only 15% of it about copyright laws! I'll certainly be active around the forums as we finally get our mitts on X and Y and unravel all of its secrets...

With just one day left to wait, I'll leave you with the obligatory:

Yup, this thread is on its last legs. I reckon it'll be locked in a little over an hour. If i could think of a witty clefky remark here i would put it.

All the reviews come on friday, that's when the embargo lifts
And thus it has lifted. Serebii has posted many new pages and the rest should be coming shortly. This thread was lots of fun to watch and participate in. Hopefully we can all reconvene like this before gen 7!

Inkay event released for Japan http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
serebii continues to post. :)

I've been watching this thread since the beginning, and I can proudly say that I've read every post, long or short, good or bad, relevant or irrelevant (and there were a lot of irrelevant ones). Even though the thread went in circles for more or less the first four months of its creation, it never ceased to entertain (R_N, I'm looking at you) me, or at the very least make me facepalm. I appreciate everyone's who has posted in this thread, for being more mature than most other Pokemon sites. This thread became my go-to source for XY news, even before news sites like Serebii. It's been an invaluable tool for me during these past six months, and I can't thank everyone who made it that way enough. It's had a good run, and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Until next gen, guys!

Clefable is apparently a pure Fairy-type now.

This is going to lead to some awkward moments for a certain Normal-type Gym leader.

EDIT: Super Greninjask'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)