4. Corvisleight :corviknight_gmax:
5. Centiskalm :centiskorch_gmax:
6. Flutter Free :butterfree_gmax:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
XY: :garchomp: Warchomp, :blastoise: Blasnoise, :aerodactyl: Aurodactyl
ORAS: :audino: Undino, :Steelix: Eelix, :latias: Lavias, :sceptile: Sceptral
SS: :drednaw: Dreadclaw, :Appletun: Appleton (SV), :melmetal: Belpeppal

I love how some people actually make names that look like typos and some just change the whole name il yall

Last edited:

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
XY: Ghastoise, Heradoze, Buzzika, Gyrodos, Gyarabazz, Crabsol
ORAS: Altacid, Gullblade, Podgeot, Lopyree (SV), Eelix
SS: Snarlax, Corvisleight, Saurlax(SV), Breadnaw, Saltaconda, Miasmamba

XY: Pingsir, Aurodactyl (SV), Crabsol, Heradoze
ORAS: Altacid, Gullblade, Undino (SV) Zapunny
SS: Centiskalm, Saurlax, Soulossal, Batterene, Breadnaw

Last edited:
i've seen some people not following the voting rules, which i will put again here:

Vetoes are closed, and Cyclizard and Inertgrape are vetoed as a result. Myascarab will not be receiving Revival Blessing.
Now is time for voting--and the format will go like this:
You can vote for as many subs as you’d like in each category. In each category, your first vote is worth 3 points, your second is worth 2 points, and every vote after that is worth 1 point. For self voting, you can put ONE of your subs in second place, which will earn 2 points, and if you put it in the third or later places, it will earn 1 point. When choosing votes for each category, you will enter the name of the Pokemon submitted in order to vote for their sub.
For example:
In one category, I could vote like this:
3, 2(sv), 1, 1, 1
and in another category, like this:
3, 2, 1(sv), 1, 1, 1
These numbers represent the amount of points each vote will earn.

It is worth noting that this maybe subject to change in later slates depending on how voting goes for this, but this is what we've elected to do for this slate.
And another note, we have a new council member, Moretto! Welcome!

With that, voting has begun! We will give a warning for when voting is to end.
please follow the rules, and also try to mark your self votes with (SV) to make it easier for us, thanks! ^^;

Voting is over, and we have our winners!
For XY Megas, our winner is FALCOWNPAUNCH! with Aurodactyl!
:sv/aerodactyl:
Original Pokemon: Aerodactyl
New Pokemon: Aurodactyl
Type:

Abilities: Heatproof / Clear Body
Stats: 80 / 60 / 80 / 105 / 90 / 100 (515 BST)
Weight: 59 kg (same as Aerodactyl)
Movepool Changes:
+ Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Light Screen
- All previously learned Rock-type moves, all Dragon-type moves, Aqua Tail, Assurance, Attract, Bide, Brutal Swing, Bulldoze, Celebrate, Confide, Curse, Double Team, Earth Power, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Foresight, Incinerate, Laser Focus, Mimic, Ominous Wind, Pursuit, Rage, Roar, Rock Smash, Strength, Supersonic, Take Down, Torment

Height: 1.8 m (same as Aerodactyl)
Flavor / Explanation: Aurodactyl is made almost purely of gold. It is said that when it flew in sunlight long ago, its body glimmered with an array of colors and dazzled the prehistoric skies.
Competitive Role: Aurodactyl has a plethora of roles, ranging from Defog to Life Orb 3 attacks + Roost to even Choice items. While it doesn't have a pivoting move, Aurodactyl is more than able to keep itself healthy and perform its role multiple times in a match, thanks to keeping Roost and having Heatproof as an Ability to remove one of its two weaknesses.
For ORAS Megas, our winner is G-Luke with Eelix!
ORAS Mega:
:Steelix:
Original Pokémon: Steelix
New Pokémon: Eelix
Stats: 75 HP / 75 Atk / 105 Def / 75 SpA / 150 SpD / 30 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Water Veil / Lightning Rod | HA: Static
Weight: 179 kg
Movepool Changes:
+Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Wave Crash, Liquidation, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Snowscape, Parabolic Charge, Magnet Rise, Life Dew, Charge, Thunder Shock, Thunder, Coil, Flip Turn, Waterfall, Spark, Muddy Water, Mud Bomb, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Pain Split, Soak, Rain Dance
-All Rock, and Steel type moves sans Iron Tail and Flash Cannon, Fire Fang
Role: SpD Wall, Defensive Pivot
Flavor: Similar serpentine body plan, but a dark electric blue tone and smoother sleek skin. The protrutions scattered throughout its body are less frequent and now resemble the screw in ends of bulbs.

Eelix is a solid specially defensive tank, and serves to be a soft check to the likes of Smoninja and Soaperior, while generally acting as a solid pivot with utility like Scald, Thunder Wave and Flip Turn.
For GMAX forms, our winner is Voden with Appleton!
:ss/appletun::bronzor:
Original Pokemon: Appletun
New Pokemon: Appleton
Type:

Abilities: Heavy Metal / Gluttony | Thick Fat [HA]
Stats: 110 / 80 / 75 / 80 / 110 / 30 [485 BST]
Weight: 400kg
Movepool Changes:
+ Grav Apple, Heavy Slam, Flash Cannon.
- All Dragon-Type moves.
Height: same as original
Flavor / Explanation: dense metal apple puppy
Competitive Role: physical wall, can run subseed or even curse w heavy slam/gyro ball, grav apple and sucker punch/body press/earthquake
We will be taking a short break for the new year, but feel free to discuss the winners!

:aerodactyl: This this really good, easy switch into the grounds, and can hit Sapras and Soaperior super effictively, oh also works with sand (whenever we get a good setter).

:steelix: The sub of defensive mons <3, but volt switch is walled by the grounds. It can be solid though

:appletun: Defensive Mon #2, STAB Grass and steel is REALLY good in this meta

my quick thoughts

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Finally defensive Pokémon!!

:Aerodactyl: A really good all purpose Pokémon. It can do defensive sets but it can just as easily run offensive sets spectacularly in this fledgling metagame. Losing Earth Power and Fire Blast sucks but Heat Wave us probably enough to beat opposing Steels.

:Steelix: My creation. More than anything else, Eelix is here to single handly hold the defensive integrity of the tier together. It blankets a lot of Pokémon right now, consider it a pseudo Rotom Wash,but trading it's Ground immunity for an Electric one. It's best partner is Sapras, and together they form a near unbreakable core for offensive teams to rely upon. Can't wait to see them in action.

:Appletun: Mixed bag here. It's raw defensive utility is absolutely outstanding in what it can cover for a team, Thick Fat + Grass Steel type is simply insane. On the flip side, zero actual utility options outside of, Leech Seed. It eats practically anything you throw at it, but don't expect it to do anything back I fear.

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
:aerodactyl: Loses to Mud. Another defogger with good defensive typing and recovery is welcome. Decent Fweezing and Soap check, though it does not like switching in.

:steelix: Loses to Mud. It's more of a Lanturn than a Rotom-W imo. Water/Electric with some recovery options is nifty, except for the fact that Parabolic Charge is blocked by three Ground-types, itself, and resisted by Sapras and Starizard, so Pain Split is probably more consistent. Has utility options like Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave and Heal Bell to support its team and can run plenty of sets to catch the opponent off guard, though it'll also struggle trying to fit everything it wants.

:appletun: Wins against Mud. Looks interesting as a crit-me-not sweeper with Body Press/Recover/Grav Apple/Iron Defense or Curse, since the only things there are only a few mons that hit it super-effectively currently. Does hate getting burnt tho.

Mud is absolutely flourishing. Starizard is also looking pretty strong.

Yo, I made it in! Congratulations are also due to the other winners, because this was a crazy good slate.

:Aerodactyl: My own creation. I did want to go down the whole "gold" route, with Au being the symbol for gold, etc., but I didn't really want to make Gholdengo in this metagame. Aurodactyl happens to have a lot of possible sets to run, including Choice, LO + Roost, Defog, and even dual screens. Steel/Flying is also a great defensive typing, and I imagine we'll see a good few Aurodactyl/Mud cores since they cover for each other's weaknesses so well.

:Steelix: Eelix is an interesting 'mon, and I agree that the Lanturn comparison is an apt one. Flip Turn as a pivoting move is likely better than Volt Switch at this point in the meta, since Turn is currently only blocked by Mud. Eelix is also an excellent status spreader with Scald, Thunder Wave, and/or Toxic, has ways to keep itself healthy, and can run stuff like AV or Coil if it wants to be funny.

:Appletun: Appleton seems to be in an excellent place in the meta, considering Ground- and Water-types are the two most prevalent types at the moment. Thick Fat on a Grass/Steel 'mon is also spectacular, giving it one more resistance to Ice and a normal weakness to Fire. Curse sets and SubSeed sets seem about equally frustrating to deal with, and all in all, Appleton seems poised to be a genuine threat in the meta.

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor
:aerodactyl: Doesn’t particularly excite me but I can’t deny that it’s a decent mon. Bulk isn’t too impressive but it’s greatly compensated for with a tried and true defensive typing and having Heatproof to remove 1 of its 2 weaknesses. Real shame this loses Meteor Beam, it could’ve been fuego with that but it be what it be. Personally I’d just do defensive:

Aurodactyl @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane / Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Offensive sets only seem ok, just think defensive offers a lot more to teams.

:steelix: The premier slow fat pivot, and smth that can actually switch-into Smoninja. It is basically just obese Lanturn:

Eelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave / Heal Bell / Toxic

VSwitch is superior to Flip imo since Scald is a necessity and I don’t think two slots for Water moves is necessary here. Toxic is an option for Mud who hardwalls this otherwise. Aside from that, Coil seems funny tho Soap prolly does it better.

:appletun: Yo when I voted for this I forgot that it got Recover lmao. This thing gonna be a defensive menace. Shoulda gotten rocks in hindsight but mon is still omega fat. It’s rlly not as versatile as the subber says it is (ain’t no way you runnin non-STAB Sucker on a mon with 80 Atk), but what it can do is very good. You prolly just run like:

Appleton @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Grav Apple
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Recover

This thing is not exactly passive either thanks to Grav Apple’s Def drops. You could maybe slot in Curse but Leech is hella nice and mon is fine just being a wall. Phys def with BPress over Gyro could be a thing once we start getting more phys attackers.

Last edited:

G-Luke

:aerodactyl: Doesn’t particularly excite me but I can’t deny that it’s a decent mon. Bulk isn’t too impressive but it’s greatly compensated for with a tried and true defensive typing and having Heatproof to remove 1 of its 2 weaknesses. Real shame this loses Meteor Beam, it could’ve been fuego with that but it be what it be. Personally I’d just do defensive:

Aurodactyl @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane / Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Offensive sets only seem ok, just think defensive offers a lot more to teams.

:steelix: The premier slow fat pivot, and smth that can actually switch-into Smoninja. It is basically just obese Lanturn:

Eelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Lightning Rod
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave / Heal Bell / Toxic

VSwitch is superior to Flip imo since Scald is a necessity and I don’t think two slots for Water moves is necessary here. Toxic is an option for Mud who hardwalls this otherwise. Aside from that, Coil seems funny tho Soap prolly does it better.

:appletun: Yo when I voted for this I forgot that it got Recover lmao. This thing gonna be a defensive menace. Shoulda gotten rocks in hindsight but mon is still omega fat. It’s rlly not as versatile as the subber says it is (ain’t no way you runnin non-STAB Sucker on a mon with 80 Atk), but what it can do is very good. You prolly just run like:

Appleton @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Grav Apple
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Recover

This thing is not exactly passive either thanks to Grav Apple’s Def drops. You could maybe slot in Curse but Leech is hella nice and mon is fine just being a wall. Phys def with BPress over Gyro could be a thing once we start getting more phys attackers.
Why is Relaxed without phydef investment (likewise with Bold on Eelix)

ItzaDelta

formerly I-Deepblue-I
:aerodactyl_mega:
Did we really need a Steel/Flying in this meta? Whatever, it checks like half the metagame and can run 1 morbillion sets.

:steelix_mega:
Very cool mon special blanket. Lanturn typing + Lighting Rod with those stats won't ever not be useful.

:appletun_gmax:
Holy shit, this thing is gonna be hella annoying. If you thought Aurodactyl was good defensively, this thing is basically unbreakable outside of a certain ant covered with fur. Can't wait to rip my hair out vs Leech Seed.

G-Luke

:aerodactyl: Loses to Mud. Another defogger with good defensive typing and recovery is welcome. Decent Fweezing and Soap check, though it does not like switching in.

:steelix: Loses to Mud. It's more of a Lanturn than a Rotom-W imo. Water/Electric with some recovery options is nifty, except for the fact that Parabolic Charge is blocked by three Ground-types, itself, and resisted by Sapras and Starizard, so Pain Split is probably more consistent. Has utility options like Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave and Heal Bell to support its team and can run plenty of sets to catch the opponent off guard, though it'll also struggle trying to fit everything it wants.

:appletun: Wins against Mud. Looks interesting as a crit-me-not sweeper with Body Press/Recover/Grav Apple/Iron Defense or Curse, since the only things there are only a few mons that hit it super-effectively currently. Does hate getting burnt tho.

Mud is absolutely flourishing. Starizard is also looking pretty strong.
How does Aurodactyl lose to Mud? It just gets Toxic'd and Auro goes about it's day.

G-Luke

Technically, Eelix can Toxic and bail as well. Also, Mud gets Fire Blast Thunderbolt.
The differences between an Eelix v Mud and an Aurodactyl v Mud matchup is massive though. Mud can trade Toxic with Eelix, Eelix can't reliably heal off damage, Eelix can't actually do damage to Mud and Mud can hit Eelix with Super Effective STAB. Aurodactyl can Toxic Mud without reprisal, it's main form of dealing damage is not resisted by Mud, and Mud barely does anything to Aurodactyl in return. Auro wins the 1v1 almost every time.

Alright, let's get this going again!
Slate 5: Cross-Generational Clash
:crobat: :pichu: :kingambit:
This slate features the final stage of Pokémon that received a pre-evolution or evolution in a generation after they were first introduced.
Note: There are only two categories this time, however you can sub TWO different Poketypos for one category instead of the normal one. There will also be two winners per category this slate
Your categories are:
1) Pokemon that originated from Generation 1 with a cross-generational evolution or pre-evolution
Legal Pokemon: Raichu, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Crobat, Vileplume, Bellossom, Annihilape, Poliwrath, Politoed, Slowbro, Slowking, Magnezone, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Blissey, Tangrowth, Kingdra, Mr. Mime, Scizor, Kleavor, Jynx, Electivire, Magmortar, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Porygon-Z, Snorlax
2) Pokemon that originated from a later generation with a cross-generational evolution or pre-evolution
Legal Pokemon: Togekiss, Azumarill, Sudowoodo, Ambipom, Yanmega, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Wobbuffet, Farigiraf, Dudunsparce, Gliscor, Weavile, Ursaluna, Mamoswine, Mantine, Wyrdeer, Gardevoir, Gallade, Probopass, Roserade, Dusknoir, Chimecho, Glalie, Froslass, Kingambit

As usual, we will give a 24 hour before subs end. Happy subbing!​

Last edited:

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
:swsh/jolteon:

Original Pokemon: Jolteon
New Pokemon: Moltein
Type:

Abilities: Shed Skin / Corrosion
Stats: 65 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 130
Weight: 24.5 kg
Movepool Changes:

+ Acid Spray, Coil, Glare, Gunk Shot, Mortal Spin, Poison Tail, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic, Toxic Spikes
- Discharge, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Electro Ball, Thunder, Thunder Bolt, Thunder Fang, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Wild Charge

Flavor / Explanation: A reptillian species of Pokemon that bears a resemblance to an evolution of Eevee
Competitive Role: Fast poison type that abuses high speed, CM, Shed Skin, and STAB to break through opponents. Can also run a fast toxic/tspikes set.

:swsh/flareon:

Original Pokemon: Flareon
New Pokemon: Aerein
Type:

Abilities: Aerilate / Defiant
Stats: 65 / 130 / 60 / 95 / 110 / 65
Weight: 25 kg
Movepool Changes:

+ Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Defog, Fly, Hurricane, Mirror Move, Roost, Sky Attack, Tailwind
- Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Lava Plume, Overheat, Will-o-Wisp

Flavor / Explanation: A windy species of Pokemon that bears a resemblance to an evolution of Eevee
Competitive Role: Click Body Slam and watch something fold. Click Quick-Attack and outspeed something.

:swsh/porygon-z:

Original Pokemon: Porygon-Z
New Pokemon: Porygen-Δ
Type:

Abilities: Tinted Lens / Download / Natural Cure
Stats: 85 / 120 / 75 / 95 / 70 / 90
Weight: 34 kg
Movepool Changes:

+ First Impression, U-Turn, Lunge, Zing Zap, Ice Spinner, Psycho Cut
- Sharpen, Conversion, Conversion 2, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Psychic

Flavor / Explanation: Antivirus Porygon
Competitive Role: Pure Bug seems like it would be terrible, but Tinted Lens U-Turn says otherwise. Currently, 1/2 of the tier resists Bug, leading to Porygen being able to deal significant damage with it's pivoting ability.

Last edited:
(art if i have time)
Original Pokemon: Annihilape
New Pokemon: Annihilash
Type: Fire/Dark
Abilities: Pressure/Shield Dust | Sheer Force
Stats: 90/105/70/95/70/105 (535)
Weight: 14kg
Movepool Changes:
-Shadow Punch, Counter, Fling, Fury Swipes, Low Kick, Seismic Toss, Swagger, Cross Chop, Trash, Rage Fist, Close Combat, Stomping Tantrum, Outrage, Take Down, Acrobatics, Rock Tomb, Low Sweep, Rain Dance, Brick Break, U-Turn, Bulk Up, Body Slam, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Rock Slide, Gunk Shot, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Encore, Thunderbolt, Helping Hand, Reversal, Stone Edge, Phantom Force, Overheat, Thunder, Focus Blast, Curse, Spite, Beat Up

+Sludge Bomb, Fire Lash, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Lash Out, Bite, Incinerate, Brutal Swing, Snarl, Ember, Torment

Flavor:
I just really like the Dark/Fire type combo :)
Annihilape but its made out of ash, and it isnt dead
"Its body stores hatred, which it uses to power its attacks, this also makes it extremely agressive to the point that, when furious, can mercilessly attack its trainer"
"It leaves behind a trail of ash wherever it walks, the ash makes metal rust and trees rot"

Doesnt have gender, it evolves from Volkey (Fire) and then Primerupt (Fire), name comes from Annihilape + Ash + Lash
Competitive Role:
A wallbreaker capable of hitting superefectively Aurodactyl, Appleton, Sapras, basically everything in the metagame with its great coverage, and can hit both physically and specialy with its wide variety of attacks and Sheer Power, it also gets access to Taunt to help it with its wallbreaker capabilities, but has low defenses with a kinda weak defensive typing, and without Sheer Power, its attacks dont hit as hard as they should

(art if i have time)
Original Pokemon: Slowbro
New Pokemon: Slowbonk
Type: Fighting
Abilities: Mold Breaker/Scrappy | Analytic
Stats: 110/120/70/60/80/50 (490)
Weight: 78.5kg (same slowbro weight)
Movepool Changes:
-Withdraw, Water Gun, Curse, Confusion, Disable, Water Pulse, Amnesia, Surf, Slack Off, Psychic, Psych Up, Heal Pulse, Psybeam, Icy Wind, Mud Shot, Stored Power, Flinch, Avalanche, Snowscape, Psyshock, Dig, Foul Play, Light Screen, Waterfall, Metronome, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave, Imprison, Skill Swap, Iron Defense, Liquidation, Shadow Ball, Surf, Flamethrower, Helping Hand, Ice Beam, Psychic Terrain, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Trick Room, Future Sight, Belly Drum, Belch

+Focus Punch, Superpower, Stone Edge, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Darkest Lariat, Aura Sphere, Poison Jab, Iron Head, Throat Chop, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Vital Throw, Circle Throw, Karate Chop, Rock Smash, Fury Attack, Arm Thrust, Focus Energy, Reversal

Flavor:
Slowbro but with boxing gloves, and kinda lazy-angry-ish
"Slowbonk has the power to shatter metal apart with a single punch, but never uses it due to its lack of motivation to do so"
"When in battle, Slowbonk tries to do the least effort posible, until it defeats an opponent, then it starts to feel a bit more motivated to battle"
Evolves from Bonkpoke, name comes from Slowbro + Bonk
Competitive Role:
Great wallbreaker with multiple options to do its job, can use Trick to give a choice item, Circle Throw to get an enemy wall switched out, that also has good synergy with analytic, or just straight up hit strongly, with its STAB, elemental punches, can hit throught defense boosted mons with Darkest Lariat, all of that normally boosted by Analytic, it can also run Mold Breaker for mons that may try to resist its wallbreaking with its abilities, or can use Scrappy to Circle Throw ghost types, it also has some decent bulk, but has some notorious drawbacks too, its very slow, has a kinda bad defensive typing, and gets worn down kinda easily, even with its access to Drain Punch

(art if i have time)
Original Pokemon: Wyrdeer
New Pokemon: Wyrjelly
Type: Fairy/Normal
Abilities:
Magic Bounce/Clear Body | Dazzling
Stats: 60/70/140/90/75/90 (525)
Weight: 69kg
Movepool Changes:
Psyshield Bash, Astonish, Hypnosis, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Role Play, Zen Headbutt, Imprison, Megahorn, Agility, Scary Face, Charge Beam, Bulldoze, Stored Power, Sunny Day, Psyshock, Dig, Thunder Wave, Rest, Skill Swap, Trick, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Psychic, Earth Power, Earthquake, Extrasensory, Spite, Trash

Snowscape, Explosion, Overheat, Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Slam, Mystical Fire, Spirit Break, Feint Attack, Chilling Water, Fairy Wind, Acid Armor, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Bounce, Moonblast

Flavor:
Little wobly deer made of jelly :)
It evolves from Pastler, name comes from Jelly + Wyrdeer
Competitive Role:
Defensive beast with access to very intresting moves to cripple its opponents like Mystical Fire, Spirit Break, Chilling Water, Encore and Will-o-Wisp, and not just that, it also has an amazing ability in Magic Bounce, and also has access to Explosion if it needs to keep momentum, but with poor hp, ehh spdef and middle of the pack speed, and not having access to a recovery move hold it back, it also has a bunch of coverage that cant use really efectively due to not having a lot of spatk

Last edited:
:sv/blissey:
Original Pokémon: Blissey
New Pokémon: Blitzey
Type:

Abilities: Scrappy / Inner Focus / Hydration
Stats: 255 / 75 / 135 / 10 / 10 / 55 (540 BST)
Weight: same as Blissey
Movepool Changes:
+ Tackle, Volt Tackle, Headlong Rush, Flare Blitz
- Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Tri Attack
Flavor/Explanation: Blissey in football gear. Evolves from Takliny and Champsey.
Competitive Role: Does what Blissey does, but on the physical side.

Original Pokémon: Kleavor
New Pokémon: Klevor
Type:

Abilities: Synchronize / Magic Guard / Regenerator
Stats: 70 / 35 / 75 / 130 / 95 / 95 (500 BST)
Weight: same as Kleavor
Movepool Changes:
+ Ally Switch, Amnesia, Calm Mind, Confusion, Dream Eater, Expanding Force, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Mirror Coat, Psybeam, Psychic, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Trick, Recover
- all Bug moves except Bug Buzz, all Rock moves except Stealth Rock, all Flying moves
Flavor/Explanation: A smarter version of Kleavor (I have no idea what it looks like). Evolves from Psyther.
Competitive Role: Special attacker, scarf user.

:sv/mantine:
Original Pokémon: Mantine
New Pokémon: Landmine
Type:

Abilities: Aftermath / Innards Out / Rough Skin
Stats: 85 / 110 / 70 / 80 / 70 / 70 (485 BST)
Weight: same as Mantine
Movepool Changes:
+ Self-Destruct, Explosion, Bullet Punch, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Dig, Fissure, Headlong Rush, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Stomping Tantrum
- all Water and Flying moves
Flavor/Explanation: Looks similar to Mantine, but it's brown on top to camouflage with the ground. It likes to lay on the ground, and if you step on it, it will explode. Evolves from Landtyke.
Competitive Role: Tank

:sv/probopass:
Original Pokémon: Probopass
New Pokémon: Protopass
Type:

Abilities: Protosynthesis
Stats: 60 / 55 / 125 / 125 / 120 / 40 (525 BST)
Weight: same as Probopass
Movepool Changes:
+ Eruption, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Heat Crash, Heat Wave, Incinerate, Inferno, Lave Plume, Magma Storm, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp
- all Rock moves except Stealth Rock
Flavor/Explanation: A prehistoric ancestor of Probopass, made of molten metal. Has no pre-evolution.
Competitive Role: Special attacker, sun abuser if we ever get a sun setter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)