Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the new roided up Megas I don't think non-Truant Slaking or non-Slow Start Regigigas would game breaking. Sadly it won't happen...
Yeah... I'm pretty sure they would still be pretty stupid... Especially considering they wouldn't count as a mega evo. So you'd get a supe'd up god status normal type and still have your mega evo to boot.... Yeah no

I like this game, but I'm worried I won't like it once I get into it. It seems game freak is dumbing down or making the game easier from a competitive stand point and even story mode pov. The exp share mechanics, getting exp from catch the pokemon, mega evos ect. I look forward to the game but I hope that my fears are completely unfounded.

Last edited:
Yeah... I'm pretty sure they would still be pretty stupid... Especially considering they wouldn't count as a mega evo so you'd get a supe'd up god status normal type and still have your mega evo to boot.... Yeah no
Clearly he meant without giving them a Mega Evo, just a new ability.

EDIT: Oops, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant the idea of giving them a mega evo too. But you just meant having one in the party.

I dunno if you'll notice this edit, but I didn't feel like it was worth making anew post for.

Last edited:
Clearly he meant without giving them a Mega Evo, just a new ability.
I don't get why you're quoting my post to say the same exact thing I just said. Lol

Notice how the TM/HM Case now shows which Pokemon can learn the move you have selected without having to press anything first. That's actually a lot more convenient than previous generations.
I'm behind this 100% one of the best ideas they had for this game, imo

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Who's the Pokemon next to Skrelp?
That's florges, flabebe's final evolution, despite the planty look its still mono fairy fsr which i find really strange.

Anyway, i did some estimates for Mega Ampharos and heres what i got, pretty rough especially because we don't know what nature it is afaik, but i guess its worth posting either way:

90/63-111/73-121/130-178/63-111/8-56

if anyone figures out what nature mega ampharos has i'll change the estimates to match the nature. At the moment though it looks like Special Attack is getting a pretty significant boost, and that Speed is either staying exactly the same or actually going down upon mega evolution (unless it turns out to be a minus speed nature, if that then its probably staying the same). Bulk may or may not increase depending on evs, ivs, and the like.

That's florges, flabebe's final evolution, despite the planty look its still mono fairy fsr which i find really strange.

Anyway, i did some estimates for Mega Ampharos and heres what i got, pretty rough especially because we don't know what nature it is afaik, but i guess its worth posting either way:

90/63-111/73-121/130-178/63-111/8-56

if anyone figures out what nature mega ampharos has i'll change the estimates to match the nature. At the moment though it looks like Special Attack is getting a pretty significant boost, and that Speed is either staying exactly the same or actually going down upon mega evolution (unless it turns out to be a minus speed nature, if that then its probably staying the same). Bulk may or may not increase depending on evs, ivs, and the like.
Dat monstrous Special Attack.

So....base stats?? Interesting move pool, looks to be more of a special attacker. Dragon Pulse and Sludge Bomb(?) with STAB, Surf...4 weaknesses are Dragon, Ice, Psychic, and Ground...I like it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)