Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
聞いた話だと636以降のは伝説というか、種族値合計600以上と思われるポケモン達。

Pokes after 636 (Zekrom) are either Legends or BST 600 or higher guys.

Also, it's not "Uzarai", it's Uzurai, as in, Whirling Thunder.

N is definitely Wally, 10 years later.
honestly, I don't see where this came from. frankly, the only similarities between them are the hair and eye colour, which is a huge stretch when assuming it to be the same character. first off, why would Wally start doing what N is doing 10 or whatever years later in a completely new region? why does he have none of his Pokemon from RSE? if Pokemon are supposed to be friends like he said, you would assume he would at least keep his first Pokemon (Gardevoir) with him, as they would be best friends at that point.

basically, in order for it to be Wally, he would have to: abandon his friends (which included his Pokemon) and family in Hoenn, change his name, go to another country and start building a team of new Pokemon despite already having Pokemon in Hoenn to being with (which would have been Powerful enough already to help with his plan). none of this seems like anything Wally would do. he seemed pretty adamant on being a trainer in RSE, so you would assume this ambition would continue, not reverse to wanting battling to end in general (which is what I gather N wants).

from what we know about N, his personality is much too different from Wally for them to be the same person. if N is Wally, then that's just a bullshit twist that has no reason to be there.

that being said, I could see him being Wally's son or something...

Alright guys, I can't go to Pokebeach for some reason >.<
Someone care to explain the rumors or information that I'm missing out on that ISN'T already on Serebii? Thanks

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Alright guys, I can't go to Pokebeach for some reason >.<
Someone care to explain the rumors or information that I'm missing out on that ISN'T already on Serebii? Thanks
So what is this rumor everybody is speaking of?
Ok, first off, for everyone just jumping into the thread, here is the page with the rumors: http://pokejungle.net/tag/blue-sky/

聞いた話だと636以降のは伝説というか、種族値合計600以上と思われるポケモン達。

Pokes after 636 (Zekrom) are either Legends or BST 600 or higher guys.

Also, it's not "Uzarai", it's Uzurai, as in, Whirling Thunder.
Interesting, this would mean quite a few Legends in this new generation. Can't say I like that, but I need to stress that I am disinclined to believe any of these rumors right now.

Oh, and Whirling Thunder sounds so... so... Eeeeepic.

[A bunch of stuff about Wally]
One must learn to recognize sarcasm, my friend... :P And also: the stuff about Wally being Snorlax in disguise was a joke too.

breh

強いだね
Did anybody notice that the more altruistic seeming one gets "Hellfire" while the more evil looking one gets "Whirling Thunder" (which obviously strikes from the heavens).

Sorry if this is obvious to you guys xD

Did anybody notice that the more altruistic seeming one gets "Hellfire" while the more evil looking one gets "Whirling Thunder" (which obviously strikes from the heavens).

I didn't notice that...But maybe it continues with the Yin/Yang, opposite thing.

Regarding the order of the typing: obviously it matters for Pokemon that are officially revealed, but for rumors like these, there's a good chance Fire/Dark is actually Dark/Fire. As in, maybe the person who saw these Pokedex entries (assuming these rumors are real in the first place of course) just took note of the Pokemon types, and not the order they were in.

Shroomisaur

^ Now THIS is an excellent observation - it wasn't obvious to me, anyway. Thanks for pointing it out... it sounds very plausible considering GF seems to be carried away with the whole Black/White/nothing-is-as-it-seems imagery.

Reshiram, the evil dragon... and Zekrom, the holy one...?

Hmm, this is all very interesting. This storyline had better be a good one!

I noticed that there were alot of new Dragons,I really hope that they look cool,and that there are some that arent OU or Ubers.
And there is a Normal/Ghost. Alot of new combos.

It is very possible indeed that Reshiram and Zekrom could be evil and amiable respectively.

It makes sense: Fire, as in hell; Thunder, as in skys/heavens.

Regarding the order of types, it doesn't really matter. Rhydon I believe is Rock/Ground while Rhyperior is listed as Ground/Rock.

For anyone who has read about, or played other games with angels/demons in them, it wouldn't be surprising to have the white "angel" represent hell, and the black "angel" represent heaven. At this point in media, it is almost cliche, but I prefer it over the much more obvious white + good angel and black + bad angel.

Woah, I'm actually liking those rumors. Dragon/Ice would make Dragons just way more epic, and I'm hoping for a Houndoom evolution. I hope there's a Sableye evo in there as well though.

Shroomisaur

For anyone who has read about, or played other games with angels/demons in them, it wouldn't be surprising to have the white "angel" represent hell, and the black "angel" represent heaven. At this point in media, it is almost cliche, but I prefer it over the much more obvious white + good angel and black + bad angel.
True, this has almost become the new standard, but I like it as well. If this turns out to be the case, it will really cement Zekrom as my choice - A black mecha angel. YES PLEASE, Game Freak, I beg of you...

And regarding the primary/secondary typing discussion: Yes, it does matter. And yes, GF is always consistent in the type ordering in evolutionary families. So unless the rumor simply mixed up the order, it's not a Houndoom evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)