Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ what are these things.

TRIPLE BATTLES FUCK YEAH!

Gear is going to be a fucking boss, you all can suck it.

Edit: Bleh, I'm guessing we'll get official pics of these pokemon in a few days, and I really hope we do because I can't make out wtf these are.

And man that one in the middle looks like some crazy fucking Heatran/Probopass fusion .__.

Jesus christ what are these things.

TRIPLE BATTLES FUCK YEAH!

Gear is going to be a fucking boss, you all can suck it.
I don't get why so many people are fanboy-ing Gear. It looks like a poor mix of Unown/Bronzor.

I think Megaruko will be rapin' everything in sight, especially with it's awesome effect.

I haven't complained about what Pokemon look like in the past, but WTF are these things? It's gonna take quite a long time for me to get used to these. Maybe the clearer pictures will be better.

Edit: Also, triple battles=Explosion-fest.

Yeah yeah, HOLY FUCKING SHIT TRIPLE BATTLES!!!!!

I won't be one of those people (I'll only scream it to myself all day), but has anyone else realized how horrible the further revealed Pokemon are? I mean, holy ass muffins, all of these designs are so terrible almost every fan Pokemon I've ever seen kicks the crap out of them.

:(

I won't miss Pokemon if this is the last generation. These designs = BAD

On Serebii, does anyone notice the mummy-ghost looking thing on the side of one of the pictures?

It kinda looks Revenankh-esque.

Yeah yeah, HOLY FUCKING SHIT TRIPLE BATTLES!!!!!

I won't be one of those people (I'll only scream it to myself all day), but has anyone else realized how horrible the further revealed Pokemon are? I mean, holy ass muffins, all of these designs are so terrible almost every fan Pokemon I've ever seen kicks the crap out of them.

:(

I won't miss Pokemon if this is the last generation. These designs = BAD
They look ugly to me too, but you'll get used to how they look eventually.

Also, what the hell is that thing next to the Heatran/Probopass fusion? That one truly looks like shit.

Oh my I can't wait until we get clear art and shots of these pokemon I do believe I'm coming down with the vapors. *fans self*

I actually like some of these designs, though the green thing and weird bowtie thing are...weird.

oh god triple battles
or should I say

Battrio

On Serebii, does anyone notice the mummy-ghost looking thing on the side of one of the pictures?

It kinda looks Revenankh-esque.
It looks like another Rotom-esque Pokemon. I'm not really a fan, though it will probably end up being ghost/steel.

Triple battles are just stupid. I mean, really...

They look ugly to me too, but you'll get used to how they look eventually.

Also, what the hell is that thing next to the Heatran/Probopass fusion? That one truly looks like shit.
The drunken witch Pokemon has to be the worst design. And out of Gen 5, that's pretty damn hard to do. I definitely won't get used to these ones. I've never hated any Pokemon designs until Gen 5.

Basically, Ken Sugimori just drew up Gen 5 designs while drunk, high and sleep-deprived, then spilled his coffee all over the page and tried to dry it off in nuclear waste before hitting the warp button on his Photoshop.

Yep, we will get videos in a little. Keep checking Pokebeach ;)

EDIT: *facepalm* they're (the pics) already on Serebii
I actually use Serebii for all of my BW coverage, since, bar videos, they seem to get all of the information in a timely manner. If Pokebeach has videos, please link me via PM or VM, because I would really love a website that keeps constant coverage on BW and has gameplay videos. Because Serebii doesn't have access to video-recording Pokemon Sunday shows or trailer videos. Or maybe they do, I don't know.

I was kind of iffy about BW during the early stages, but after all of these gameplay videos, I am definitely convinced that this generation will be awesome. On thing, though. Like in HGSS, does your Pokemon still follow you? In that one video where the character was running down a Hiun City (presumably) street, it looked like something was following him from behind.

I also love how the people talk while walking down the streets. That was in one gameplay video.

3 vs 3 battles confirmed or something? i dunno but all credit to misty if its true!
It's confirmed, but that doesn't make me very happy. D':

Pokebeach and Serebii are both confirming 3v3 battles.

I think I know what format next years VGC is going to be...
Oh god no. I haven't even learned the 2v2 metagame yet, and now they expect me to know the 3v3 one for the 2012 (or even 2011, really) VGC? It's kind of funny because 2v2 isn't even implemented in Shoddy yet (or at least not Shoddy 1, I don't care about Shoddy 2 atm), and now the programmers have to do 3v3 battles, too. I just hope that GameFreak doesn't forget 2v2 battles exist.

So now instead of Surf doing 75% damage, it'll do 66% damage, or something. And multiple-target moves will hit five Pokemon (three opponents, two of yours). Wow, that is going to suck so badly. I was still kind of iffy when 2v2 battles came out, and now 3v3 just makes me think GameFreak has nothing better to do. :/

I don't get why so many people are fanboy-ing Gear. It looks like a poor mix of Unown/Bronzor.

I think Megaruko will be rapin' everything in site, especially with it's awesome effect.
Gear looks cool. And it's like two Pokemon in one, but not really.

And hopefully it's not a Bronzor copy/pasta, because I wanted it to be mono-Steel with Levitate. But since Plus/Minus are its abilities and no one has confirmed anything about having three abilities, my hopes are down.

EDIT: On the Serebii picture with the three new Pokemon. Yeah, tbqh they do look like shit. The green thing on the left is just awkward, the middle one actually looks pretty decent, and the one on the right looks like some awkward, female Trickmaster.

I like the green one and the "gothic lolita"-ish one is kinda charming.
The others can go take a Draco Meteor to the face.

Also, it's not like triple battles are going to be the standard, but... I liked doubles so much, why they do this. ;_;

Basically, Ken Sugimori just drew up Gen 5 designs while drunk, high and sleep-deprived, then spilled his coffee all over the page and tried to dry it off in nuclear waste before hitting the warp button on his Photoshop.
made me lol really hard.

i dindt LOVED those new pokemons, but they resemble digimons so it get 10 auto win points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)