Post Your Brawl Screen Shots!

Use this software to get your Brawl screenshots into jpeg form: http://gt.kakkoister.com/

I just started taking pictures last night and I probably will all night tonight.
But these are my favorite.
I hope this thread is okay. I didn't want to crowd other threads with a bunch of images.

Giant Luigi beating my ass.

Lucario just looks lawlz

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
560p? O_o; That's just how the Wii takes pictures. I'm editting in the first post with a link to Blizzard's bin2jpeg converter so people can actually get their screenshots here. Just take the file from the SD card and the program will convert it to JPEG for you.

Ok thanks to Firestorm now i can show some of the pictures i took in Brawl.

Metroid's revenge

Pika grenade.

There's Cresselia.

Mew.

560p? O_o; That's just how the Wii takes pictures. I'm editting in the first post with a link to Blizzard's bin2jpeg converter so people can actually get their screenshots here. Just take the file from the SD card and the program will convert it to JPEG for you.
okay thanks. I didn't have the link where I got mine anymore.

As for this one, I was running through the event matches to unlock some stages when I got to the event where you fight 8 of the "newcomers" on the Battlefield stage. I chose Dedede as my fighter, and after a few kills Pit and Samus appear . . . I paused it to get a drink, I come back and this is what I find the computer-controlled players doing :naughty:

this is the funniest most random snapshot i took

haha that one's good

I got a couple of Celebi that I should upload, I also found Mew on my first pokeball (!) 10 minutes into the game but forgot about the snapshot feature.

Then I found Celebi AGAIN on wifi but you can't take screenshots there... aren't they supposed to be rare?

Awesome pic of Wolf. I have more which I will put up later :D

There is Cress and the awesome beast that is Wolf.

Gin said:
Wario's been a bad boy.

It's a shame I don't have an SD card or a Windows. I took to best picture of Zamus and Mario 69ing today, if you know what I mean....

I'm sure you do.

^ Lol, the Peach and Daisy pic is SO funny! How'd you make her have her parasol out like that? o.o She looks like she's stripping for Daisy XD.

GODZILLA SMASH

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

oshi

Captain Falcon wants YOU!

Pyrochu

Gassy Yoshi

And last but not least:

Isn't he cute? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)