Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world would a random mid-game Pokemon like Sableye get an evolution with godly stats like that? 560 BST is higher than Arcanine's 555 and near the legendary trio standard 580.

Something like 60/100/100/90/90/60 would be much more realistic.

If Mawile gets an evolution, so does Sableye because they are opposite version-exclusives (Mawile in Ruby, Sableye in Sapphire), and I want Sableye's evo with the exact same combination of stats as Mawile's evo, with stats chosen to rival Spiritomb (yes, keep the Dark/Ghost typing that renders it no weaknesses!).

Something like 70/130/130/80/100/50?
Tell that to Weepinbell, Pinsir, Jynx, Delibird, Skarmory (prevo), and Psyduck.

Why in the world would a random mid-game Pokemon like Sableye get an evolution with godly stats like that? 560 BST is higher than Arcanine's 555 and near the legendary trio standard 580.

Something like 60/100/100/90/90/60 would be much more realistic.
That is more like it. That was what I meant to say.

Mawile evo: 70/105/105/75/75/70.
Sableye evo: 70/95/95/85/85/70.

The pattern should continue, IMO. Mawile has 10 higher attack and defense, but 10 lower special attack and special defense. They could even do with higher stats, as the BST is 500 for those spreads. I'd love to use a Sableye evolution, especially with all of its support moves; Will-o-Wisp, Recover, Knock Off, Taunt, and Torment. It also has Nasty Plot and Calm Mind, although Spiritomb is better off with those.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'd go with higher stats than that just because Mawile is awesome but yeah, that could work.

We cannot expect them do follow that, though; just look at Dusclops and the 30 Base Points he got in Attack upon evolving to Dusknoir...

Banette should evolve and get 30-40 points in Speed, blahblahblah

I'd go with higher stats than that just because Mawile is awesome but yeah, that could work.

We cannot expect them do follow that, though; just look at Dusclops and the 30 Base Points he got in Attack upon evolving to Dusknoir...

Banette should evolve and get 30-40 points in Speed, blahblahblah
Banette needs an evolution, and there needs to be more physical ghost-attacks. You know what other Pokemon has a single moveset in its analysis? Butterfree. >.<

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Banette needs an evolution, and there needs to be more physical ghost-attacks. You know what other Pokemon has a single moveset in its analysis? Butterfree. >.<
Everytime I think of a Banette evo, I remember of Lei-Lei. Considering the Dusclops -> Dusknoir transition, it's safe to assume Banette would get shit on defenses (and maybe SAtk), while one out of Attack and Speed would get a "decent" boost with the other one getting a "really big" one. I'd bet on 69/125/70/88/68/105 (+5/+10/+5/+5/+5/+40); maybe it would mirror Dusknoir and get 20 in one and 30 on other (Attack/Speed in Banette's case) but Christ, just let the bitch be faster than half the metagame already, she never had much for herself anyway ~__~

On the typing, I'd prefer Ghost/Fighting (yes), but I'd be satisfied with only-Ghost, as long as she gets ANY good Fighting move (read: Close Combat).

i remember lei-lei from a online game i used to play, those freaks punched and kicked like champs so i think CC would fit banette evo.

105 speed? i doubt gamefreak would do that, they would probably boost everything to 70/120/70/90/70/90 and call it a day.

I'm all for Mawile/Sableye/Banette evos. Don't think Mawile/Banette will gain typing upon evolution, I hope Banette gets fighting (or psychic ?_?...that'd be cool in the sense of making a new type combination), Mawile can get whatever as long the new typing are better for him.

Remeber Evos can lose stats as well

I hope Bannete gets:
60/150/30/100/30/10
Yes a man can dream..............

Let me give everyone a chance question list:

What is the chance the main character will fall in love with the main character of the opposite gender?
10% (I wish this could be 100%)
What is the chance that the main legendaries were created by scientists?
76%
What is the chance that Farefetch'd is untouched?
2000000%
What is the chance that you will fight your rival as the champion?
45%
What is the chance that the only dragon introduced (non legendary) will be a pseudo legendary?
120%
What is the chance that this dragon will have a 4x Ice Weakness?
100%
What is the chance that this dragon will be more badass than Dragonite?
0%

Answers in Bold

If you look on Serebii, there are some new images.

Looking at them, it makes me think that this could be the DS's "masterpiece" because graphically it's pretty good and considering how many pokemon and data there is, it would push the DS card's memory to the limit.

If you look on Serebii, there are some new images.

Looking at them, it makes me think that this could be the DS's "masterpiece" because graphically it's pretty good and considering how many pokemon and data there is, it would push the DS card's memory to the limit.
The route image definitely looked really good. The stained-glass-like building looks good design-wise... If I had to guess, then I'd say it's a gym, but Hiun City never struck me as a city containing a Gym, and it looks like Hiun City. Starter selection screen unconveniently doesn't give us a hint as to how they are selected, like HGSS' machine and DPt's and RSE's suitcase, so that kinda sucks. But the big graphic for Pokabu looks really smooth.

I REALLY don't think this is going to be the DS' "masterpiece" and take push its data storage to the limit (no games really do that, and I honestly don't understand the idea that "Pokemon can't do such and such because the carts don't have enough storage...!!"), especially since there are a lot of games in full-on 3D that still look great. But it definitely will be one of its last greats before being replaced by the 3DS.

What we really need is a Altaria evo,and a ability like Air lock so it can sweep sanstorm and other weather team,but not crazy stats.
Nah. What we really need is a Arcanine evo. Poor Arcanine and it's lousy stats...
Something like 100/120/90/110/90/115 is fine.

Ok, seriously: Altaria evo is like confirming the uberness of dragon pokes. Altaria is the only underpowered dragon we have. I wouldn't change that.

However, Altaria could benefit from having more moves. Brave Bird anyone?

PS: Altaria should get Cloud Nine. I mean, Cloud Nine. Cloud. Altaria.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I hope that was sarcasm.

Because if it wasn't: The first half of Blade's post was sarcastic, he's referring to how evolving Altaria would be like evolving Arcanine, and with those stats, simply OVERPOWERING. We don't need THAT many Dragons in OU.

Do you seriously think they would take away one of Dragonite's few niches (bulky DDer) by giving Altaria an evo? *facepalm* oh wait, they gave Salamence Outrage in Pt.

No it wasnt,and while we're at it,why dont we give Scizor a evo. But in al seriousnes I get were you guys are coming form,we dont need another garchomp situation.

while i agree with some certain things that skylar is saying, i hope that certain pokemon remain in uu, not everything was designed to be killed or kill a metal red bug, or a blue dragon
off topic: when do we find out whether or not selemence is uber or not?

The Type Band/Scarf thing seems really complicated to me but it still seems like a good idea. Although, if I gave a Fire Band to Arcanine, would it get double STAB on Flare Blitz? Also, I think they should make it so the game tells you what type of Scarf your opponent has upon switching in (Band isnt' as neccesary because the Pokemon would probably still have that move for coverage anyway). I could see something like Ghost Band Blissey getting a few surprise Thunder Waves off, but then it would probably get taken out by Pursuit.

Each gen has given one version exclusive Pokemon an evo without giving it to the other, so I could easily see them making a Mawile evo without giving one to Sableye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)