Princess Serenity's Moon Kingdom (X & Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swirlix, aerodactyl, binacle Tough Claws, Hawlucha Unburden, Phantump Harvest,Bunnelby, Tyrunt, Chansey, Shellder, Whismur, Seviper, Lapras
Let me know if I'm missing any natures or abilities.

Meditite, aerodactyl, binacle Tough Claws, Hawlucha Unburden, Phantump Harvest,Bunnelby, Tyrunt, Chansey, Shellder, Whismur, Seviper, Lapras
Let me know if I'm missing any natures or abilities.
Meditite- adamant
Aerodactyl: jolly or adamant rock head or pressure
Binnacle: jolly or adamant touch claws
Phantrump- careful nature harvest
Bunnelbu- huge power adamant
Tyrunt: jolly big jaw
Chansey: calm or bold natural cure.
Whismur: modest rattled
Seviper: adamant infiltrator with body slam
Shellder: jolly skill link
Lapras- jolly water absorb
Hawlucha: unburden adamant

That's the basic summary of our trade. Please pick the nature and ability you want for the aero, the binnacle, and the chansey (:

Last edited:
Alright, I plan on going to bed soon So I'm figuring we are going to have to do this trade some other time. I'll keep in touch.

Updated some of my stocks, currently breeding new pokemon, including a secret breeding project, AND.... I can now breed every single of my pokemon in JAPANESE! and more important manner, I just caught a great japanese Yvental! 31/27/31/30/25/31 timid- HP electric!

Hello, nice thread you can really tell you put a lot of work into it even though it's not finished yet. Anyways I'm interested in your Sap sipper Goomy, Adamant Marill, modest Mareep, and Adamant Mawile, but I was just curious if any of them were female? I'm still definitely interested in the Mareep either way. I saw that you wanted these items Weakness Policy, Expert Belt, Focus Sash, Power Herb, so I was thinking maybe 3 of these items for two of your pokemon? I havent spent the BP yet so you could pick some other ones if you prefer, please do let me know if you're interested.

CMT for the Adamant Larvitar?
how about that female regen bold slowpoke, but i have to breed it.
Expert belt for impish bullet proof chesping or CMT
how about this, but i will have to breed it
Pokemon: Skrelp/Nature: Calm /Ability: Poison Touch/Ball: Ultra

Hello, nice thread you can really tell you put a lot of work into it even though it's not finished yet. Anyways I'm interested in your Sap sipper Goomy, Adamant Marill, modest Mareep, and Adamant Mawile, but I was just curious if any of them were female? I'm still definitely interested in the Mareep either way. I saw that you wanted these items Weakness Policy, Expert Belt, Focus Sash, Power Herb, so I was thinking maybe 3 of these items for two of your pokemon? I havent spent the BP yet so you could pick some other ones if you prefer, please do let me know if you're interested.
I will have to breed those pokemon to see what gender haha, but thank you. I am nearly finished formatting everything. I hated how my old thread look. It seem very disorganized, so now I have alphabetized every pokemon, what natures, what ivs, and whatever it can be a english or a japanese pokemon

sorry for the long reply everyone, I was reformatting everything

I will have to breed those pokemon to see what gender haha, but thank you. I am nearly finished formatting everything. I hated how my old thread look. It seem very disorganized, so now I have alphabetized every pokemon, what natures, what ivs, and whatever it can be a english or a japanese pokemon

Let me know when you're done breeding; I have the slowpoke ready~

that works out better.. Tell me when you have one ready

Hi! I'm new to smogon and just started breeding as well so I don't have much yet

I was just wondering if I can interest you a Timid Charmander 31/31/x/31/31/31 with Dragon Pulse (egg move) for your japanese Froakie?

I will have to breed those pokemon to see what gender haha, but thank you.
Oh I thought you might have had them in stock already, well I dont want to be too much trouble, I still really want the mareep if you're willing to breed it for me, I'll give you two BP items in return if that's okay with you?

Oh I thought you might have had them in stock already, well I dont want to be too much trouble, I still really want the mareep if you're willing to breed it for me, I'll give you two BP items in return if that's okay with you?
I have a male mareep as my only stock, and I think a female adamant mawile. A male marill in stock.

Just not sure about the goomy.

Edited: how about weakness policy and focus sash?

Hi! I'm new to smogon and just started breeding as well so I don't have much yet

I was just wondering if I can interest you a Timid Charmander 31/31/x/31/31/31 with Dragon Pulse (egg move) for your japanese Froakie?
I would have to decline your offer on your timid charmander, BUT I could always give you a free japanese Froakie (when I have time to breed it) (:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)