Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much i enjoy talking about MH with you this is really out of topic from BW so i am just gonna say one last thing: barioth and friends are confirmed to be pseudo-wyverns, from those you mentioned only Rathalos and rathian are flying wyverns.

back to BW i think Reshiram movepool will be limited to mostly special moves, he cant punch what is already bad, he cant kick either and i doubt he will be able to use anything other then EQ so it look like blissey will wall him to death, zekrom on the other hand got hands(No pun intended) so i guess he will learn focus punch.

Uhhh, Lucalibur, I'm pretty positive it'll at least get things like Outrage and I don't see why it couldn't get Flare Blitz :/ also, it haaaas hands they're just on it's wings.

the fact the hands are on the wings are why i dont think he can punch, they are pretty much fixed in there and i doubt he can even close them. also remember we dont know if the outrage move tutor will be back and flare blitz....well maybe but i dont know.

you tell me one dragon that is not nite or rayquaza that learn outrage by level, those 2 and kanga(lol) are the only pokemons that learn by level and the move tutor dindt existed by that time before DPP. if he get outrage then awesome, it mean zekrom will probably get too, if not then whatever.

edit:fucking told you guys the flying pig was fire/ground!

I have a friend in Japan who said he was at the demo kiosk for b/w and that one of the DS's was on the Pokedex page instead of the fixed battle it was meant to be on, and he saw that Pokabu's second evo was fire/ground

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have a friend in Japan who said he was at the demo kiosk for b/w and that one of the DS's was on the Pokedex page instead of the fixed battle it was meant to be on, and he saw that Pokabu's second evo was fire/ground
I'm almost loading Project64 only to play Starfox and printscreen Falco saying "Yeah, YEAH!" on one of the missions.

as much i enjoy talking about MH with you this is really out of topic from BW so i am just gonna say one last thing: barioth and friends are confirmed to be pseudo-wyverns, from those you mentioned only Rathalos and rathian are flying wyverns.

back to BW i think Reshiram movepool will be limited to mostly special moves, he cant punch what is already bad, he cant kick either and i doubt he will be able to use anything other then EQ so it look like blissey will wall him to death, zekrom on the other hand got hands(No pun intended) so i guess he will learn focus punch.
You're right, off-topic, my bad.

Aaanyway, I don't see not being able to punch being a bad thing. Doesn't Arceus not learn any punching moves of any sort?

Yeah apparently the evo looked like a really bulky pig with evil kinda expression (like..Croconaw style eyes) same colour scheme except a darker pallette and steam/smoke coming out of it's back

If your friend is right I saw this coming, Fire/Ground Pig FTW! This thing totally needs to learn Mudslap

Yeah apparently the evo looked like a really bulky pig with evil kinda expression (like..Croconaw style eyes) same colour scheme except a darker pallette and steam/smoke coming out of it's back
Wasn't that part of the NoA rumors?! (haha I know the guy admitted to making it up, it's just funny that he actually got something RIGHT)

So, I guess the next logical step in the evolution of the starters over the years will be that all three this game will be top tier OU and eventually voted uber. ten bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)