Rejected Post-tournament info

Mister Tim

Жарю клойстеров
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Adding some more tournament information after tours like not who is winner but also making block of info how many points each(or mb top4) players earned and new place in rankings. Mostly influenced by RoA Room Championship.

Example:
Code:
Winner: Player 1. Earned 4 points. Rankings change: +4 New rank: 28
Runner-up: Player 2. Earned 1 point. Rankings change:-2 New rank: 12

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Aren't points and leaderboards made by external bots like Scrappie and Lady Monita atm tho? Are you asking for leaderboards like that to be implemented to the server or just wanting to change how certain bots do it?

Mister Tim

Жарю клойстеров
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Aren't points and leaderboards made by external bots like Scrappie and Lady Monita atm tho? Are you asking for leaderboards like that to be implemented to the server or just wanting to change how certain bots do it?
this can be implemented to server like ladders are working rn. But mb it works better as addition to bots. Not sure how many rooms are running tours like RoA Room Championship. I see the problem that this type of ladders can be used only to certain room but not whole server.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
this can be implemented to server like ladders are working rn. But mb it works better as addition to bots. Not sure how many rooms are running tours like RoA Room Championship. I see the problem that this type of ladders can be used only to certain room but not whole server.
AG Room does daily tours that i believe are close enough to this sort of thing. could be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)