Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Well I've just seen people in this thread call it a garden spider, that's why I referred to it as one. Sorry about that.
Really? I don't know where someone would have gotten that from... either way, I don't feel they're based on any particular spider myself, just the idea that their abdomens mimic a face, which happens to overlap with some real-life spiders.

come on guys, i googled miltank once and it look less then 30 seconds to find naughty pics, google was made by gamefreak for the sole reason of trolling us with they stupid fan-servive.

make me think...what if we had a flying spider pokemon? like its a spider with wings and and giant claws and....man this dont look nice....

i think people see denchura as an ariados evolution because of how similar their body structure is... but it's like saying "well feebas and magikarp and finneon have got fins on their sides and a back tail fin, so they are all the same evo line".

denchura's body looks like ariados' since they are both arachnids. that's all there is to it.

the number one reason it seems impossible is bug/poison evolving to electric/bug. denchura is also highly fuzzy, ariados is smooth.

the reasons "for" are too weak and the reasons "against" are too damning. sorry :(

Lol i googled jetpack spider and got nothing but spider man toys xD

on topic: The new bat seems like the zubat and the drifloon of isshu does it not?

PokeJungle.net said:
For better or for worse, I think many of us had our interest piqued by the rumors I posted earlier today that were revealed to me by someone claiming to work for Nintendo of America. Through a back and forth discussion with me, he shed light on a few more things. Remember this is still NOT CONFIRMED and TOTALLY a RUMOR. As soon as we get some Pokemon names from leaked screenshots or the like we are still very much in the dark about whether or not this information is accurate.

Nezumimi (ネズミミ)

Namakusu (ナマクス)

» New Pokemon: Memera (メーメーラ) – Red sheep pokemon that has a smoke-cloud-ish body. (Me-me- is like baa-baa-)

» New Pokemon: Makkusuma (マックスマ) – Possible new fire/ice type that is similar to an icicle but also has flames coming out of it

» Namakusu (ナマクス) -> Onokusu (オノクス) -> Ononokusu (オノノクス)

» Atokurosu is probably based on Atlas, from Greek mythology (Just like Heracross, Hercules)

» Kasame has one eye, might be ghost/water. Based on the kasa-obake of Japanese folklore.

» Toraroiya is a very mechanical pokemon with a large body.

» ENGLISH names for the starters were hinted at, with their names playing off of slither, hog, and rookie. Do I need to tell you which is which? ;p

» Pokabu’s evolution is named Boirubuta (ボイルブタ) and is reminiscent of a “stove” (Basically boil + pig). Final evolution is named Ranranbo (ランランボ) (Ranran = flaming). Ranranbo is a boar with steam coming out.

» Tsutaja’s evolution is named Tsutawaiya (ツタワイヤ) (tsuta = ivy) and final evolution is named Tsutatesura (ツタテスラ) (Tsuta = ivy). Final is a green cobra-ish Pokemon.

» Mijimaru’s evolution is named Yuudatsu (ユウダツ) (datsu = otter) and final evolution is named Rakkobushi (ラッコブシ) (Otter Warrior). Rakkobushi is a big otter with shells across its body.

» Heracross gets an evolution named Atokurosu (アトクロス) (Kurosu = Cross)

According to source these pokemon are Serufiru (セルフィル) (Seru = cell) for the green one, Gizajemu (ギザジェム) (Jemu = gem) for the rock one, and Goshikkuro (ゴシックロ) (combining Gothic + black) is the black dress one.

well we will know if all this stuff is true in just 3 more days, since nezumimi is supposed to be in a commercial before the movie ;)

also, no new pokemon, but more of those toy images have leaked out :) kind of cool regardless!

the katakana on the image is written disukaan, kanokepokemon, for what i know kanoke =coffin.
@ to el sargento: do you know the source of the image? if you do post the website link here then some of the guys who know japanese can try to translate and say if it's fake or not, i'm inclined to think is a fan's speculation :/ even though it give me the creeps and look very bad -ass ,but whatever.

That art is definitely fake... how is it even up for debate whether or not it is? It's not "bad" art per se, it's just obviously not in style.

The rumors from PokeJungle, however, strike me as very real, though a lot of it bothers me, like steam used in a Fire-type that can't also be water.

However, as many hoped, it does make Mijumaru end as a samurai, with a name like Rakkobushi! That's so great.

However, one thing that totally strikes me as fake about the rumors, and probably the one thing besides obvious no real proof besides word of mouth, are the names for the Greenwhatevermon and Gothlolimon. I can't believe people were actually right about what they were-- a cell of some sort and a gothic lolita. It just strikes me as too coincidental their names, Cellphyll and Gothicuro, would be exactly what everyone thought they were based on.

Also, another really damning thing about these rumors is that they call the orange and green thing "Nezumimi"... which probably isn't the case, based on the blog post about the movie we've seen with the drawing. Nezumimi is obviously something that should at least bear some passing resemblance to Chiraamii, like grey color or something. Why the heck would this person think for a second the Broccolimon might be related to Chiraamii? I dunno. They did say they barely remember it, so who knows, but I'm more fond of thinking Broccolimon was the thing at the end of the actual movie trailer that waves at as. I also find it coincidental Greyindescribablemon also happens to be an Ononokusu evo like everyone thought too.

EDIT: Holy shit, holy shit, maybe Tsutarja DOES become part Electric if these rumors are true!! It's second stage is called "Tsutawire" and third stage is "Tsutatesla"!! Now I really hope these are true...!! With typing like that, he just may be saved from the obscurity Grass-types are doomed to! It's just really bad for it that the anime leaks showing Tsutarja's evo not only doesn't look Electric-type at all, but it doesn't look like something that would evolve into a cobra.

We'll know if this is true once we get confirmation on what "Nezumimi" and the other unknown Pokemon from the movie showing are from Pokebeach and sunyshore.com.

This is going to be a interesting generation for sure,and its looking all original,but if Heracross gets a evo and we get a Mechanical Pokemon,then I think it might turn out to be preety awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)