Pokemon that disappointed you in-game despite looking good initially?

Spr 4d 359.png
Another Diamond run, another victim. I used Adamant Absol and leveled it up from lv1 to around 30 with experience share. It did wonders mid game thanks to Bite and Aerial Ace taking even care of pesky Fighting Types. But soon the game caught up with it. Absol was practically useless in the Pokemon League since it had no good moves. Sucker Punch is 50/50 and if the opponents set up, priority didn't help. I guess it did a good job cutting those annoying trees I guess.

Kin+ak (✧∇✧)

I COULD BE BANNED!
Spr 4d 359.png
Another Diamond run, another victim. I used Adamant Absol and leveled it up from lv1 to around 30 with experience share. It did wonders mid game thanks to Bite and Aerial Ace taking even care of pesky Fighting Types. But soon the game caught up with it. Absol was practically useless in the Pokemon League since it had no good moves. Sucker Punch is 50/50 and if the opponents set up, priority didn't help. I guess it did a good job cutting those annoying trees I guess.
Bro haven't got super luck night slash scope lens goat. Well it's a shame. Absol is quite a good mon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)