Pokemon Showdown (original announcement)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Awesome, sim, aeo - I'm really enjoying it :D

Is it possible to add the time of text entry on the main chat? You know, where the time of the text entered are displayed to the left of users' names? It's not really necessary, but it feels awkward not being there, too...

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Does that mean you use node.js as a backend?
Yes.

And tbh, that what I already have over PO list looks like it was written by promoter, not programmer, most of the items are pretty far-fetched.
Could you clarify?

Except for the mod format (which I wouldn't know shit about anyway), they are all implemented.
Mod format is technically implemented; I just haven't open-sourced the code yet.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I uploaded a new screenshot:

This shows off the awesome new backgrounds kyledove donated.

Wait you have permission to use Kyledove's battle backgrounds? I'm pretty sure they're private, unfortunately :\

Also, I can't connect. It says:
Initializing... DONE
Loading libraries... DONE
Loading client... DONE
Connecting to login server... DONE
Connecting to Showdown server...

And just stays like that.

Does Showdown allow for different servers to be hosted? I'm really thinking /tr/ will do much better, activity-wise, here

2 years from now aesoft will run smogon and will turn into a girl and everyone will hate him and we'll ban him

but for now good job

Initializing... DONE
Loading client... DONE

I'm having the same issue. Could we get an explanation please?

Wow....just wow....looking at the descriptions of this....I can see a huge difference from PO which is basically all improvements....its not that i hate PO, but this outclasses PO by a whole lot...Nice job aeosoft and I hope to see more amazing stuff from you :D

This is awesome.

But, i seem to have issues connecting this morning.

It says:

Initializing... DONE
Loading client... DONE
Connecting to login server...

Then just stops.

Is it down or something?

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait you have permission to use Kyledove's battle backgrounds? I'm pretty sure they're private, unfortunately :\

Initializing... DONE
Loading client... DONE

should it stay like this with the connecting to showdown server... it just means its your internet. you can try multiple internet browsers (for me it only works on ie9 and no other browser), however if there is no connecting to showdown server, then the server is down

should it stay like this with the connecting to showdown server... it just means its your internet. you can try multiple internet browsers (for me it only works on ie9 and no other browser), however if there is no connecting to showdown server, then the server is down
I think it's to do with parental controls. I tried going on with my Mum's laptop and it worked fine. I'm getting a new laptop anyway.

Btw, a question; Will you ever be adding Little Cup?

Same here but i refuse to update to ie9, i hate it

But others say their FF and Chrome can load PS just fine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)