Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what's the point of that XY sprite creation thread? Unless you mean those little sprites from older games.

It's very possible they're introducing some other evolution mechanics we haven't seen before.
Oh definitely

But, well, i like how he puts it
I feel like I'm playing an old-school adventure game and don't know which of my two items I'm supposed to rub together to unlock the cash register for the key to the observatory.

all pokemon have sprites in their pokedex entry, and in their status screen for that matter.
Without looking at the code it is impossible to tell, but it is probably not a sprite. It is probably a 3D model. Making sprites would double the amount of storage needed for the Pokemon data without giving any performance benefit, and simultaneously making it more difficult to animate.

Then what's the point of that XY sprite creation thread? Unless you mean those little sprites from older games.

It's very possible they're introducing some other evolution mechanics we haven't seen before.
There's already been talk of a Pokemon that evolves in the rain. If it's not a trade evolution, that might be Goodra's secret. Water/Dragon anyone?

Without looking at the code it is impossible to tell, but it is probably not a sprite. It is probably a 3D model. Making sprites would double the amount of storage needed for the Pokemon data without giving any performance benefit, and simultaneously making it more difficult to animate.

There's already been talk of a Pokemon that evolves in the rain. If it's not a trade evolution, that might be Goodra's secret. Water/Dragon anyone?
He's already tried that, as i said a few posts up

All of the sudden, I'm starting to believe Goodra may not actually be the pseudo-legendary here.

That or it's the first with a seemingly different evolution method from the rest.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Re: Goodra

I have a feeling it might be level up in rain after a certain level (like Pancham). He might have been under leveled when he tried.

Wow! Ghost type Soak sounds amazing. When used by a ghost pokemon in particular, it ensures that the opponent will be transformed into a type that's weak to the user's STAB.

Me and eight of my friends are running a gen 6 gym leader league, where we each get two out of the eighteen types.

I got Grass/Poison.

Standout team members for me include:

Oorotto
Skrelp
Venusaur
Chesnaught

WHERE ARE THE POISON TYPES

I'm thinking of using Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario or Heracross, Venusaur, Tyranitrum and Slyveon or Gengar... So far.
Really depends on if Salemence gets a mega, then everything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)