Pokemon World Tournament

PWT or Cold Storage

• Total voters
Going of of governesses thread on pokestar studios I have decided i would like to bring to light another new feature that black and white 2 brought to the table. This is the Pokemon World Tournament. In my opionion this was a way for game freak to showcase the older games main characters in hopes of generating revenue for older gens. That being said its still really fun. So this thread is for anything related to the Pokemon World Tournament. You can post things like
-Teams( my current one is Seperior, Suicune and haxorus)
-hardest Gym leader or champion
-How far you got into the tournament
-was it worth destroying the cold storage?!?!
-do you want it back in gen VI

I totally want it back in the next gen.The PWT is one of the most fun things you can do post game and being able to battle people from other generations is one of greatest ideas GF has come up with.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We already have a thread for PWT, although that was more about teams for it than our opinion of it. Just getting that out of the way XD

I also loved the PWT and I think it was the best feature of BW2. I definitely hope they bring it back for XY. It would be really awesome to see the new 3D models for the old Gym Leaders and Elite Four. I kinda doubt it will happen though, since I think they already have enough on their hands with making XY.

Really, the only thing I didn't like about the PWT was that it was 3 on 3 for singles battles. If I wanted to play 6 on 6 I had to do triples or something (was it even 6 on 6 in triples? I actually never played triples lol) Especially considering you only fight 3 opponents, as opposed to the Battle Subway, which is in groups of 7, I think having full 6 Pokemon teams would be awesome.

No comment on the vote between Cold Storage and PWT, I never played Black and White 1 so I don't have an opinion on which is better n_n

I think that the PWT was a great idea. With it, you can battle prior trainers, and even some with special restrictions (the type experts tournaments). I also like the free shards you can get easily by losing the tournament.

I also think that the Cold Storage wasn't really needed, only good for a side-quest, so PWT vs. Cold Storage isn't a contest at all in my opinion.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
- Current team ( yea i just gota new 3ds before XY was released and decided to complete everything inBW2) is Specs Typhlosion/DD Gyara/Scarf Flygon, all the ítems were obtained w/o trading and i breeded the pokes. Not the best team, but Typhlosion tends to sweep, plus i havent trained a lot of the pokes i breeded.

- Wallace is the only once that gave me trouble or rather gives me trouble.

What's so good about the Cold Storage? Last I checked, it was an area that was really only used to force you to deal with Team Plasma. And, last I checked, it was done better in BW2's PWT.
It was the best part of the whole game GF removing it was the worst thing they've ever done!

It was the best part of the whole game GF removing it was the worst thing they've ever done!
Every single use that the cold storage had in BW1 was provided elsewhere (or in the PWT) in BW2.

And besides, how would you connect the cold storage to the Relic Passage?

I love the PWT but do you think all the workers at PWT were just cold storage employees that were forced to quit thier jobs and because of low availability of jobs they had to either work at the Newley made hotels or PWT. Clay seems to have lots of power in his town of driftviel. Gym leader or dictator

I love the PWT but do you think all the workers at PWT were just cold storage employees that were forced to quit thier jobs and because of low availability of jobs they had to either work at the Newly made hotels or PWT. Clay seems to have lots of power in his town of driftviel. Gym leader or dictator
I don't think he is a dictator, he just gets his power from his popularity. I would hate to be a person who was in that category, although I bet that some cold storage workers got better jobs. Clay probably got his 7 new gym trainers in BW2 from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)