Pokemon Online CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Online Create-a-Pokemon Server:

As you all know, Create-a-Pokemon isn't doing good in Shoddy Battle. Eric the espeon (ete) gave me the Old CAP for Pokemon Online Server File(s). Me and ete will try to bring Create-a-Pokemon Server back to Pokemon Online. I can host temp. (Not 24/7.) So you guys can come visit but we are looking for a good connection host, that will try to aim to host for 24/7 or close. So if you think you might be help to the Server and be able to host very close to 24/7 please post here. Whoever that hosts 24/7 will receive Owner (Main Administrator) for hosting the CAP Server. I hope this will bring Create-a-Pokemon Project back to Pokemon Online for awhile. Another good reason for this Server is a backup for Smogon Server. (When down for long periods). Feel free to post here if you have problems, questions, ect.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Because: theorymon has a stable server, and is working on getting it on the SU server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)