Princess Serenity's Moon Kingdom (X & Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me check your thread again, but I'm not ready to trade, I have to start breeding. But I do have aero in stock. What ability and nature for the aero?
Ahh, understood. Just let me know when you're ready. As for the Aerodactyl, I'm looking for Jolly and Rock Head. Please let me know if you find anything on my thread. Thanks!

Ahh, understood. Just let me know when you're ready. As for the Aerodactyl, I'm looking for Jolly and Rock Head. Please let me know if you find anything on my thread. Thanks!
I will try to breed fast, but no guarantees, as you can see from my other trade requests, I have to breed for them to, and I have the aero for you. But perhaps a marvel scale dragonite (preferable female, but I don't mind a male)
EVs: 120 Def, 252 HP, 132 Spe and yes its 31/31/31/x/31/31
oh ok I will take that. (I'm not home I'm in school right now).

I will try to breed fast, but no guarantees, as you can see from my other trade requests, I have to breed for them to, and I have the aero for you. But perhaps a marvel scale dragonite (preferable female, but I don't mind a male)
Take your time. I'm at work currently and would actually prefer to trade later on. Let me check my inventory of Dratinis, but I think I only have Males with the egg moves in stock.

31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid l Run-away l Male Eevee with choice scarf for a calm klefki?
Sure we can make that deal, but I have to breed the calm klefki though (:

Let me know when you stock on more of those squirtles with the egg moves. I'll be happy to grab one off of you!
Oh ok. I will ok you or something (:
Take your time. I'm at work currently and would actually prefer to trade later on. Let me check my inventory of Dratinis, but I think I only have Males with the egg moves in stock.
that's fine. I'm working right now too. I'm teaching anatomy and physiology to my college students (:

To all, I have began breeding. Here is the list I am breeding in order.

1. Bold and calm chansey
2. Jolly tyrunt
3. Bold and calm klefki.
4. Modest squirtle

For the trade request I've received

oh ok that is fine, but i am not home yet, but i do believe i have male furfrou in stock.

Thanks for the name suggestion, but why would you pick any pokemon (besides rotom) from my thread, and i give it to you for free. (:
Can I have a miner, cause I need to mine some holes to my opponents field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)