Post site upgrade bugs

Merritt

literally the textbook definition of a tsundere
is a Community Contributor
i found an issue with the ability "Lightning Rod" not triggering on pokemon showdown. here's the link to the replay
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-714088477

i'm new to the forums and i'm not sure if this is where i'd post an issue about showdown, sorry for any problems
These go in the Bug Reports thread.

That said, this isn't a bug - Teravolt (Zekrom's ability) allows it to attack and ignore the opponent's ability, letting it do things like hit Raichu with Volt Switch.

I don't know if this is a Smogon thing, but scrolling sometimes stops working on the forums. It hasn't happened anywhere else, so I don't know.
If you have the chrome bug that forces you to use bw models, it makes your window freeze up and lagg when your scrolling through forum posts with 3D models. Not sure when this will be fixed.

If you have the chrome bug that forces you to use bw models, it makes your window freeze up and lagg when your scrolling through forum posts with 3D models. Not sure when this will be fixed.
Yeah that’s my problem. Not mad or anything nor do I know if you run the thread or something like that, but here’s hoping it gets fixed soon.

The editor broke after someone posted a large post. I don't have screenies, but I can describe the events.

I clicked an alert to a post. The page was having trouble loading, with the large post covering the editor. Afterwards the editor was blank across all threads, showing only the bottom three buttons. There was no text box, either. This persisted until the thread where the large post had been made rolled over to the next page.
OS & Browser: Windows 10 and Firefox Quantum 58.0.2

no sig link?.png

Now there's no signature link for me at all. Trying to go to the signature URL still gives me a 403-type error as I explained in my other post on this page.

Right now, there are extremely annoying ad popups going off when visiting the site via phone (Chrome on Android). I hope this is the right place to report this and that you can remove these adds soon ;)

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
Articles Co-Leader
Semako it's being worked on still. From what I know some of the ads that redirected has been removed but there might still be some remaining. It's been hard to track down which ads have been responsible but progress has been made.

mathfreak231 looking into this, will edit when I find out more.

edit: okay, the signature stuff should be resolved for everybody who had this issue now.

Last edited:
I keep getting the error ":PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now." whenever I try to use showdown for one specific internet, is there any way to fix that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)