Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl - Release 19th Nov 2021

I'm gonna hold out hope that the level curve isn't as downright stupid as the leaks are implying.
We already know all the relevant info to calculate the curve ourselves.

All battles use DP rosters and levels. (Naturally with new moves and other twists.)
The Exp. All functions exactly the same as it has been since Gen 6, but forced like SwSh.
The scaling exp. gains of Gen 5-onward are in, just like they were in SwSh.

In practice, we need to remember how OG DP's curve was like.

I find it strange that none of the leakers have shown the Underground or Amity Square yet
I wouldn't say so. Maybe for Amity Square, but the Grand Underground is (pun intended) the grand feature of these remakes. It would get him sued in no time for how much attention it'd get.

Reminder that Dialga used to fire Roar of Time from its Diamond chest or mouth in XY-SwSh. Someone DELIBERATELY chose that now it fires it from the forehead.:blobwizard:
Wait... I know what happened.

Iirc, one of the attack parameters is which model bone/point you want it to shoot from.

In SwSh, it's probably the chest. The build up is near the center and because of Dialga's generic ranged attack animation, it looks like it's building up in front of the diamond and it's firing from the mouth.

In BDSP, someone probably looked at the anchor and changed it to the mouth without checking how it looked and now we got this mess.

We already know all the relevant info to calculate the curve ourselves.

All battles use DP rosters and levels. (Naturally with new moves and other twists.)
The Exp. All functions exactly the same as it has been since Gen 6, but forced like SwSh.
The scaling exp. gains of Gen 5-onward are in, just like they were in SwSh.

In practice, we need to remember how OG DP's curve was like.
I don't think it's a stretch to say that the level curve isn't too different from soloing the game with your starter (which I did back when I played the games for the first time).

Everyone else: Ramanas?!

me: hee hoo tiny dialga following us
That was expected. Same deal as literally every other mon. Reduced to chibi size. When Onix showed up in the Grand Underground, the jig was up.

btw, Battle Tower Streaks are back. This is not SwSh's version of BT.

Also a quick Google of 'Ramanas' gives a Ramanas Rose, a type of Shrub
Looking that up on Wikipedia to see if we can use this as any sort of hint... apparently it's an invasive species. That... sounds strangely apt for Pal Park, considering its whole schtick was importing Pokémon from past games, many of which were not native to Sinnoh. But surely it can't serve a similar function in this day and age...?

What's the point on complaining that the game is too easy, and at the same time clomplain that you can't click Earthquake/Stone Edge 5 times against an Elite 4 member because it doesn't have 5 fire-types?
That's an excellent point. Like, everyone's complaining about things being too easy, until a Gym Leader or Elite Four member dares to venture outside the realm of mono-type teams. Like... c'mon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)