Pokemon trading shop thread thing: Nasty Plot Dry Skin Jynx/HP Ice Switcheroo Electrike

For Electrike, the IVs would be 30 in the slots for HP ice, correct? I can give u leftovers for Electrike, Poliswag with the hidden ability, Fletchling Adamant with the hidden ability, or mega stones. Check the thread if u like anything on there that I could breed for u. I'm willing to give two mons for your Electrike.. but spit-back female would b another option. Ultimately, I really just want my own Electrike (female, at least 4 IVs) just to breed it with lightningrod. HP ice is not necessary.

For Electrike, the IVs would be 30 in the slots for HP ice, correct? I can give u leftovers for Electrike, Poliswag with the hidden ability, Fletchling Adamant with the hidden ability, or mega stones. Check the thread if u like anything on there that I could breed for u.
Until I make more my only remaining Elektrike is not 30 in def, the others were though so I know the mother has it. I may make more, but I don't do orders since life and luck get in the way. I'm not currently interested in anything you're offering though, thanks for the interest.

Um anything small I could add to get the other one? Its going to takea little longer tobreed pain split
Oh I'm sorry. I was unclear. I wanted a female so I could try to get painsplit on it myself. I wouldn't ask that of you for merely a single spitback.

EDIT: If you do want to put Painsplit on an impish duskull then gender won't matter though and I'll throw in both spitbacks you desire if you add the Caterpie? That's the smallest thing you have I can think of/don't own XD

Until I make more my only remaining Elektrike is not 30 in def, the others were though so I know the mother has it. I may make more, but I don't do orders since life and luck get in the way. I'm not currently interested in anything you're offering though, thanks for the interest.

Oh I'm sorry. I was unclear. I wanted a female so I could try to get painsplit on it myself. I wouldn't ask that of you for merely a single spitback.

EDIT: If you do want to put Painsplit on an impish duskull then gender won't matter though and I'll throw in both spitbacks you desire if you add the Caterpie? That's the smallest thing you have I can think of/don't own XD
Loli was actually breeding for painsplit right now. I only have spit back caterpies right now. They are surprisingly a pain considering you have to evolve them to see if they have the HA. I will see what I can do though

Loli was actually breeding for painsplit right now. I only have spit back caterpies right now. They are surprisingly a pain considering you have to evolve them to see if they have the HA. I will see what I can do though
If worst comes to worst then I will probably accept a female 4IV w/ the right ability. I can Masuda/TSV for a shiny.

My only eletrike left is an imperfect HP Ice, it's 31/xx/xx/31/31/31. So I won't charge you full for it. If you could get Hydro Pump onto a Naive Sheer Force bagon I'll do it.
Does anything else interest you? I could wait a while until you breed one. :] Oh, yes I can get Hydro pump and dragon pulse onto them.

Does anything else interest you? I could wait a while until you breed one. :]
Nope, I could breed a few spares and hope they turn out right, but I make no promises. I don't offer "orders" since who knows how long it could take, b/w life and dumb luck it could take 10 seconds or 10 days.

Pokémon: Smoochum
Ability: Hydration (Dry Skin)
Nature: Timid
Egg moves: Nasty Plot
Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1
Currently breeding

I'll be breeding these tonight and tomorrow, but this is my first spare. I don't like doing orders unless it's for really good offers. First come first serve basis.

Pokémon: Smoochum
Ability: Hydration (Dry Skin)
Nature: Timid
Egg moves: Nasty Plot
Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1
Currently breeding

I'll be breeding these tonight and tomorrow, but this is my first spare. I don't like doing orders unless it's for really good offers. First come first serve basis.
What would you want for one of them?

What would you want for one of them?
Gosh I don't know really. I wanna say HP Fire Magnemite, but that feels expensive. Albeit as far as I know this is the first HA Smoochum in a shop so I have a bit of pride in that.
If/when I stock up on some more I'd let one go for a Timid HA Gothita or Elekid/Magby

Last edited:
CMT for Smoochum plox
Jynx @ Repeat Ball
Timid
Oblivious
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Notes: Nobody seems to have these for trade

XD I'm sorry, I swear I didn't see that. I've been tracking down HA Smoochum for days. Nothing I really need, though a few wants. If/when I get some stock I'll probably trade for a female Harvest Tropius.

Jynx @ Repeat Ball
Timid
Oblivious
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Notes: Nobody seems to have these for trade

XD I'm sorry, I swear I didn't see that. I've been tracking down HA Smoochum for days. Nothing I really need, though a few wants. If/when I get some stock I'll probably trade for a female Harvest Tropius.
Nah it's absolutely fine :O I had not started breeding them yet anyways. I can wait and put a Tropius on reserve if you want

Nah it's absolutely fine :O I had not started breeding them yet anyways. I can wait and put a Tropius on reserve if you want
If you could get a Bold one, I'd rather subseed Harvest than try to sweep, I'll trade you my current stock one no hesitation.

Bold rather than Impish? What about egg moves, I can put Curse on too.
I was thinking Bold for Air Slash/Giga Drain, but it doesn't get Giga Drain this gen.
Impish works actually. Leech Seed, it's a subseeder, and Curse for egg moves if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)