Pokemon Legends - Arceus - 28th Jan 2022 *Official Content Only*

Nidoqueen getting a Hisuian form would be interesting, and really seems like the most obvious female poke they could reference outside of maybe Gardevoir. (maybe this one will be able to breed?)

I'm a big fan of Kleavor. Scyther is one of my fave mons, but I really dislike Scizor's design. This seems like a definite upgrade. We'll have to see the stats, but EdgeQuake+U-Turn is solid, and that's before we get to the really interesting moves that might be possible.

Still no mention of abilities. I definitely think at this point that they've been removed from this game, which will make moving pokemon around to other games interesting.

I was really interested in the character customization. We specifically only see the hairstyles of the girl and the clothes of the boy, but it seems possible, based on the whole sequence of various outfits that all options are available for all genders, which would be a nice upgrade from previous games. (seriously, who decided that a male scottish char can't wear a kilt?) Specifically, look at #2 and #5 in this shot.
Customize Hisui.png
Expect me to be very annoyed if it turns out that, once again, that women are the only ones who can grow long hair and men are forbidden from wearing anything with flair.

I think Gamefreak needs to do the Animal Crossing approach to clothing, hair, and style options in my opinion.

Also I'm surprised at how many people here dislike Scizor. I thought it was a very popular Mon.

I mean I was never a big Scyther or Scizor fan either. I don't like Scyther's color scheme and on the opposite side of the spectrum, Scizor's color scheme is really the only thing I like about it.

So I'm even more surprised Kleavor is probably my favorite Bug type now

Kleavor is cool and all but... why is it a Scyther evo? It barely looks like him. It could have easily been a stand alone Pokémon but no, gotta pander to gen 1 some more I guess.

Even so I can't complain. Paired with Haxorus I'm one Pokémon closer to finishing my mono axe team.

Kleavor is cool and all but... why is it a Scyther evo? It barely looks like him. It could have easily been a stand alone Pokémon but no, gotta pander to gen 1 some more I guess.

Even so I can't complain. Paired with Haxorus I'm one Pokémon closer to finishing my mono axe team.

(bulbapedia be cool, please let me just hotlink these)
They look pretty similar to me? Especially when we see it in more neutral posing in battle and such.

It is kind of funny how Scyther's gotten 2 evolutions and both decide to go in entirely different color schemes, though.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So, just to begin with my general thoughts on things before getting into responses. As always I watch through the trailers first then fill on anything else on the site.

English Trailer
0:19: Huh, what's that about? Drifloon vanishing into a dark aura ring. Is that just a thing it does? It is despawning?
0:22: Ride Pokemon Flute: Okay, so to summon the Ride Pokemon you play a flute. Though a neat little thing about the flute, it's the little tune that plays at the very beginning of DPPt's Start Screen Intro as well when you press "Start" to move to the "New Game/Save Game" screen.
0:28: Ride Pokemon Jump: Ah, so both Wyrdeer and Basculegion both have a "high jump". This is especially good for Wyrdeer as I was curious if it was just a "travel faster" ride, but the jumping over gaps the player wouldn't be able to gives it a nice exploration niche. As for Basculegion, guessing it'll be able to jump to higher elevations of water like when near a waterfall or a very vertical stream(s). Not sure if H-Braviary's diving will add anything aside from looking cool.
0:32: Sniped no scope.
0:39: Will discuss the Wardens themselves when I look through the site.
0:49: Trainer Battles & Ethics: So that's pretty notable, there are "trainer battles" but, at least for the Wardens or some of them, they don't use Poke Balls but rather the Pokemon they use choose to fight by their side. So, GF, are we going to look deeper into that? Are you going to address the implication you've brought forward now that Pokemon in Poke Balls aren't given a choice, aka are slaves?
1:31: Man, they really are hammering in this "Kleavor" thing as a big threat with Kamado even telling you to deal with it!... Now let's tell you all that you can do in Jubilife Village (hey, trailer makers, maybe you should have switched the Warden & Jubilife Village sections... Or maybe mix things off by having the Wardens relating to certain things segments happen. Like first introduce the Wardens with Mai, than have Iscan which goes into showing off the Ride Pokemon, than Arezu with Jubilife Village stuff, and finally Lian with the Noble Pokemon & Kleavor).
1:38: Sending Extra Pokemon Out To Pasture: Ah, so this is what happens with out extra Pokemon, they're put into a Pasture. Hopefully we can do more with them aside having them sit around all day, Jubilife Village looks like the kind of place which could use Pokemon power to help with physical labor, chores, and other things.
1:41: Customization: And with BDSP revealing it's customization feature, only natural Legends would too and, being the A team game, we see it has the body specific customization like the core games. Though what's with the names of the colors? "Slate", "Crimson", "Daffodil", "Pine". I think the wors "Gray", "Red", "Yellow", and "Green" existed in early times, GF; unless these are specific shades. Anyway, we've seen hair and clothes, curious if they'll have lenses or that's too modern for these games... why do I hear giggling when I asked if it was "too modern"?
1:54: Photos: Well we gotta have photos somehow, not like we're going to be carrying around a mobile device to take selfies with... there's that giggling again. Anyway, looks like not only do you choose a Pokemon and pose but they provide props. I'll be honest, not sure if I would really use it, but I guess then it's not for me then.
2:17: Kleavor:
(GameFreak. You magnificent bast*rds I PLAYED YOUR GAMES!)

Talk about the Noble Pokemon later, just wanna give GF kudos on hiding a new Pokemon in plain sight, knowing many people would point it out... only for other people to shrug it aside saying its "effect particles"! Shoutout to Yung Dramps for having the sharp eyes to see past through GF's deception. Also shoutout to BlorengeRhymes for accurately getting the head and shoulders, even if it doesn't quite look like Caveman Groundkeeper Willy.

At first I thought it was a new Legendary Pokemon and was excited. However, upon hearing it's actually, of all things, a Scyther alt-evolution... I don't know. On its own it looks pretty cool, but unlike with Scizor there looks to be barely any "Scyther" left in its design. Scizor kept the same general head shape, head details, and wings. But Kleavor completely changes the head and removes the wings. It only vaguely resembles Scyther's posture which is just a typical bipedal insectoid (think Kabutops and Genesect), and having a kind of blade for arms. And what are its stats going to look like? Are we actually going to see Scyther's BST increase or will it too just rework the 500 like Scizor did? I do hope it remains speedy as the trailer seems to hint, we've got plenty of slow Bug/Rock-types and a slow Scyther evolution, heck they could just keep Scyther's Speed of 105 and just increase its Physical stats by subtracting from its Special: 70/130/110/35/50/105//500. As for its Signature Move "Stone Axe", tough to say, we don't really have another "axe" move, so I'm gonna guess it'll be something like Leaf Blade, a Rock-type version of Slash though hopefully with higher Power.
2:43: POCKET SAND!

Japanese Trailer:
0:11:
Hm? No, that couldn't be what I think it is...
0:19 Diurnal and Nocturnal Pokemon: So this is something the English trailer skipped, showing the different Pokemon that are out during the day and night.
2:12: Oh, hey, look at that, the Japanese Trailer did what I said the English Trailer should have done by spacing out the Wardens with the features that they're referencing/showing off... AND IT FLOWS MUCH BETTER! Seriously, English Trailer makers, why did you not just follow what the Japanese Trailer did? The Japanese Trailer also showed more stuff like the Pokemon actually hanging out in the pastures. It's not like you're trying to cut this Trailer so it would fit in the time of a commercial, it's just going up on the Youtube channel. You changed things around for no good reason resulting the English trailer feeling mixed around.

From The Site:
  • PREORDER REWARD: Ooh, if we preorder we actually get more than 100 Potions this time! We get a Growlithe Kimono Set! Cool... now when are we also getting that Arceus TCG card the Japanese players are getting? I'm waiting...

• NOBLE POKEMON: Here are our big boss Pokemon, emphasis on "big". They sound to be a combination of Totem Pokemon mixed with a little bit of Shadow Pokemon. What do I mean? Well the Totem Pokemon part should be obvious, though in addition to being bigger they're glowing, are stronger, and have more HP. Now they're like Shadow Pokemon because beating them in battle isn't going to help, they're in a middle of a rage so you're going to have to throw some calming Balm in their face like you're spraying down a Shadow Pokemon with Cologne you want to start training up. With their HP bar being segmented guessing at some point normal damage stops doing anything and you need to use Balms to break into the next segment (and when you deplete their HP they get stunned for a few seconds for you to try and purify them fully with the balms), which in a way I guess is also like Dynamax. On top of that looks like each Noble Pokemon is going to have their own title (Kleavor is "Lord of the Woods"; so guessing it'll go be environment?) and require a different Balm (as the balm being used on Kleavor is specifically the "Forest Balm"). I'm going to have to guess before battling the Noble Pokemon we first need to look around and create the Balm, seems like the most obvious fetch quest before the boss thing to do. Curious if the Balms will have any use outside of the boss battles, like you can use them to calm other Pokemon who are categorized to live in a "woods" habitat?

An yes, let's send a kid to deal with the rampaging Bug/Rock monster with axes for hands, super quick, and causes the ground to shoot spikes up from beneath them...

• WARDENS & ANCESTORS: So if the Noble Pokemon are like Totem Pokemon the Wardens are our Trial Captains. Wow GF, it took you one whole generation before you started repeating your at-the-time fresh idea. So let's take a closer look at the Wardens & whether they're someone's ancestor:

* Mai: Marley's ancestor, who you'd think they'd use to showoff H-Arcanine or whatever H-Growlithe is going to evolve into. And instead of being a goth she's more or an extrovert ready to bring up ethical questions GF probably aren't going to answer. Fine overall, though I do fine the Pokemon on her clothes to look a bit off due to how detailed they are; should be more stylized. How else are we going to keep arguing whether H-Stantler exists if you're just going to blatantly show it's normal Stantler (or so we think) on her pants leg.
    * Lian: So, wasn't expecting an ancestor of an Unovan character, specifically Clay. But maybe that shouldn't be surprising in this case, Clay doesn't look to be part indigenous person so his family at some point migrated to Unova, and they had to come from somewhere. And, according to a developer discussion, Clay is based on people of Japanese descent living in the US chasing the "American Dream". As we've recently learned from the old Gen I Pokemon guide with the Nidoran female family, even though this piece of information doesn't make it into the final game doesn't mean it's not something GF still considers part of the character. Hence, in a game taking place in a Japanese region but has western influences, makes sense to maybe throw in a character which connects the two themes, at least in GF's eyes. But with that said, while I don't mind an extra character or two, I do hope we get to see the ancestor of every important Gen IV character. Like if Lian being based on Clay meant we're missing out on say a Roark ancestor, I'd rather see the Roark ancestor over the Clay ancestor. You can make a Legends: Kyurem taking place in Unova to have our Unova ancestors. BTW, since Lian's only task is to take care of Kleavor, would us catching it make him no longer a Warden? Like the other Wardens who give access to Ride Pokemon still take care of the Ride Pokemon when you're not using them, but Kleavor seems to be a "catch it so it's no longer causing trouble" case.
    * Iscan: Huh, looks to be an original character? Which, like with Lian, is perfectly fine. Not everyone needs to be someone's ancestor, Professor Laventon also seems to be unique. Though, he does look a bit plain/generic looking, his affiliation with Water-types and his wavy hair makes me wonder if maybe he's hiding a wrestler mask in one of those pouches. Also whose cruel idea was it to make a person afraid of Ghost-types the Warden of a Ghost-type?
    * Arezu: and finally Mars ancestor. Nothing much to say on her aside speculating what "lady Pokemon" is she looking after. I'm not even going to try and guess, I see people predicting the "lady Pokemon" we already know of but watch GameFreak pull the rug from under us by taking one of the masculine Pokemon and giving it a feminine Hisuian form. Obvious joke would be Machamp, but it just got a Gigantamax so I'm going to say Hisuian Conkeldurr or Hariyama.
    * Darach's Ancestor: And if it wasn't enough for notable NPCs to be ancestors, some of the side NPCs seem to be too! In this case, looks like the Clothing Shop lady is Darach's ancestor, right down to wearing glasses just like him. Be it a Village Tailor or a Castle Valet, Darach's family has serving people in their blood.
    * General Store Owner: No more obvious ones, though something about the hair of the General Store Owner makes me feel like he's another ancestor but I can't put my finder down on who. Charon maybe, they have similar hair styles.
    * Missed Opportunity: So the Pasture is essentially your replacement for the PC Box and you don't have the Pasture owner looking like Bebe or even Hayley?

• ALPHA POKEMON: In many RPGs they would sometimes have a boss that appeared early on in the game be recolored and used as a mook enemy later on in the game to both save money & time and to show the player how much stronger they've gotten. But in Legends: Arceus you can just be a normal Pokemon and suddenly one day be 1.5x your size and have a very bad case of red eyes, and the player doesn't even need to be far in the game for you to appear and wreck their sh*t! Alpha Pokemon are pretty much the Noble Pokemon but without needing balm to calm them... THOUGH maybe if you do have the right kind of balm you can still use it on them! But it looks like Alpha Pokemon are too able to use Strong and Agile Style, which makes me think the Noble Pokemon can too which might make things a tad bit more difficult.

• ARC PHONE: WHY?! Why is this here? Why in 1700-1800 Japan is there a mobile device? No, I don't care if it has a connection to Arceus, just give us a normal paper map! Is this how you're going to explain Porygon so we can have Porygon-Z in the game? If so, that's really the best you can come up with?
And that's all I have from the trailers and site! And with only a few pages to answer, shouldn't be too hard to catch-up before the thread is closed!

Daylight

angels roll their eyes
is an Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think normal Vespiquen has already been seen in screenshots.
I think you’re right. I guess Nidoqueen or Tsareena are the other “queenly” ‘mons then. (Or maybe Jellicent?) But again, they could really make a Hisuian form/evo of anything work. I still like the idea of Mandibuzz getting a Hisuian form, but maybe it’ll even a Hisuian Queen Durant lol.

Nidoqueen getting a Hisuian form would be interesting, and really seems like the most obvious female poke they could reference outside of maybe Gardevoir. (maybe this one will be able to breed?)
If Nidoqueen gets a Hisuian form, they’d almost have to give Nidoking one too, right? I wonder what they’d even look like. And I think Gardevoir wasn’t a likely possibility because, aside from the fact that regular Garde has already been seen in at least one of the trailers, Gardevoir isn’t exclusively female. That being said, it does kind of seem like the noble Pokémon are specific individuals of their species, so maybe they would refer to it that way, but I kind of doubt it. They tend to avoid using gendered pronouns/descriptors for Pokémon unless it’s really unambiguous.

Also totally agreed about the character customization. They really should just make all outfits + hairstyles available to the player regardless of gender.

ARC PHONE: WHY?! Why is this here? Why in 1700-1800 Japan is there a mobile device? No, I don't care if it has a connection to Arceus, just give us a normal paper map! Is this how you're going to explain Porygon so we can have Porygon-Z in the game? If so, that's really the best you can come up with?
The meiji era and the conquest of Hokkaido happened between 1821 and 1912, clearly we had the technology to make smartphones by then o3o

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
And of the pink dress. The pink dress is marvelous.
Forget the dress, what about that pink suit:

(Marvelous? Honey, I'm FABULOUS!)

By the way, the presence of Empoleon in one of the snaps probably will kill any pretense of "regional starter evo".

If you were wondering about what those pouches were, it's balms made of their favorite food. Cute!
What would Kleavor's favorite food be? It doesn't look like it can even eat.

I also want to point out that we continue to see Beautifly all over the footage and now we've even seen a Silcoon, but we have still not seen Dustox. Hisui Dustox theories grow stronger by the day.
Also, Dustox is in the Japanese trailer. No Hisuan Dustox :(
HAhaha oh noooo it is.
That's so funny that it was just a coincidence.
Not coincidence, circumstance. Dustox are nocturnal Pokemon, taking the place of Beautifly at night. Since they've pretty much only showed the game during the day there was never a chance to see Dustox even if you were in the area where it was, cause during the day its Beautifly fluttering around.

Considering how they show your protagonist taking on Kleavor, I'm guessing you beat the "Noble Pokemon" and get a benefit for it. So Kleavor will give you Cut and you can ride the other new ones
Rereading the site, you're right it doesn't say you catch the Noble Pokemon, only calm it down (catching seems to be only for the Alpha Pokemon). So I guess it would make sense for the Noble Pokemon you don't ride to become your HMs: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Flash, etc..

I did notice the Kleavor the player fights was at level 18 which seemed low for a legendary.

(It's even funnier with the dramatic Sinnoh Legendary music.)

The flute the player plays at 0:19 sounds exactly like the Azure Flute in DPP.
It's also the tune that plays at the beginning of the opening intro of DPPt and when your press "Start" to go to the "New Game/Save Game" screen for the original DP (I believe in Platinum they changed it to Giratina's cry).

The website said that “parts of its body have turned into stone”, through special minerals found in Hisui. This leaves two possibilities.
1) Hisuian Scyther evolving into Kleavor by collecting a special stone item or simply finding stones in Hisui.
2) Scyther directly evolving into Kleavor, with the possibility that Scizor might not exist by then, with a special stone item.

Also. Hold up…
05412D81-08B5-42A8-93CE-FAA173DF8B8A.jpeg

That’s a regular Stantler on Mai’s pants. You know what that means?
Um, that she's horn...

WE ARENT GETTING CUCKED THESE ARE ACTUAL EVOS WOOOOOO
OH, right, that.

Not going to say that just yet. Would I like cross gen evos to come back? Yes, of course. But there's also nothing saying that GF is just further expanding upon the Regional Variant mechanic by letting the normal Pokemon evolve into a Regional Evolution without having to be a Regional Variant itself.

"Wait, how's that different from a cross gen evolution?"

It's different because GF don't have to make a Regional Evolution easy to get or accessible at all. Gen IX can have Stantler, Basculin, and Scyther in it but not these new evos and GF can simply go "Because they were Hisuian regional variant forms". Heck, would be the perfect excuse why you can't transfer them over to BDSP, Sinnoh is no longer the region recognized as being Hisui so no Hisuian Evolutions.

As for Scyther's evolution method into Kleavor, way they describe it sounds like they're trying to replicate the circumstance that has Scyther evolve into Scizor. So instead of "Metal Coat" it would probably be something like "Mineral Coat".

Oh I just realized Mai, Iscan and Arezu wear Dialga themed outfits while Lian wears Palkia
...well that probably doesnt mean much of anything considering Mai & Lian literally work in the same area, but interesting
Good catch!

Hm, what's different between Lian and the others? Well, the others aside from Arezu has their Noble Pokemon rideable, meanwhile Lian doesn't though possibly provides support via can be called upon to do a quick action. So, maybe Arezu's Noble Pokemon is another ride Pokemon? Unless it was a convincing fake, there was a "leak" showing there's a mountain climbing Ride Pokemon, maybe that's hers (and hence why they're hiding her bracelet)?

I don't think we have (have seen an Onix, at least, so we got that going over Scyther and friends) but considering Steelix can occur the most naturally I'd be surprised if that was a given reason (especially when Electivires are walking around, would we really not have any metallic polish?)
Unless new Rock-type evolution for Onix!... Wait. I mean new Ground-type evolution for... that doesn't work either... umm...

I'm expecting a Grass/Rock wooden "Steelix" if they make one

Woodix
... Or that'll do.

Woodix Allen.

Or Tiger Woodix.

Possibilities are endless.

(Replace the "in" with "oo" and the "e" with "i".)

Calling it right here and right now. The "certain lady pokemon" is the Jynx evolution that we have been waiting for for god knows how many years.
Don't tease Cresselia~~ with false hope.

Thinking it might be Lilligant (or rather, an alternative). Her bangle is green and while we have many lady-like pokemon (especially plants...) Lilligant is the first to come to mind with its "southern belle" stylings.

Maybe instead of "southern belle" it will be "old fashioned japanese style lady" (Froslass left shook at the competition).
Or could to Tsareena for a certain other type of "lady".

(The kind you don't take home to mother.)

Regarding Arezu's "lady pokémon", the Italian translation refers to it as a "queen pokémon" (pokémon regina)
Oh, I was just joking but alright GF, if you insist.

I hope Kleavor gets access to Technician Accelrock so it can compete with Scizor, I think that'd be great
Yeah and combined with Stealth Rock never see any Pokemon weak to Rock-types be used in competitive again. Great.

(He just wanted to have a Champion time...)

I cannot believe the first thing about this game that I truly dislike was a fucking phone bro.
Or if they wanted a mobile device with the player it should be based on this:

(Forget balms, chuck one of these at a Noble Pokemon and it'll knock it flat out)

View attachment 374899

Thought it might be good to look at the stats for a second. All of them seem to be higher than what a Drifblim should have for its level and by a lot. For reference, a level 32 Drifblim with all 31 IVs, 252 EVs in every stat, and a neutral nature will give you a spread of 168, 86, 63, 92, 69, 86. These stats are impossible as they are now. Either Drifblim has had a major stat buff or the stats system has been reworked. Also there's these new numbers and meters next to the stats. I figure they have something to do with a new way to level up stats.
Hm, maybe they'll bring back the stat-boosting Candy from Let's Go?

Or maybe, just maybe, design is subjective and people can have their own opinions on what designs look good or not? Shocking, I know!
One thing about the Pokémon fanbase is that it is large enough that there will be someone who will like a generally disliked Pokémon. Same goes for the opposite.
Ive been called quirky and being contrarian on purpose/lying about things because my tastes in general favor things that are silly or weird/charming a lot so I dont mind it too much lol. My favorites include turtonator and crabominable so its par for the course.
When it comes to Pokemon designs there is no good or bad, only personal tastes (except for Dracovish which needs to die).

Tbh I just wrote it in good spirits, didnt mean anything. Have been part of this fanbase for 20+ years, nothing surprises me.
Sarcasm is hard to get through sometimes with text. Usually why people add a /sarcasm at the end of their sarcastic comments.

"You forgot to put /sarcasm after saying you think Dracovish to die"

Did I stutter?

I bet all Noble Pokémon are Generation 4 and the new Hisuian forms and newly introduced evolutions, so it could be Froslass, Wormadam, Vespiquen, Blissey (since Happiny is introduced in Gen 4), or a Hisuian form or, as you said, a new regional evolution (or standard evolution, either works) for any female-exclusive species.

Hisuian Mandibuzz (though that don't fit that well for a "lady" description), Hisuian Nidoqueen, an evolution for Illumise (with an evolution for Volbeat), or even taking the word "ladybug" literally and have a Ledian evolution that have a feminine design and this Noble one in particular is female.
I was going to be funny and post an image of someone's concept of a female Machamp or Conkeldurr...

(I stared into the abyss... and it stared back...)

Now I'm not going to say that gamefreak is going to stick to their 8 gym format by giving us 8 Noble pokemon
Well let's see:

Wyrdeer = Bike
Basculegion = Surf (possibly Dive & Waterfall?)
H-Braviary = Fly (possibly Defog)
Kleavor = Cut

That just leaves:

Rock Climb (which a possible leak revealed there is one)
Strength
Rock Smash
??? (Maybe Dig or Flash; Dig in particular would be good for a H-Steelix/new Onix evo...)

When are we completing the set by getting a scyther evo based on paper?
When it fuses with Kartana.

Mai's partner being a Munchlax is funny to me because Marley's team is all about speed.
As I previously pointed out, Mai's personality is opposite to Marley so wouldn't surprised me if they also changed her team to focus on Slow Pokemon (and then she subverts it with Trick Room).

Gamefreak needs to stop being cowards and tap into the meme potential that is a buff Snorlax

but I just think the idea of someone trying to fence in a drifblim is really funny. like what do you think will happen dummy lol
Not to mention a big bird, a giant rock snake, and a horse that's on FIRE.

Actually, forget about the (wooden) fence, what about the randomly scattered hay piles you have around the FIRE horse. You're being too obvious with your insurance fraud.

I like that Kleavor is rugged and pointy while Scizor is sleek and smooth.
Isn't that just the general aesthetic difference between rocks (not counting gems) and metal?

If Nidoqueen gets a Hisuian form, they’d almost have to give Nidoking one too, right?
They made a Mega Gardeboir without Gallade (though got a Mega later)
Mega Mawile without Sableye (though got a Mega later)
Mega Banette without a Dusknoir
Mega Alakazam & Gengar without Machamp or Golem
Mega Beedrill without Butterfree
Mega Pidgeot without Fearow
Mega Slowbro without Slowking
Mega Glalie without Froslass
Gigantamax Butterfree without Beedrill
Gigantamax Machamp & Gengar without Alakazam or Golem
Gigantamax Duraludon without Tyranitar
Alolan Vulpix without Growlithe

And I'm sure there's other examples. Seems odd but they have done it.

... why does calm mind have an agile/strong style change but not extrasensory?
Are those what those scrolls mean? I thought it meant those moves were taught to it via Move Tutor/TM (represented by a scroll).

What about Bisharp? Its head is an axe.

I think the Arc phone is so dumb it's good (kinda like The Room) but I hope they change it's design a bit before release, maybe make it look more like the tablet thingy from Zelda instead of an iPhone in a pimped out Arceus case
It's weird that GF didn't bother to make the Arc Phone look 'mystical' at all, like the Sheikah slate. It really just looks like Rotom phone but with an Arceus-themed case.

It seems to imply some Arceus-related time shenanigans, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)