Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hey pal if you really cannot complete the cloning within the next 20 mins I really have to go and turn in, we'll just have to trade again at around 21-24 hours after this post of mine if it really happens.

Hey pal if you really cannot complete the cloning within the next 20 mins I really have to go and turn in, we'll just have to trade again at around 21-24 hours after this post of mine if it really happens.
genesect is done working on lando now

Imma Fly

oh sorry ill etun whicheve pokemon
See you online on the 3ds. return the Trevenant. You can keep the Giratina.

Edit at above: Yes, your Gene is legit. But I wanted one with both Iron Head and Extremespeed.

Sure no problem. Though do you really need that long to get a clone for the Thundurus..... :(

P.S. Your Mawile is ready to be traded over anytime.
As it says in my thread, the only access I have to another 3DS is with a friend who I only see on the weekends. So sorry, but yes, unless I can find someone else to do it, it will take that long.

Imma Fly

Shiny dragonite with multi scale
Kyogre and rayquaza for a mew or deoxys
Sorry, I have a little trouble understanding what offer are you making.

Correct me if I am wrong, but did you just offer to trade either a mew or deoxys for my dragonite, kyogre and rayquaza? Or is it vice versa?

P.S. My dragonite is non-shiny if you are wondering.

Sorry, I have a little trouble understanding what offer are you making.

Correct me if I am wrong, but did you just offer to trade either a mew or deoxys for my dragonite, kyogre and rayquaza? Or is it vice versa?

P.S. My dragonite is non-shiny if you are wondering.
No my kogre rayquaza and dragonite

Imma Fly

No my kogre rayquaza and dragonite
So it is Kyogre, Dragonite and Rayquaza for a Mew and a deoxys?

Anyway, can you show me the details of your pokes? (eg. Nature, OT, ID No.)

Anyway, I would be willing to trade my Deoxys for Dragonite and Rayquaza.

Last edited:
Hi there, im interested in the Entei and the Terrakion. I can offer a Timid Cyndaquil with extrasensory, Jolly Todoile with Ice punch and dragon Dance, Adamant iron fist pancham, Adamant Contrary Inkay, careful Sap sipper Skiddo, Calm Flabebe, Jolly Tyrunt with ice fang, fire fang, and dragon dance, jolly Growlithe with close combat, Bold prankster klefki, Timid sheer force nidoran, jolly technician shroomish, and bold swift swim poliwag with perish song. All have respected flawless ivs

Imma Fly

Hi there, im interested in the Entei and the Terrakion. I can offer a Timid Cyndaquil with extrasensory, Jolly Todoile with Ice punch and dragon Dance, Adamant iron fist pancham, Adamant Contrary Inkay, careful Sap sipper Skiddo, Calm Flabebe, Jolly Tyrunt with ice fang, fire fang, and dragon dance, jolly Growlithe with close combat, Bold prankster klefki, Timid sheer force nidoran, jolly technician shroomish, and bold swift swim poliwag with perish song. All have respected flawless ivs

Hi. Your Growlithe and Tyrunt seem interesting. I would be willing to trade Entei for it if you want.

Imma Fly

Hhmmm, i would rather get the terrakion instead
Sorry, I don't really fancy trading Terrakion for these two. Though if you have some shiny 5ivs (eg. Torchic, Treecko) I would be more than happy to negotiate a trade with you again.

Imma Fly

I am currently arranging a timing to complete a pre-arranged trade for a Shiny Greninja from someone, if the trade fails I will find you immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)