Post #3: Favorite School Subject and/or Extracurricular Activity

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Welp, I have been busy with my first two weeks with my college semester starting back up again..... I wanted to see if y'all have a favorite class/course and an extracurricular activity (sports/cheer/band/mascot/clubs) that you enjoyed in High School and/or College. If y'all just started with y'all's school or are about to start it soon, I'll hope for the best of luck and best wishes in y'all's studies/group.

Welp, I have been busy with my first two weeks with my college semester starting back up again..... I wanted to see if y'all have a favorite class/course and an extracurricular activity (sports/cheer/band/mascot/clubs) that you enjoyed in High School and/or College. If y'all just started with y'all's school or are about to start it soon, I'll hope for the best of luck and best wishes in y'all's studies/group.
I'm majoring in Health and PE with a minor in Excercise science. My favorite class that I've ever taken is Exercise Physiology.

Regarding extracurriculars I enjoy lifting and Brazilian Jujitsu

I really enjoyed learning about "throwing grenades and mounting guns" in National Defense Education even though I almost failed on my first try because I threw at girl level :psycry:

I feel obligated to say English/Language Arts. That was the only part of the ACT I cared about when I took it (our school didn’t offer the writing portion) and I’ve been told by a lot of people that I’m good at writing and speaking.

…how I managed to get a 34 in English and only a 26 composite score is beyond me to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)