Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 Celebi Grass/Fairy and Jirachi Steel/Fairy. That would suck imo
For Celebi this change would mean that he trades one weakness (x4 Bug) for another one (x4 Poison) which may become actually popular with all Fairies around + Grass types technically gaining FREE Sap Sipper (immunity to Spore, Stun Spore, etc.). So ironically this may end up as a small nerf for Celebi, depending on how popular Poison type attacks become. Although lack of Dark and Ghost weaknesses is incredible bonus, so maybe it would be worth it in the end. In case of Jirachi though it would TOTALLY help and make it even more annoying to deal with as Steel/Fairy defensively is ridiculous typing.

neutral stealth rock damage. it looks more like 10% than 12.5% now?
Put your picture in spoilers, like I did here ^ so it doesn't take up so much space. :)

Like this: [ hide ] picture goes here [ / hide ] (take the spaces out)

And this is the result:
picture goes here

Last edited:

neutral stealth rock damage. it looks more like 10% than 12.5% now?
So in that screen shot, the health bar is about 568 pixels long. The actual HP left is about 509 pixels long. About 89% left. In other words, stealth rock is most likely the same for neutral damage.
EDIT: Of course shuffling the team and racking up damage would probably give us a better answer. Larger numbers to look for like 30% vs 36% would be more accurate. Or... when we get less blurry screenshots.

Last edited:
Here's something I noticed.

Almost every Pokemon revealed in the "Original" Mega Trailer got a Mega Evo.

So my predictions are:

Hydreiggon
Salamence
Golurk are left

You saw Mawile Fighting TTar, Mewtwo Fighting Gyrados

Here's something I noticed.

Almost every Pokemon revealed in the "Original" Mega Trailer got a Mega Evo.

So my predictions are:

Hydreiggon
Salamence
Golurk are left

You saw Mawile Fighting TTar, Mewtwo Fighting Gyrados
Don't forget Aggron. That beast is getting a mega evo too.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SR getting nerfed to 10% / 20% / 40% damage would be a step in the right direction. Makes defensive Pokemon such as RestTalk Gyarados, SpD Dragonite, SpD Kyurem-B, and SpD Zapdos more viable, and thus gives to defensive teams a bit more leeway. I really hope this is the case.

Well, great.

The fairy typing is justified because of the trolly species they gave it a long time ago.

Well done Gamefreak. Everytime I notice troll-logic, I picture Dugtrio holding an air balloon.
snubbull and granbull are based on the "fancy rich people bulldog" trope. i'd expect it to be fairy the same way i'd expect a poodle to be fairy - it makes sense as normal, like furfrou, but it's not out of place as fairy imo.

The fact that Snubbull, the Fairy Pokemon, is Fairy-type doesn't make sense? Odd.
So because gamefreak coded a bulldog as a fairy species (a bulldog being fairy species, note that), you think it's deserving?

I guess you spend all your time thinking inside the box.

"Hey, I've been a fairy since I've been introduced. I should have resisted fighting a long time ago."

It was not worth introducing a new typing, so late into the franchise.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So because gamefreak coded a bulldog as a fairy species (a bulldog being fairy species, note that), you think it's deserving?

I guess you spend all your time thinking inside the box.

"Hey, I've been a fairy since I've been introduced. I should have resisted fighting a long time ago."

It was not worth introducing a new typing, so late into the franchise.
Boohoo, it's done with, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)