I can't answer all of these, but I've got a passimian on my team so I can answer some of the questions about receiver. Worry seed and and gastro acid both work like normal. I imagine the other ones will too (not really testing things; I've just stumbled into the first two), although it'll probably fail if you receive receiver. I've only tested the first bit though.I've got a list of questions if anyone would like to tackle it. I didn't see answers to these in the OP so I apologize if they've been asked or answered before. Some of these would be almost never encountered in standard competitive play but never hurts to be accurate!
- How do Disguise, Battle Bond, and Receiver interact with the following list: Trace, Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, Entrainment, Mummy, Simple Beam, Receiver? [For Disguise specifically, can Mimikyu Skill Swap Disguise to an opponent to effectively remove its ability? How about the reverse? Does losing the ability with Disguise up cancel the Disguise?]
- Does breaking a Disguise cause recoil damage (Flare Blitz, etc.) or item effects (Red Card, Rocky Helmet, etc.)
- How does Dancer determine who to target in terms of copying attacking moves in doubles? Does it target the same target (what if the target is an ally?)? Target the attacker? Random valid target?
- Does Normalize provide a boost to moves already Normal Type? (I think its a no, but just double checking)
- Does Aroma Veil and White Herb have any interaction with Throat Chop?
- Whats the fling power for Memories?
- How much does Pollen Puff heal? Is it a fixed percentage or does it calculate damage and just heal that much instead?
Also as some contribution to the thread, a Pokemon with Stench can cause flinch with a Z-Move.