Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

They really are quite similar actually, the hands are very similar, with kanghaskhan having claws instead of fingers, legs are quite similar as well, with the two back toes growing out to support the much more massive body of fully grown kanghaskhan... the tail is there, and so is the headplate... the only myster is the horn on the back and the fangs or whatever they are. However, the horn on the back of the head could easily change into spikes on Kangha's back and an even bigger horn on male kangha... (If there is one lol)
Arceus, bless you.

I'm siding with a Kangaskhan line connection for the little brown thing. Kanga lacks a male line, and there're too many similarities on that head for me to overlook:

- The red eyes, just like Kanga
- The nostrils on the muzzle, exactly like Kanga's
- The brown 'cap', which admittedly here does extend to become a horn.
- The tusk, suggesting a possible male extension of Kanga's tooth.
- The colour-scheme.
- The three-fingered hands.

It looks like a baby male Kangaskhan far more than it looks like a pre-evo for the dragon.
Maybe male Kangababies don't stick around in the mother's pouch?
My personal guess Dragon/dark( This was supposed to be Zakrom's type not dragon/electric, but like alway gamefreak screwed her....)
1)Zekrom's typing is fine, it's black like a storm cloud.
2)How the hell could Zekrom be female?

That toy with the tusks is most likely Ononokusu's first/base form. I can't understand why everyone wants it to be the pre-evolution of Kanghaskhan, hell I can't understand why they would create something that doesn't even look like the damn beast when they could have used the freaking baby. Is it so much to ask of GF to use the damn baby for something like this?

Lol is it just pure co-incidence that it has tusks the same as the mantis lizard thing then? don't be so blind

They're fucking frills I swear, not tusks.

Why does no-one think this is just a new pokemon and not some pre-evolution to things that don't look anything like it?

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol, it doesn't look remotely similar to Ononokusu, in my opinion, i think it is far more likely to be a completely different evo line(though dratini-dragonite???), and yes to me it looks mammalian, its kinda hard to represent fur on a plastic toy, you know? anyway, as it is shown in early sketches of the anime there is also another point to consider; when have any of the first evo's of pseudo-legendaries been in the anime early on?

No no no. The designs of 2nd generation were completely boring, barring a few standouts like Lanturn and Scizor. The story of GSC was pretty boring, as well. I'd say it goes 1st Gen (mainly because of Yellow) --> 3rd Gen --> 4th Gen --> 2nd Gen. 3rd and 4th were pretty close, but 2nd was a big disappointment (in terms of Pokemon designs).
Ah, someone with taste...
There were a few Gen II standouts (to add Tyranitar, Skarmory) but most of the rest were just filler.
The games themselves introduced some important concepts such as Pokemon breeding and held items but the Pokemon were boring.

Generation IV is easily my favourite of the Pokemon sets released (apart from maybe nostalgic love for Gen I).
How can one argue with early bird and electric Pokemon that evolve and crush everything in your path?
It also has the most polished battle mechanics so far with the P/S split being long overdue.
I'm not the least bit worried about Gen V because I think the series is on a great path.

it's weird how almost everyone here has a weird obsession with trying to find connections to previous pokemon or evolutionary lines with literally EVERY new pokemon we've seen so far...

when probably none of them at all are connected XD

Nah, I'm sure that one or two of the pokemon released before Gen V comes out will be a baby to a previous pokemon, just not sure that it has been released yet.

I also don't believe the "kanga prevo" is actually a prevo of kanga.

Nah, I'm sure that one or two of the pokemon released before Gen V comes out will be a baby to a previous pokemon, just not sure that it has been released yet.

I also don't believe the "kanga prevo" is actually a prevo of kanga.
Oh yeah! I completely think there'll be some prevos and evos, but I don't think any of the ones we've seen yet are, and it's just kind of strange how there seems to be a theory for EVERY SINGLE ONE (that isn't a legendary or a starter).

And it's so obviously not a kanga prevo that my mind is seriously boggled. Kanga already has a baby form, it's just not an official Pokemon. I just don't get any of this.

I'll lol if the baby-Khan-mimic evolves into Kanghaskhan (female) or to the green lizard thing (male). So male Khan -> Green Dragon. LOL

i just notices koromori or whatever looks an awful lot like winged kuriboh
Yeah, it might evolve into Winged Kuriboh Lv10 at lv 10.

On a serious note, the brown poke does looks similar to Kangaskhan, so it may be a pre-evo like many said, but then again it just could be a similar one.

And oh, what's the green poke supposed to be ?_?

And it's so obviously not a kanga prevo that my mind is seriously boggled. Kanga already has a baby form, it's just not an official Pokemon. I just don't get any of this.
THIS. I understand that the toy looks a lot like Kangaskhan, but we already know what the baby form of Kanga looks like and it's not that thing.

Also, @ the person who said Gen 2 pokeys were the worse: wtf? It was easily the best generation in terms of additions. You had all the awesome pokemon from the original 150 plus great new additions like all of the new Dark and Steel types. Did you play Gold and Silver when they came out? I mean legendaries and Tyranitar are enough to make it an awesome generation alone.

Yeah, it might evolve into Winged Kuriboh Lv10 at lv 10.

On a serious note, the brown poke does looks similar to Kangaskhan, so it may be a pre-evo like many said, but then again it just could be a similar one.

And oh, what's the green poke supposed to be ?_?
Well if you agree with all the talk going on now, it's a prevo of Tropius.

Really though, it's colors are interesting. It doesn't look like a grass-type. Maybe Normal? It appears to be in the same vein as Snubble.

For all its worth,this whole generation is original,everyones trying to make every Pokemon releases a evo or a prevo,is it so hard to accept that this whole gen consits of original pokemon,if they were prevos then the would look similar like Munchlax or Bonsly to their evolutions, not sceptical ties to seven things.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Well if you agree with all the talk going on now, it's a prevo of Tropius.

Really though, it's colors are interesting. It doesn't look like a grass-type. Maybe Normal? It appears to be in the same vein as Snubble.
...Tropius?

Honestly, Tropius was the LAST thing on my mind when I saw that figure. It doesn't look remotely similar, imho.
For all its worth,this whole generation is original,everyones trying to make every Pokemon releases a evo or a prevo,is it so hard to accept that this whole gen consits of original pokemon,if they were prevos then the would look similar like Munchlax or Bonsly to their evolutions, not sceptical ties to seven things.
While I doubt this whole generation will have nothing but original Pokes, I agree; everyone seems to think all these new Pokemon are related to current ones. We know that can't be, and I wouldn't want it that way either.

A lot of these Pokemon are going to be new and unrelated to any others we've seen this far... so while I admit it's fun to theorymon possible evolutionary relationships with current Pokemon, there's a good chance they will be completely different!

The reason we are all trying to make connections with SOME of the pokemon released so far is that they are very similar. Munna had a lot going for it being related to Drowzee, but I was never convinced that it was a pre-evo, and its 90 base HP really shut down that connection (for me at least).
However, Denchura is totally an Ariados evo IMO, there are so many similarities that I would be disappointed if it was not.
And with the little brown dude, people are relating it to Axehead because it apparently looks a lot like a first form Pseudo. To me it looks more like Kangaskhan or a skull-less Cubone *gasp!* but is most likely in its own evo line.
The two moles are obviously related, and the only thing that the monster with Probopass's coloring has going for it is that...it has probopass's coloring :/

Aside from Wotter and Smugleaf's evos, those are the only connections anyone has made that I can think of. And tbh, the only one that is not basically confirmed that I believe is Ariados and Denchura. There aren't really as many connections being made as people claim to be. Believable ones that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)