Post #3: Favorite School Subject and/or Extracurricular Activity

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Welp, I have been busy with my first two weeks with my college semester starting back up again..... I wanted to see if y'all have a favorite class/course and an extracurricular activity (sports/cheer/band/mascot/clubs) that you enjoyed in High School and/or College. If y'all just started with y'all's school or are about to start it soon, I'll hope for the best of luck and best wishes in y'all's studies/group.

KarpeChan

Banned deucer.
I use my 6 hours of maths classes per week to hone my teambuilding skills, hence maths is objectively my most viable subject.
science is also cool and we made gay among us potion which we drank at 3AM
Practical Science Teaching: pH scale colours in a measuring cylinder -  rainbow fizz

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Welp, I have been busy with my first two weeks with my college semester starting back up again..... I wanted to see if y'all have a favorite class/course and an extracurricular activity (sports/cheer/band/mascot/clubs) that you enjoyed in High School and/or College. If y'all just started with y'all's school or are about to start it soon, I'll hope for the best of luck and best wishes in y'all's studies/group.
I'm majoring in Health and PE with a minor in Excercise science. My favorite class that I've ever taken is Exercise Physiology.

Regarding extracurriculars I enjoy lifting and Brazilian Jujitsu

SpaceSpeakers

eeny mine moe
is a Tiering Contributor
I really enjoyed learning about "throwing grenades and mounting guns" in National Defense Education even though I almost failed on my first try because I threw at girl level :psycry:

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
I feel obligated to say English/Language Arts. That was the only part of the ACT I cared about when I took it (our school didn’t offer the writing portion) and I’ve been told by a lot of people that I’m good at writing and speaking.

…how I managed to get a 34 in English and only a 26 composite score is beyond me to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)