Princess Serenity's Moon Kingdom (X & Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to get a carbink for it? just wondering haha

I will try to get the seviper by tomorrow or monday (i have a birthday party to attend too, and work in the ER tomorrow).
Yeah sure, I can poop those out easy enough, and its nice finding things I don't already own.

Yeah sure, I can poop those out easy enough, and its nice finding things I don't already own.
I've started breeding sevipers today to tell you the truth. I have not been active for a while (due to college) and I have added about 23 new pokemon. I will try to get a seviper to you tomorrow.

Jolly please! I have your gligar ready, so when you can trade is up to you.
I will pm you when im ready, but probably not tonight (its 1:30am over here haha) I will try to breed it fast. Should be relatively fast (6 iv parent and 5 iv parent) Im on winter break so Im not so busy with college xD

If I forgot to trade with anyone, feel free to pm me. I had so many trade request, I probably forgot a few!

Last edited:
I have 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest ralts and timid ralt.
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant larvitar.
Do you interested in any? I'm interested in your drillbur.

Lol i need drilbur please? :(
I'll make you a deal, i am holding one drilbur on hold for someone. I cannot trade it and it's the only one I have and I don't want to breed anymore right now.

I will trade you a drilbur for that timid ralts, if you don't choose the drilbir I have on hold.

So please include the nature and ability of the drilbur you want. You have a 50 percent chance of getting a drilbur or you don't get one. XD

I'll make you a deal, i am holding one drilbur on hold for someone. I cannot trade it and it's the only one I have and I don't want to breed anymore right now.

I will trade you a drilbur for that timid ralts, if you don't choose the drilbir I have on hold.

So please include the nature and ability of the drilbur you want. You have a 50 percent chance of getting a drilbur or you don't get one. XD
Adamant mold breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)