Pokebank OU Team Needs Help

On heatran, I recommend roar over protect. With every team under the sun abusing things like swords dance and dragon dance, you can never have too much phasing! Without it he doesn't really wall talonflame, since almost all of them run swords dance (and many run roost), and they will simply get to +6 (since they aren't afraid of lava plume) and wreck you.

One thing I'm noticing is that Kyurem-B's mixed attacking set tears apart this team. Earth Power deals with Heatran and Galvantula, Ice Beam gets rid of Lando-T, and HP Fire deals with Scizor, and Starmie can't do too much to him. I'd recommend using either Scarf Terrakion or Azumarill to take care of this weakness.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake

Azumarill @ Splash Plate/Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough
-Waterfall
-Superpower

Terrakion can come in and revenge kill with CC or Stone Edge, and Azumarill can switch into any of Kyu-B's moves, and then KO with either Superpower or Play Rough. Now the choice of who to replace is a little more difficult. From what I can see, Scizor really isn't doing too much to help this team, as you already have a solid VoltTurn core with Lando-T and Galvantula, so I'd consider replacing Scizor with either of the two listed above.

If you are going to use azumarill to get rid of kyurem-b then run assault vest as the item. The move set is the same .

I'll test Terrakion and Azumarril later. Roar works much better, especially with stall. I might want to replace starmie because of how frail it is for another rapid spinner.

After a day of testing. i'm much more happy with Terrakion because if gives me an edge against Mega Pinsir and other Megas like Mawhile because I can take a sucker punch and KO with a boosted Earthquake. Thank for your suggestions and I'm still willing to take more. I've also realized that I have a pretty big weakness to Azumarill if Venusaur is down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)