Poképeople

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I am totally crushing on Mantine, although she wouldn't last too long in a Buffalo winter :(

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's only funny really if you're absolutely sure their name is actually the Pokemon.
Yes I've noticed that a lot of people change their name to a Pokemon for the gimmickry, like all the results I found when I typed in 'Buizel' and 'Kecleon'.

Also DM, Mantine's talking about getting a sex change in Thailand in her status update, just a heads up.

Yes I've noticed that a lot of people change their name to a Pokemon for the gimmickry, like all the results I found when I typed in 'Buizel' and 'Kecleon'.
That's what I mean, you have to be sure that their name is actually the Pokemon for it to be funny... if it's someone being gimmicky then it doesn't count...

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
none of the like ten people i requested friendship from (basically all the ones ian friended plus ones we're not naming yet) have friended me

im calling eRacism =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)