SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Nobody switchs into it because Dark is only resisted by fairy, dark and fighting, and dark and fighting are weak against Fairy. There's no possible typing combination that resists Dark and Fairy except only AND only Fairy/Steel.
Fire/Fairy my dude. Not that it exists

Before we get more leaks, I'd like to ask you all what you like the most thus far from everything, official reveals and leaks alike included.

1. Favorite New Pokemon?
2. Favorite Galar Form/Evolution?
3, Favorite Gigantamax?
1) Impidimp. It's so derpy, I love it.
2) Galarian Stunfisk. The concept they went for is hilarious.
3) Garbodor. It reminds me a lot of Katamari Damacy and is generally a cool way to make a literal garbage mon more memorable. Plus gen 5 has really grown on me over the years.

I wonder if there wasn't enough time for the guide scans start to come, or at least the entire dex listing in text, along with a few moves of interest.
These books usually present other statistics as base stats and abilities, right?
The leaker probably isn't leaking them because they're intentionally trolling.

Before we get more leaks, I'd like to ask you all what you like the most thus far from everything, official reveals and leaks alike included.

1. Favorite New Pokemon?
2. Favorite Galar Form/Evolution?
3, Favorite Gigantamax?

Here's mine:

1. I still love Corviknight for its design and now for its neat pre-evos, but Centiskorch and Grimmsnarl are def not far behind
2. Sirfetch'd is still the seductive king of cross-gen evos and Galarian Meowth is such a lovable dork who I wanna hug even if it feels rather bristly due to its Steel typing
3. Charizard and Centiskorch for looking badass for similar reasons and Garbodor for being cleverly designed and being a Garbodor form
1. Frosmoth. I've been waiting so long for a Ice/Bug type. I hope it's designed to be this game's Volcarona, because it is too a 2 phase mon and it get's a signature move similar to Fiery Dance.

2. Stunfisk.

3. Probably the centipede. Machamp looks sick too but I love bug types.

Fire/Fairy my dude. Not that it exists
There are no Fire/Fairy Pokémon. As far as we know, the only Pokémon that can switch into both of its STABs are Klefki, Mawile and Magearna. That's all.

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader

this guy is allegedly the pre evo? anyway im almost sure its a nod to corals as they go white when they die. this is a move to raise awareness to pollution and death of coral im p sure
Nah, that's a cream Pokémon and the pre-evolution of Alcremie. Its name is Milcery supposedly.

If Galorian regional versions get all the same moves as the originals plus more, that's...potentially really good.

Corsola is held back pretty much entirely due to its stats. It actually has a solid attacking and supportive movepool, 3 great abilities, and reliable recovery.

...We COULD get a naturally bulky Ghost-type with Recover. PLEASE GAMEFREAK. DO IT.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

god wtf is this evolution
I think these are transparent. See there's shadows under Corslosa limbs? It's harder to see with Cursola, but I think I can see one branch's shading through another. It's easier to see the transparency at its base which appears to be... What is that pot? Is it a shattered Corsola! I don't know if that's more disturbing or awesome.

Oh fuck imagine if this corsola and evo carries over regenerator with actual stats, it'll be wild. Hell even evolite corsola will be great in lower tiers
I mean, considering it's dead I don't expect it to keep Regenerator lol

But just the fact that it is an evolution is already great. Corsola stats aren't that bad for a unevolved Pokémon, so this one's probably be good stat-wise. And if it becames Water/Ghost or something, it can be pretty decent defensively, something Corsola couldn't be due to its Water/Rock type

god wtf is this evolution
Galarian Corsola and Cursola
Ghost
Also, we've got an ice type, can we have a cool new ghost now? :psycry:
Damnit I asked for a cool ghost :psysad:

...Ok, I actually the design and the name Cursola is really funny as a pun on top of Pokemon's already punny names, but really, another monotype? I'm starting to have to hope that some of these reported types are just leaving off the second type for whatever reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)