Pokemon Rap Battles Season 2 - SEMIFINALS

The matchups for this round are as follows:

Samosael (Xatu) vs. MikeDec (Jirachi)

Ult (Mamoswine) vs. Grumbler (Raticate)

If I made a mistake with your pokemon you chose, please let me know.
If you didn't change in the voting thread I just used the pokemon you repped during round 1. If you still want to change your pokemon, you can do so but you must notify your opponent and get their permission. Afterwards, just post in this thread saying that you've changed so nobody else gets confused.

This round ends on Sunday, July 15th.
Good luck.

Previous Rounds:
Round 2

Round 1

Seeding Round

Question, I was the one seed, and Samosel was the second seed, so why are we going against eachother in the semi finals?

I say go for it. People often don't post anything until right before the deadline, and it would be a shame to lose because you assumed your opponent wouldn't be doing anything.

Hope Mike and Sam finish up their stuff, cause the other semi half is Frakkin hawt. Too bad I had to miss this, but hey thats life for you.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Ulttimaa, I can't work out what you meant by that second verse. If you were dissing me, I might have to vote for grumbler ;)

I'm joking, your rap was incredible this round.

@Ulttimaa, I can't work out what you meant by that second verse. If you were dissing me, I might have to vote for grumbler ;)

I'm joking, your rap was incredible this round.
In Season 1's 3rd Round we were up against eachother. You were Magikarp and mentioned Gyarados a few times in your rap.

:V

Samo's going to be posting tomorrow morning, which is 6 hours ahead of me so probably middle of the night/early morning for americanos.

C'mon Mike you could at least take an existing song and rap over it again.
I almost cared, but then I realized we were rapping about Pokemon, to which I stopped giving a fuck.

Also, big words, bet you feel big huh? Really dealt a fatal blow to me, congrats on making me look like a fool, who was trying to merely have fun. I guess I should have taken this super seriously like you did. Where was your rap again? :]

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
i think that the few people still in this are starting to care less and less.
it was retarded and fun in the beginning,
but now it's sort of an effort to get the whole song together.
even if we're writing some silly rap lyrics about pokemons.
this was supposed to be for shits and giggles,
so let's not be dicks to each other.

i think that the few people still in this are starting to care less and less.
it was retarded and fun in the beginning,
but now it's sort of an effort to get the whole song together.
even if we're writing some silly rap lyrics about pokemons.
this was supposed to be for shits and giggles,
so let's not be dicks to each other.
That is the worst haiku I have ever had the displeasure of reading. (:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)