NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think I watched angels of death and it was interesting but a little too tryhard edgy.
hmm sounds like an edgy title.

any upcoming series you're interested in? idk, seems like it would cool to watch a series with you sometime over discord.

/me slips further down the pocket.

hmm sounds like an edgy title.

any upcoming series you're interested in? idk, seems like it would cool to watch a series with you sometime over discord.

/me slips further down the pocket.
I'm up for that for sure. If you anything cool, and maybe more thrillery then hmu. I'm still waiting for the next re:zero and made in abyss seasons.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
for in-game stuff: /me tries to expand the pocket to prove that there's more room in the pocket for other people / other reads, too x.x

for animoo stuff: would love to watch re:zero s2 with you :D does that start in june or july? I forgot which x.x
I haven't heard anything about a made in the abyss season 2 o.o wouldn't mind watching that.

Elli got me to watch drrr and I just finished that so I'm vaguely looking for something new. I think overall we have pretty similar tastes based on the series you've mentioned here and in the past.

for in-game stuff: /me tries to expand the pocket to prove that there's more room in the pocket for other people / other reads, too x.x

for animoo stuff: would love to watch re:zero s2 with you :D does that start in june or july? I forgot which x.x
I haven't heard anything about a made in the abyss season 2 o.o wouldn't mind watching that.

Elli got me to watch drrr and I just finished that so I'm vaguely looking for something new. I think overall we have pretty similar tastes based on the series you've mentioned here and in the past.
also apparantly re:zero season 2 started airing this month?? or google is wrong. idk about made in abyss actually but they dropped a movie like two weeks ago.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I honestly don't get how anyone could ever own an anime printed body pillow.

the regular non weeb ones are prolly fine though. but like no, I don't want to sleep next to a picture.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I wouldn't mind a weighted blanket for some like weird experiential / sensation-based artwork, but I'm not sure I could actually sleep with one regularly.

Would like to extend this question to Zaroco who isn't quite in a first game but from what I can tell is new.
Wish I could provide some insight, but just getting my head around all the "terminology" and what tools are available for townies..

Would you say reading through people's old game logs is a good place to start? What else would you recommend to consider?

Last edited:
Been following M2H vs HnD's convo, back and forth teasing and flirting

HnD turns positive from all of this, there's an easiness and brezzines in replies delivered by HnD

He's not stiff and he doesn't hold back with M2H. Their talk might be non-game related, but it gave them insight into HnD

I won't comment on M2H

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)