Project Pokemon Matchmaking v2 [Closed]

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Winners

Empo's Mega Scizor

CrystalRam's Mega Metagross
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With that, Pokemon Matchmaking will finally come to an end for Generation 6. Thank you all for partipating and making this a worthwhile thread to run. I've now run this thread for over a year, 58 rounds to be exact. Opening this thread was one of the first things I ever did on Smogon, and its definitely been an interesting experience. Shoutout to Hector Hard Mode who jumped in to help me out during the later stages, I really appreciate your support bro. Matchmaking should be back for Pokemon Sun and Moon. Until then, peace.

おわり

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)