SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

Well while it doesnt seem like the various Hisui forms got anything of note to their stuff, looks like the evolutions did. Ursaluna has full TR/TM compatibility, for example, and not just using BDSP as a base line.

Legacy TMs:
- [TM00] Mega Punch
- [TM01] Mega Kick
- [TM03] Fire Punch
- [TM04] Ice Punch
- [TM05] Thunder Punch
- [TM08] Hyper Beam
- [TM09] Giga Impact
- [TM15] Dig
- [TM21] Rest
- [TM22] Rock Slide
- [TM23] Thief
- [TM24] Snore
- [TM25] Protect
- [TM26] Scary Face
- [TM29] Charm
- [TM31] Attract
- [TM33] Rain Dance
- [TM34] Sunny Day
- [TM39] Facade
- [TM40] Swift
- [TM43] Brick Break
- [TM47] Fake Tears
- [TM48] Rock Tomb
- [TM57] Payback
- [TM59] Fling
- [TM64] Avalanche
- [TM65] Shadow Claw
- [TM76] Round
- [TM79] Retaliate
- [TM81] Bulldoze
- [TM98] Stomping Tantrum
Legacy TRs:
- [TR00] Swords Dance
- [TR01] Body Slam
- [TR07] Low Kick
- [TR10] Earthquake
- [TR13] Focus Energy
- [TR14] Metronome
- [TR20] Substitute
- [TR26] Endure
- [TR27] Sleep Talk
- [TR32] Crunch
- [TR35] Uproar
- [TR37] Taunt
- [TR39] Superpower
- [TR42] Hyper Voice
- [TR48] Bulk Up
- [TR53] Close Combat
- [TR59] Seed Bomb
- [TR64] Focus Blast
- [TR73] Gunk Shot
- [TR75] Stone Edge
- [TR85] Work Up
- [TR90] Play Rough
- [TR95] Throat Chop

So hey, good for the national dex format. Even if there's no SWSH update they at least have this stuff to go off of.

e: LMAO Enamorus just uses Landorus as a placeholder

What did he mean by this? :smogthink:

It's vague whether it relates to PLA, BDSP, Gen 9, or something else entirely.
I think it means the battle frontier and distortion world will be in the day 1 patch.

Interestingly the stat formula is here. The riddler didn't exaggerate, there was indeed a square root.
It seems to me like high IVs allow you to spawn with natural base GVs that also get counted in the formula naturally and subtracted from the maximum. I guess this can let you see what will have 31 IVs transferring over.
Without counting the ganbaru addition, it looks like the base stat formula is ((level/50) + 1)*base stat)/1.5, so I assume even at lower levels you're getting roughly 2/3 of your base stat as a basis.
Also I like how the name ended up being Ganbaru/GV since it works for Grit Value as well, probably intended as well based on the meanings but it works better than Let's Go's unnamed candy and being AVs.

Well while it doesnt seem like the various Hisui forms got anything of note to their stuff, looks like the evolutions did. Ursaluna has full TR/TM compatibility, for example, and not just using BDSP as a base line.

Legacy TMs:
- [TM00] Mega Punch
- [TM01] Mega Kick
- [TM03] Fire Punch
- [TM04] Ice Punch
- [TM05] Thunder Punch
- [TM08] Hyper Beam
- [TM09] Giga Impact
- [TM15] Dig
- [TM21] Rest
- [TM22] Rock Slide
- [TM23] Thief
- [TM24] Snore
- [TM25] Protect
- [TM26] Scary Face
- [TM29] Charm
- [TM31] Attract
- [TM33] Rain Dance
- [TM34] Sunny Day
- [TM39] Facade
- [TM40] Swift
- [TM43] Brick Break
- [TM47] Fake Tears
- [TM48] Rock Tomb
- [TM57] Payback
- [TM59] Fling
- [TM64] Avalanche
- [TM65] Shadow Claw
- [TM76] Round
- [TM79] Retaliate
- [TM81] Bulldoze
Legacy TRs:
- [TR00] Swords Dance
- [TR01] Body Slam
- [TR07] Low Kick
- [TR10] Earthquake
- [TR13] Focus Energy
- [TR14] Metronome
- [TR20] Substitute
- [TR26] Endure
- [TR27] Sleep Talk
- [TR32] Crunch
- [TR35] Uproar
- [TR37] Taunt
- [TR39] Superpower
- [TR42] Hyper Voice
- [TR48] Bulk Up
- [TR53] Close Combat
- [TR59] Seed Bomb
- [TR64] Focus Blast
- [TR73] Gunk Shot
- [TR75] Stone Edge
- [TR85] Work Up
- [TR90] Play Rough
- [TR95] Throat Chop

So hey, good for the national dex format. Even if there's no SWSH update they at least have this stuff to go off of.

Yeah, I think they just copy pasted the original forms and their legacy data will show that.

Last edited:
I think it means the battle frontier and distortion world will be in the day 1 patch.

Interestingly the stat formula is here. The riddler didn't exaggerate, there was indeed a square root.
It seems to me like high IVs allow you to spawn with natural base GVs that also get counted in the formula naturally and subtracted from the maximum.
Without counting the ganbaru addition, it looks like the base stat formula is ((level/50) + 1)*base stat)/1.5, so I assume even at lower levels you're getting roughly 2/3 of your base stat as a basis.
Also I like how the name ended up being GV since it works for Grit Value as well.

Yeah, I think they just copy pasted the original forms and their legacy data will show that.
It's still a little notable to me that Ursaring line of all things had the full suite. Wasn't it one of those Pokemon that only had a partial update in Home? Wonder if it was meant for CT at some point, but cut, if so.

Well, we knew the pokes would have been able to go toward main games either ways (since Home compatibility was already confirmed) but the fact data structure is identical is actually a bigger Hopium dose for people who wish for 2-way transfers.
(As if it wasnt the same, 2-way would have not been possible)
Hopefully it is two-way, since being able to evolve any Rowlet/Dartrix/Cyndaquil/Quilava/Petilil/Rufflet/Goomy/Bergmite into their Hisuian form evolutions and Scyther/Stantler/Ursaring into their entirely new evolutions would be really nice.

At the very least, doing the reverse would be possible if it is one-way, since I noticed, for example, that you could take a Goomy that knew Shelter(since it apparently gets it via level up like its Hisuian Evolutions) and evolve it into a normal Sliggo/Goodra with the move.

Oh how convenient, thank you. I was worried I'd have to dig through the old datamine threads. Well that's nice to know then. Ursaluna got very lucky in how well it lined up
So who'll be the person that conveniently will make a list of the new moves (potentially) obtained by this? :psysly:

In before another Play Rough tapu bulu disappointment

[snip]

I don't think this "legacy" move lists reflect the actual TM/TR compatibility list for the new Pokémon. They seem to be placeholder data, straight up copied from other Pokémon (e.g., Kleavor has the same list as Scizor, Enamorus borrows Landorus's, Sneasler has Weavile's).. Also worth noting, Enamorus is classified as a Brown Pokémon, just like Landorus. I'm guessing the PLA Pokédex doesn't filter Pokémon by color and this is leftover of copying Landorus's entry to create a new Pokémon. HOME will probably fix this and the "legacy" movesets.

So who'll be the person that conveniently will make a list of the new moves (potentially) obtained by this? :psysly:

In before another Play Rough tapu bulu disappointment
People already did back when Home was datamined with the lists. It's...probably somewhere in the datamine threads.

my mistake was forgetting ursaring got this to begin with; i kept thinking it was one of those "barem inimum" pokemon like the unova starters.
My other mistake was landing on ursaluna and not doing full checks of the other 6 lol. Just happened to land on the one where its like "wow dang they really thought this one through!"

People already did back when Home was datamined with the lists. It's...probably somewhere in the datamine threads.

my mistake was forgetting ursaring got this to begin with; i kept thinking it was one of those "barem inimum" pokemon like the unova starters.
My other mistake was landing on ursaluna and not doing full checks of the other 6 lol. Just happened to land on the one where its like "wow dang they really thought this one through!"
My bad, what I meant is, who will do that when Home gets a update for Legend Arceus. I'd not be surprised if the movesets of the pokemon do get a update, as well as possibly see the compatibility of the new ones.

My bad, what I meant is, who will do that when Home gets a update for Legend Arceus. I'd not be surprised if the movesets of the pokemon do get a update, as well as possibly see the compatibility of the new ones.
i hope they completely mess up enamorus and dont even put her proper model or level up moves and forget to change all her things so there's just a second landorus and they have to quietly update home again sorry sorry we're trying to delete it

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
I've not been keeping up with the thread so apologies if this is on page 70 and I've overlooked it, but is there a breakdown of the game's actual plot anywhere? I (perhaps surprisingly) still know very little beyond "it's Sinnoh but old-timey, make a Pokedex please and oh also Arceus is involved somehow"

RoiDadadou

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded.
is a Pre-Contributor
Not sure if anyone has said this but thank you so much for all that you've done. Your document has been my go to source for leak data. Finding all that info in one place was surprisingly hard.
The pleasure was mine. And I'll do the same for any Pokemon Game coming up. It was very fun to find a lot of innovative ways to compute some data in the sheets, like the learnsets!
I also really like to organize things, and just thought I'd share my passion with everyone here and Twitter :bloblul:

I've not been keeping up with the thread so apologies if this is on page 70 and I've overlooked it, but is there a breakdown of the game's actual plot anywhere? I (perhaps surprisingly) still know very little beyond "it's Sinnoh but old-timey, make a Pokedex please and oh also Arceus is involved somehow"
I think this sums it up pretty well

Start off in a humble village? Check.
Forest/Fire/Ice/Ocean levels? Check.
Plenty of people talking to use but we dont reply? Check.
Attack and Dethrone God? Check.

We're all good to go on the RPG checklist!

Each "location" in the game's 5 main areas is either a sphere or a rectangular prism with arbitrary rotation/scaling. Spawners are all spheres. Luckily, the game is pretty much just a copy of sword/shield under the hood, same engine so it's looking easy to adapt to the format.
It may be a short while (but not too long) before digestible encounter table dumps, but on the bright side they'll come with pretty pictures. Someone who knows how might enjoy making a web interface/map, the data seems well suited for interactive viewing

Legacy TMs:
- [TM00] Mega Punch
- [TM01] Mega Kick
- [TM03] Fire Punch
- [TM04] Ice Punch
- [TM05] Thunder Punch
- [TM08] Hyper Beam
- [TM09] Giga Impact
- [TM15] Dig
- [TM21] Rest
- [TM22] Rock Slide
- [TM23] Thief
- [TM24] Snore
- [TM25] Protect
- [TM26] Scary Face
- [TM29] Charm
- [TM31] Attract
- [TM33] Rain Dance
- [TM34] Sunny Day
- [TM39] Facade
- [TM40] Swift
- [TM43] Brick Break
- [TM47] Fake Tears
- [TM48] Rock Tomb
- [TM57] Payback
- [TM59] Fling
- [TM64] Avalanche
- [TM65] Shadow Claw
- [TM76] Round
- [TM79] Retaliate
- [TM81] Bulldoze
Legacy TRs:
- [TR00] Swords Dance
- [TR01] Body Slam
- [TR07] Low Kick
- [TR10] Earthquake
- [TR13] Focus Energy
- [TR14] Metronome
- [TR20] Substitute
- [TR26] Endure
- [TR27] Sleep Talk
- [TR32] Crunch
- [TR35] Uproar
- [TR37] Taunt
- [TR39] Superpower
- [TR42] Hyper Voice
- [TR48] Bulk Up
- [TR53] Close Combat
- [TR59] Seed Bomb
- [TR64] Focus Blast
- [TR73] Gunk Shot
- [TR75] Stone Edge
- [TR85] Work Up
- [TR90] Play Rough
- [TR95] Throat Chop

Where can we find the rest of this data?

Where can we find the rest of this data?
Of course, the data structure is all the same; guess they don't want another case of Let's Go one-way HOME compatibility.

This points towards integration in mainline games.
here. the preview displays only partial but you can view the full thing.

Though like people said above it's mostly just place holder data, though it does have the full in-LA movesets

Looking at the legacy level up moves is kinda interesting. Some observations:
  • Pokémon that were in base SwSh have their SwSh learnsets
  • Pokémon that aren't in SwSh at all have their USUM learnsets (not updated to BDSP learnsets)
  • Pokémon that got added to SwSh via DLC have their SwSh learnsets, but with some WIP elements (e.g. Poliwag family have Earth Power and Double-Edge added, but also still have Double Slap listed)
Something I also noticed just now, Ponyta and Rapidash cannot learn Play Rough in PLA, even though could learn it via TR in SwSh.

How do you go from bashing IGN to endorsing the one litmus test that is unironically worse???

At least journalists have to play the game before they hand down their lopsided verdicts.

Moonblast has damaged this game like no other attack since Gen 4 Outrage. That such a move should be the poster Fairy STAB and that such monstrous wallbreakers as Togekiss and Tapu Koko should feel its absence are proof that the Fairy type is grossly unbalanced even as it's starved for options. This is to say nothing of the type chart or the mere one non-signature Fairy move introduced since XY. I am firmly of the opinion that "Moonquake" should be permanently nerfed before it falls into Toge's hands, and I will die on this hill.

Some fun ideas:
  • All starters with new forms are available via spacetime distortions. Cyndaquil appears in Area 2.
  • Goomy/H-Sliggoo can be obtained much earlier than intended in Area 2 with a precise Wyrdeer jump.
  • There is an Area 1 sidequest that nets the player a Shiny Ponyta.
  • Porygon-Z is obtainable without back-to-back trading for once.
  • I bet there's a Bug-type you've never trained before. Give Paras or Burmy a chance.
Sorry, Togekiss just got it in PLA so be afraid! :)

Well considering that Kleavor evolves from Scyther, any move that Scyther actually learn is likely also learned by Kleavor.
Agility is a past gen-only learnset move on Scyther. Couldn't recall whether past gen mons are transferable in so I didn't want to pencil it in without knowing that information was correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)