~: Pokés at Home :~ Alola Edition

Hello! I am interest in Dozer's Spinda

I can breed a ha litten with 4 egg moves!

Let me know if you are interest :)
Hi there! Definitely interested, in regards to the HA Litten, would prefer a female jolly/adamant! ^_^ I can provide you with parents if you need them! Is there anything else you'd like for this as I realise it might be a bit of a pain to breed a female...

Hi there! Definitely interested, in regards to the HA Litten, would prefer a female jolly/adamant! ^_^ I can provide you with parents if you need them! Is there anything else you'd like for this as I realise it might be a bit of a pain to breed a female...
Ι Have one shiny from a giveway here on smogon (From to rome with love giveway) so i believe it will not that hard (with everstone i believe it will be easy...i will try and if i dont make it i pick something easier)

Also i have a relaxed nature 20th anniversary celebi download from me if you are interest

Last edited:
Ι Have one shiny from a giveway here on smogon (From to rome with love giveway) so i believe it will not that hard (with everstone i believe it will be easy...i will try and if i dont make it i pick something easier)

Also i have a relaxed nature 20th anniversary celebi download from me if you are interest
Alright, let me know how it goes! :) I'll get your Spinda ready in the meantime! No need for the Celebi, I'm looking for a timid one I think. ^-^

Your pokemon is ready i was very lucky that i got a female HA adamant litten in my 8 egg on my way to work, i can trade tomorrow if you can :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)