Pokerus Problems

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Considering the Pokerus doesn't do anything besides increase the number of effort points gained from battling, it's not something that you should really be concerned about.

It is curious, though. I have a few questions:

1) Are you sure you're not confusing the Pokerus status with the little dot that shows it's already gotten it but is immune now?

2) Have you been messing around with the DS's internal clock at all?

this could be interesting, if 3rd gen pokes remain at the infectious stage permanently in dp
I'll test it- but I have noticed that 4th generation ones who get pokerus from a 3rd generation recover VERY quickly(as in 12-24 hrs they cannot pass it anymore unless stored)

Why are you so worried about it? It has no negative effect, and no effect at all if Latios is already fully EV'd.

Why are you so worried about it? It has no negative effect, and no effect at all if Latios is already fully EV'd.
Exactly... It's pure stupidity to worry about PokeRus. It doesn't lower your speed like Macho Brace and has absolutely NO drawbacks. It actually has absolutely no effect on your Latios because it has already been fully EV trained. Quit your crying already.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
^ My thoughts exactly.

Anyway, another possibility is your Latios was in your PC when midnight rolled around in your game. You may have taken it out later and let it sit in your party for an extended period of time, but the only thing that matters is where your Latios was at midnight - that's the only time Pokerus disappears.

.....3 days, wow- my pokes Pokerus runs out in a few hours if I don't deposit them

but I wonder if the amount of time you used them on the old game is included when you Pal park them

I transferred a staryu an bagon from my emerald to my diamond. When I tried to infect them with pokerus, bagon was infected right away, but staryu remained normal. I checked that staryu didn't have the smiley face, so what's wrong with the staryu?

I'm assuming the little yellow happy face beside your poke in the summary is the immunity sign. Once you have had pokerus and its passed (now immune) do you still get the residual double EV points or the bonus gone for good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)