Post #2: Speaking on What You and I Do Other Than Pokémon

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Good morning/evening, how is everyone on this beautiful day? I just wanted to see if y'all have other hobbies/games that y'all love other than Pokémon or Showdown itself. If y'all don't have one, then it's alright to say so... I don't judge y'all if you only do this due to poor internet (like myself) or have that love for the game of Pokémon. I just wanted to get to know y'all more in these forums since I am still new to these things.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
jokes aside, i like playing/writing for tabletpp role playing games. been fun stuff.

i also have dogs and cats. i love them very much

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
jokes aside, i like playing/writing for tabletpp role playing games. been fun stuff.

i also have dogs and cats. i love them very much
that's good I have some buddies that do D&D, but I haven't seen them in a hot minute. You'll like some of the dogs and puppies that I have.

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
I have hobbies in watching Big Brother (for now), playing Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and watching/"practicing" basketball to go by my day.

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
I think he and Alyssa had just lost if the Leftovers get their shit back together after this week's double eviction.
If Turner or Joseph wins the PoV tonight, its the most likely chance that Terrence will have a tie-breaking vote only if Joseph is still on the block since a "final 5" like Veto might pull some strings if either nominee wins since the only other person that is going to be a "pawn" would be Kyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)