SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Boltund seems pretty interesting. 69.90.60.90.60.121 he's quite fast and his attack is decent. He's nothing groundbreaking and i don't even think he's OU, but he's hype to me because he learns bruxish signature move Psychic fangs (base power 85) which becomes a 127.5 physical psychic attack with strong jaw. Thunderfang is (with strongjaw and stab) 130 while wildcharge is 135 with stab. Difference in damage is puny but without the recoil.

-psychic fang 127.5
-thunderfang 130
-firefang 97.5 or maybe bulkup
-crunch 120

It's childish but i'll probably run an all-bite set during the first week or so of the meta xD. What item would you recommend? Was thinking maybe lifeorb/choice band

Perserker seems good on paper with this set for Trick Room on Double

Perrserker @ Assault Vest
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Play Rough

Example:
VS Hydreigon
252 SpA Choice Specs Hydreigon Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Perrserker: 150-178 (84.7 - 100.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Perrserker: 161-190 (90.9 - 107.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
140 Atk Tough Claws Perrserker Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 240-284 (143.7 - 170%) -- guaranteed OHKO

VS Kommo-o
252 Atk Kommo-o Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 116+ Def Perrserker: 150-176 (84.7 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
140 Atk Tough Claws Perrserker Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Kommo-o: 180-216 (120 - 144%) -- guaranteed OHKO

VS Ferrothorn
140 Atk Tough Claws Perrserker Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 88-104 (48.6 - 57.4%) -- 45.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

it even got Close Combat for countering other Steel type like those pesky Ferrothorn

Are the Gigantamax Pokemon move pools and BST the same when not in Gigantamax form in battle?

And is there a Gigantamax Charmander that evolves into Gigantamax Charizard or am I misreading things? I assume Meowth can't evolve like the Pikachu and Eevee. And those four are shiny locked for sure. But what about the ones we grab in Raid Battles. Are those Gigantamax versions shiny locked to?

Sad to see some of the moves go. A number missing but there are some good additions for certain Pokemon.

Have we confirmed whether or not Hyper Training is still only level 100? Or how catching raid pokemon works with multiple people?
Hypertraining was said to be still level 100 by the leaker.

It's not possible to test raid capture with multiple players as it's not possible to go online right now.

On the subject of Leek (the renamed Stick), there's data in the Battle Tower sets that indicates one of the Sirfetch'd sets holds a Leek. That would hint at the idea that Leek still works after evolution, like Thick Club. Then again, there are also sets with King's Rock where all of their damaging moves already have flinch chance, Zoom Lens on a OHKO set, and an Assault Vest Eldegoss that runs Synthesis, so take it with a grain of salt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)