Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A victory at last.

Eternal Drifter wins and gets 2 CC
Smeargle gets 4 MC and sketched (Incinerate, Double-Slap, Shadow Ball)
Audino gets 4 MC

Butler the Audino gains 4 MC from the battle, allowing them to learn ORAS TMs Sunny Day and Rain Dance.

Butler the Audino:
MC: 0 (Gains Sunny Day and Rain Dance)
AC: 5/5

Achisuto the Smeargle learns, from this battle, the moves Double Slap, Incinerate, and Shadow Ball. 3 of the earned MC will be used to replenish the consumed Sketches. The last will be stockpiled.

Achisuto the Smeargle:
MC: 22 (Learns Double Slap, Incinerate, and Shadow Ball)

From this battle, thanks to a single Pay Day, I gain 2 CC. Stockpiling, for now.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 47

First (1 CC, Venusaur)
Second (1 CC, Flarelm)
Third (1 CC, Crobat)
Fourth (31 UC)
Fifth (1 CC, Victreebel)
Sixth (1 CC, Gengar)
Seventh (1 CC, Drapion)
Eighth (1 CC, Gengar, 1 KOC to CC)

+8 CC, +31 UC

Venusaur
MC: 4 (+4 MC) > 0
-Learning Double Team (TM) and Bullet Seed (TM).

Flarelm
EC: 7/9 (+1 EC)
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
AC: 4/5 (+1 AC)
KOC: 1 > 0
-Learning Synthesis (Level-Up), Low Kick (Tutor), and Worry Seed (Tutor).

Crobat
MC: 5 (+4 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learning Torment (TM), Roost (TM), and Acrobatics (Level-Up).

Victreebel
-Learning Endure (Tutor) and Synthesis (Tutor).

Gengar
MC: 8 (+8 MC) > 0
-Learning Smog (Egg), Foul Play (Tutor), Knock Off (Tutor), and Thunder (TM).

Drapion
-Learning X-Scissor (TM) and Toxic (TM).

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Late Late Late Late Late Late Late-

akela had 0 approvals: FAIL.
Birkal had 2 approvals: FAIL.
deadfox081 had 10 approvals: PASS.
Dogfish44 had 7 approvals: PASS.
Elevator Music had 0 approvals: FAIL.
Its_A_Random had 15 approvals and 2 profile approvals: PASS.
Mowtom had 0 approvals: FAIL.
tavok had 0 approvals: FAIL.
Texas Cloverleaf had 0 approvals: FAIL.
ZhengTann had 12 approvals: PASS.

I blame jayelt413 and his skyscraper-sized claims for the quiet month in approvals. I also blame myself for stopping my last approval at him.

deadfox081 to active.
akela, Birkal, Mowtom, and Texas Cloverleaf to inactive.

Here's to an even quieter month of approvals!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ons-with-facebook-analytics-for-apps.3578324/

I receive 1CC from the match. My total is now 21CC.

My Vullaby receives 1EC, 3MC 1AC, and 1KOC. The KOC will be put into her MC, for a total of 4MC. Her EC will now become maxed out. My Vullaby will be using the 4MC to learn the moves Aerial Ace and U-Turn.
EC: 5/6 --> 6/6
MC: 0 --> 4 --(Aerial Ace|U-Turn)--> 0
AC: 5/5 --> 5/5
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/this-is-gonna-hurt.3578172/

I receive 1CC from the match. My total is now 22CC.

My Timburr receives 1EC, 3MC, and 1AC. I will stockpile the 3MC for the moment.
EC: 3/9 --> 4/9
MC: 0 --> 3
AC: 3/5 --> 4/5
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/whoops-shouldve-done-this-sooner.3577460/#post-6926087

I receive 1CC from the match. My total is now 23CC.

My Timburr receives 1EC, 3MC, 1AC, and 1KOC. The KOC will be put into his MC, for a total of 4MC. My Timburr's Hidden Ability will now be unlocked. With the previously stored 3MC, My Timburr now uses 7MC to learn the moves Stone Edge, Taunt, Facade, and Low Sweep. 0MC left.
EC: 4/9 --> 5/9
MC: 3 --> 7 --(Assorted Moves)--> 0
AC: 4/5 --> 5/5 Unlocked

And now... It is time for my team to take the next step. I will be evolving all four of my current party, as well as adding on to my team afterwards. But for now, let us start off with Lillian the Phantump.

Lillian learns Horn Leech upon evolving.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed.
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head.

Lillian [Female Trevenant]

Type: Ghost | Grass

Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Abilities: Natural Cure | Harvest | Frisk [Hidden Ability | Unlocked]

Natural Cure: This Pokemon's body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Harvest: At the end of each round, this Pokemon can recycle or restore a berry that has been used or partially used. If the weather is Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 100% of the time. If the weather is not Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 50% of the time. This check occurs immediately after the final action of a round, before any arena effects that might change the weather take effect. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest cannot regrow it.

Frisk: The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases or decreases in damage, BAP and STAB from the opponent's item. This will not block the increase in BAP moves like Acrobatics and Knock Off that incur when an item is or isn't held. Item-Based increase in ranks (Such as from Rare Candy) are not negated by Frisk. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Nature: Quiet

Stats:

HP | Atk | Def | Spa | Spd | Spe | SC | WC | BRT
100 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 48 (-10% Evasion) | 3 | 3 | 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Moves (33)
Horn Leech
Tackle
Confuse Ray
Astonish
Growth
Ingrain
Feint Attack
Leech Seed
Phantom Force
Horn Leech
Will-O-Wisp
Destiny Bond
Forest's Curse
Wood Hammer
Curse

Bestow
Grudge
Imprison
Venom Drench
Seed Bomb
Giga Drain
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Trick

Poison Jab
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Shadow Claw
Energy Ball
Protect
Dig
Psychic
Trick Room

Next, is Vance the Piplup (Evolving into a Prinplup.)

I am heaven sent; don't you dare forget!

Vance [Male Prinplup]

Type: Water

Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Torrent | Defiant [Hidden Ability]

Torrent: When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 11 to 13)

Defiant: The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. This boost may not reset towards its natural stage the round this ability is triggered.

Nature: Naughty

Stats:

100 | 4 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 50 | 2 | 2 | 17

EC: 6/9

Moves (25)
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bubblebeam
Bide
Fury Attack
Drill Peck
Brine
Whirlpool

Agility
Aqua Ring
Flail
Icy Wind
Hydro Pump

Protect
Rain Dance
Brick Break
Ice Beam
Dig
Scald
Facade
Surf
Toxic

After that, will be Mabel the Vullaby (Evolving into Mandibuzz).

Upon evolving, she will learn the moves Bone Rush and Whirlwind.

Please don't make any sudden moves..
You don't know the half of the abuse..

Mabel [Female Mandibuzz]

Type: Dark | Flying

Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a si e class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities: Big Pecks | Overcoat | Weak Armor [Hidden Ability]

Big Pecks: This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its defense stage drops towards its natural stage after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

Overcoat: This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. The Pokemon is also immune to "Powder" moves. (Full List: Cotton Spore, Poison Powder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore.) If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather, or powder attacks by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Weak Armor: By default the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit. When toggled, no effect.

Nature: Careful

Stats:

110 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 4 | 80 | 2 | 3 | 19

Moves (27)

Whirlwind
Bone Rush
Gust
Leer
Fury Attack
Pluck
Nasty Plot
Flatter
Feint Attack
Mirror Move
Brave Bird
Air Slash

Foul Play
Roost
Steel Wing
Scary Face
Knock Off
Heat Wave

Protect
Rock Tomb
Substitute
Taunt
Payback
Fly
Toxic
Aerial Ace
U-Turn

And finally, Jeremy-Oscar the Timburr will evolve (Into Gurdurr).

It's not easy making a name for yourself..
Where do you draw the line?

Jeremy-Oscar [Male Gurdurr]

Type: Fighting

Fight: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Abilities: Guts | Sheer Force | Iron Fist [Unlocked]

Guts: This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force: By default this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect. When toggled, no effect.

Iron Fist: The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon's "Punch" attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunder Punch, Power-Up Punch)

Nature: Adamant

Stats:

100 | 5 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 40 | 2 | 3 | 16
EC: 5/9

Moves (31)

Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Bulk Up
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm
Focus Punch
Stone Edge

Counter
Endure
Mach Punch
Foresight
Force Palm
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Knock Off

Protect
Brick Break
Rock Tomb
Dig
Payback
Taunt
Facade
Low Sweep

I will be spending 6CC to purchase two new companions: Epsilon the Beldum and Brownie the Sableye.
(This leaves me at 17CC)

I will put 5UC into My new Sableye's AC, unlocking Prankster. I will be left with 24UC.
Also using 4UC to teach my new Sableye the moves Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Power Gem, and Foul Play. I will be left with 20UC.

You can't wake up.
This is not a dream.
You are part of the machine.
You are not a human being.

Epsilon [Genderless Beldum]

Type: Steel | Psychic

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Clear Body | Light Metal [Hidden Ability]

Clear Body: This Pokemon's body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)

Light Metal: Weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Light Metal assumes the maximum possible hits from a multi-hit move for the purposes of priority (e.g. Double Kick gets priority as it reaches 6 BAP, Bullet Seed does not get priority as it reaches 15 BAP).

Nature: Serious

Stats:

90 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 30 | 1 | 4 | 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 10
AC: 0/5

Moves (5):

Take Down

Headbutt
Zen Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Hold Back

The winner and the loser told the fallen priest-
"It's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"!

Brownie [Female Sableye]

Type: Dark | Ghost

Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Abilities: Keen Eye | Stall | Prankster [ Hidden Ability, Unlocked ]

Keen Eye: This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also enables it to see through any attempts by an opponent to increase their own evasion.

Stall: This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after the user of Stall, that attack will fail. Against another user of Stall, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.

Prankster: The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.

Nature: Brave

Stats:

90 | 4 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 43 (-10% Evasion) | 1 | 2 | 16

EC: N|A

Moves (27):

Mean Look
Zen Headbutt
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Astonish
Fury Swipes
Detect
Shadow Sneak
Feint Attack
Fake Out
Punishment
Shadow Claw
Knock Off
Power Gem
Foul Play

Metal Burst
Moonlight
Sucker Punch
Imprison
Nasty Plot

Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Substitute
Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay jayelt413 I am doing this just for you so other approvers can actually approve.

Oh my word what is this even: You forgot to claim one battle's worth of encounters for Modest Porygon. REJECTED. EDIT: APPROVED. Large Claim.
DeathWriter: APPROVED.
Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED.
deadfox081: Mega Abomasnow should have Rank 4 SpD. Fix and APPROVED.
smashlloyd20: Don't call yourself a dingus... APPROVED.
Ooraloo: No Hidden Power type specifications for Slowbro, Volkraken, and Greninja. REJECTED. EDIT: APPROVED. Large Claim.
P2X7: APPROVED.
I train things by expenditure: Good job. APPROVED.
Toon: APPROVED. Large Claim.
Earth Traveler: APPROVED. +1 UC (10th Claim Checked).
Frosty: APPROVED.
Prizeclaimer: APPROVED.

9 Claims + 3 Large Claims + 1 UC bonus, 201/10 C.C.

First unapproved claim
: Gale. Yes. Another big claim. In a queue of big claims.

Last edited:
Claims:
I suck at the battle hall.

Trainer Emily:

Gains: 2 CC.
CC: 0 + 2 - 2 = 0
Pokemon Purchases said:
(2 CC) Floatoy

Floatoy [♀] [Lach]
Types:

Water STAB: Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Water Veil / Heatproof / Swift Swim (Hidden, Locked).
Water Veil: Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Heatproof: This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Swift Swim (LOCKED): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Nature: Hardy
(No effect on stats).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 2
Spe: 77
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Level Up
Bubble Beam
Dragon Breath
Gust
Metal Claw
Peck
Scary Face
Splash
Water Gun

Egg
Dragon Dance
Feint
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Whirlpool

TM/HM
Dive
Ice Beam
Rest
Scald
Sleep Talk

Gastly:
Gains: 3 KOC.
EC: 0 + 1 (KOC) = 1
MC:
0 + 2 (KOC) - 2 = 0
Move Purchases said:
(2 MC) Sludge Bomb (TM)

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-thread-exclaimer.3565886/page-9#post-6927981

+18 CC, +20 UC; Kitsunoh gets +4 MC (+1 KOC). +1 Rare Candy, Revenankh with +20 MC. 1 revive to be removed from profile.
(+2 CC, Gardevoir is maxed (+6 CC), +1 KOC from Gardevoir, Togekiss is maxed (+8 CC), +1 KOC from Togekiss, 18 CC total)

Spending 5 UC to give the new Revenankh 5 AC.
Buying 2 Super Potions for 4 CC.
Kao

3 --> 7 MC

Nefernefer

20 --> 0 MC
0 --> 5 AC (UNLOCK)

Learns Drain Punch (2 MC), Endure (2 MC), Focus Punch (2 MC), Giga Impact (2 MC), Hammer Arm (1 MC), Ice Punch (2 MC), Knock Off (2 MC), Moonlight (1 MC), Pain Split (2 MC), Phantom Force (1 MC), Poison Jab (2 MC), Power Whip (1 MC).

Revenankh [♀] [Nefernefer]
Types: Ghost / Fighting
Abilities: Shed Skin / Air Lock / Infiltrator (✓)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 3
SpA: 2 (-)
SpD: 4
Spe: 65
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20
Attacks:
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Counter
Destiny Bond
Mach Punch
Shadow Sneak
Wide Guard

Earthquake
Protect
Substitute
Taunt
Torment

Drain Punch
Endure
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Moonlight
Pain Split
Phantom Force
Poison Jab
Power Whip

22 --> 36 CC (+18, -4)
44 --> 59 UC (+20, -5)

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
REFFING
+3UC [499->502]
+3UC [502->505]
+9UC [505->514]
TOTAL: 15UC [499->514]
~
BATTLING
+1CC [7->8]
AIIIIIIRRR +3MC [0->3] +1AC [0/5->1/5]
MOTHER GOOSE +1EC [0/6->1/6] +3MC [0->3] +1AC [0/5->1/5] Spending 5UC [514->509] into EC [1/6->6/6] EVOLVING and 4UC [509->505] into AC [1/5->5/5] HIDDEN ABILITY UNLOCKED
TOTAL: 1CC [7->8]
~
EVOLVING
Mother Goose Learns said:
LEVEL UP: Air Slash, Rain Dance, Tailwind, Brave Bird, Hurricane (3MC, 3UC)
EGG: Me First, Lucky Chant (4UC)
TUTOR: Endeavor, Icy Wind, Sky Attack, Sleep Talk (8UC)
TM/HM: Pluck, Substitute, Rest, Double Team, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power (Ground), Giga Impact, Swagger, Dive (20UC)
A/M/E: Blizzard (2UC)
TOTAL: 3MC [3->0], 37UC [505->468]

Swanna [♀] Mother Goose
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)
Type:

Abilities: Keen Eye/Big Pecks/Hydration
Stats:
HP:
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 85 (-) (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks

Aerial Ace
Brave Bird
Endeavor
Dive
Fly
Giga Impact
Pluck
Sky Attack
Steel Wing
Wing Attack

Air Cutter
Air Slash
Blizzard
Brine
Bubble Beam
Gust
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Scald
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Aqua Ring
Defog
Double Team
Feather Dance
Lucky Chant
Me First
Mirror Move
Mud Sport
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Roost
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Tailwind
Water Sport

40|53 Moves

Code:
TL;DR

499+15-5-4-37=468UC

7+1=8CC

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/i-hear-the-bright-bee-hum.3578548/
7 CC, 6 UC; Seadra: 1 EC, 3 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/anime-style-simulator-challenge-thread-exclaimer.3565886/page-9
15 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/prithee-my-brother.3578559/
Me: 1 CC, 3 UC; Seadra: 1 EC, 3 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/into-my-garden-come.3578579/
Me: 1 CC, 3 UC; Seadra: 1 EC, 3 MC

Seadra
Evolve into Kingdra
Evolution
Dragon Pulse
Yawn

Level Up (2 MC)
Brine
Dragon Dance

Kingdra (♀) Victory
Type:
Water/Dragon
Abilities: Swift Swim/Sniper/Damp
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: 4 (+)
Spe: 73 (-, -10% Eva)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 9/9
MC: 17

Attacks:
Level Up

Water Gun
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Twister
Focus Energy
Bubble Beam
Agility
Hydro Pump
Dragon Pulse
Yawn
Brine
Dragon Dance

Egg
Clear Smog
Disable
Muddy Water
Outrage
Signal Beam

TM
Scald
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Ice Beam

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Oh look, August! 10/10 time to do approvals imo.

Gale Wing Srock: Approved
Matezoide: It was sent out, so rewards. Approved
War Anvil: Carvanha gets Assurance by Level for free (ORAS, Lvl 15). Fix & Approved
Silver_Lucario42: Approved
Eternal Drifter: Approved
FMD: Approved
Willow Wisps: I count 6 moves on Beldum, but Approved
DeathWriter: Approved
Exclaimer: Approved
Toon: Jesus wept how much UC do you need. Approved
Ooraloo: Approved

11 Claims, +4.3 UC ((11 * 0.3) + Floor(11/10))

---

+1 CC, +3 UC

+1 CC, +3 UC

Stockpiling counters.

Sabs now has 10 MC, and I will use said 10 MC to purchase Counter, Dig, Endure, Pain Split and Snatch.

Self Approved

Buying a Starly and Mime Jr. for 4 UC

UC 18>14

Starly [M] [Scott]
Nature: Careful
Type: Normal / Flying

[Abilities]
Keen Eye (Passive)
Reckless (Passive) (H) (Locked)
[Stats]
Atk: 2
SpA: 1-
SpD: 3+
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 12​

[Moves]
Level Up:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace

Egg:
Detect
Double-Edge
Revenge
Roost
Steel Wing

TM/HM:
Toxic
Protect
U-Turn
Fly
Return

Mime Jr. [M] [Hope]
Nature: Modest
Type: Psychic / Fairy

[Abilities]
Soundproof (Passive)
Filter (Passive)
Technician (Passive) (H) (Locked)
[Stats]
HP: 80
Atk: 0-
SpA: 4+
Base Rank Total: 12​

EC: 0/6

[Moves]

Level Up:
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Double Slap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam

Egg:
Fake Out
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Icy Wind
Trick

TM/HM:
Psyshock
Taunt
Solar Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
smashlloyd20: you missed quick attack as level up on starly. defog is not a current gen tm and thus cannot be picked as a starting move. APPROVED. Fix defog and vm for approval

1 approval=0.3 UC

Last edited:
Claims:
First Reffing woo~
A fun win!
Flash match loss
Flash match win!

Trainer Emily:
Gains: 6 CC, 3 UC.
CC: 0 + 6 - 6 = 0
UC: 0 + 3 - 1 (Gible's EC) - 2 = 0
Pokemon Purchases said:
(2 CC) Monohm, Petilil, Necturine
(2 UC) Honedge

Monohm [♂]
Types:

Electric STAB: immune to paralysis status.
Dragon STAB: -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities: Shield Dust / Static / Overcoat (Hidden, Locked).
Shield Dust: This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that reduces the Effect Chance of incoming attacks to 0%. This prevents such things as Burns from Flamethrower from occuring.
Static: This Pokemon's body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Overcoat (LOCKED): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. The Pokemon is also immune to "Powder" moves. (Full List: Cotton Spore, Poison Powder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore.) If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather, or powder attacks by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Nature: Calm
(+1 SpD, -1 Atk).

Stats:
Atk: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level Up
Charge
Dragon Rage
Growl
Rain Dance
Sonic Boom
Tackle
Thunder Shock
Twister

Egg
Dragon Breath
Electric Terrain
Gust
Mud-Slap
Power Gem

TM/HM
Flamethrower
Protect
Surf
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch

Petilil [♀]
Types:

Grass STAB: immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.
Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grass Whistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Abilities: Chlorophyll / Own Tempo / Leaf Guard (Hidden, Locked).
Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo: This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard (LOCKED): In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Nature: Modest
(+1 SpA, -1 Atk).

Stats:
Atk: 1
SpA: 4
Spe: 30

Attacks:
Level Up
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Synthesis

Egg
Bide
Endure
Grass Whistle
Ingrain
Worry Seed

TM/HM
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Fire]
Nature Power
Protect

Necturine [♀]
Types:

Grass STAB: immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.
Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grass Whistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Ghost STAB: immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Abilities: Anticipation / Telepathy (Hidden, Locked).
Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Self-Destruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (LOCKED): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

(+1 Atk, -1 SpA).

Stats:
SpA: 1
Spe: 51

Attacks:
Level Up
Absorb
Hex
Leer
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Vine Whip
Will-o-Wisp

Egg
Future Sight
Ingrain
Leaf Blade
Sketch
Swift

TM/HM
Facade
Nature Power
Protect
Thief
Torment

Honedge [♂]
Types:

Steel STAB: immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.
Ghost STAB: immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Abilities: No Guard.
No Guard: This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy as well as ignoring the effects of Double Team, evasive moves, Dodge, Sky Drop, and evasive damaging moves. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does the Pokemon sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Nature: Brave
(+1 Atk, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
Atk: 4
Def: 4
SpA: 2
Spe: 24
Base Rank Total: 15

AC: --

Attacks:
Level Up
Aerial Ace
Autotomize
Fury Cutter
Metal Sound
Pursuit
Shadow Sneak
Swords Dance
Tackle

Egg
Destiny Bond
Wide Guard

TM/HM
Brick Break
Gyro Ball
Protect
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw

Tutor
Magnet Rise
Shock Wave
Spite

Charmeleon:
(Charmander at time of battle vs. Toon.)
Gains: 2 EC, 5 MC, 2 AC, 2 KOC, 1 LEC.
EC: 4 + 2 + 2 (KOC) + 1 (LEC) = 9
MC: 0 + 5 - 4 = 1
AC: 1 + 2 = 3
Charmeleon evolves into Charizard!
Move Purchases said:
(Free) Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash (Pre-26 Level Up as Charizard)
(2 MC) Dig, Solar Beam (TM)

Charizard [♂]
Types:

Fire STAB: immune to burn status. Brighten Command.
Brighten Command: For the next six (6) actions, all this Pokemon's attacks will have their accuracy increased by one stage. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Flying STAB: immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities: Blaze / Solar Power (Hidden, Locked).
Blaze: When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 9 to 11, Fire Blast from 11 to 13).
Solar Power (LOCKED): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

(+1 Atk, -1 SpD).

Stats:
Spe: 100
Weight Class: 4

Mega Charizard X [♂]
Types:

Brighten Command: For the next six (6) actions, all this Pokemon's attacks will have their accuracy increased by one stage. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Dragon STAB: -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities: Blaze / Solar Power (Hidden, Locked) / Tough Claws.
Blaze: When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 9 to 11, Fire Blast from 11 to 13).
Solar Power (LOCKED): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
Tough Claws: This Pokemon has sharp claws that enhance the power of all of its contact attacks by two (2) BAP.

(+1 Atk, -1 SpD).

Stats:
Atk: 6
Def: 4
SpA: 5
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 24

Mega Charizard Y [♂]
Types:

Flying STAB: immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities: Blaze / Solar Power (Hidden, Locked) / Drought.
Drought: Unless otherwise commanded by the trainer, when this Pokemon is sent out or when a Pokémon mega evolves into a Pokémon with this ability, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and lasts 4 rounds (6 with Heat Rock), expending 10 EN to do so.
Command - Activate Drought: 9 En - Summons sunny weather to the field.

(+1 Atk, -1 SpD).

Stats:
Atk: 5
SpA: 7
Base Rank Total: 25
MC: 1
AC: 3/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Air Slash
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rage
Ember
Fire Fang
Flare Blitz
Growl
Heat Wave
Leer
Metal Claw
Rage
Scary Face
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Smokescreen

Egg
Counter
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Outrage

TM/HM
Aerial Ace
Dig
Double Team
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam

Gible:
Gains: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 2 KOC.
EC: 0 + 1 + 2 (KOC) + 1 (UC) = 4
MC: 0 + 2 - 2 = 0
AC: 0 + 1 = 1
Gible evolves into Gabite!
Move Purchases said:
(1 MC) Dig (Level-Up), Dragon Claw (Level-Up)

Gabite [♂]
Types:

Ground STAB: immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Sand Veil / Rough Skin (Hidden, Locked).
Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (LOCKED): When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon's abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

(+1 Atk, -1 SpA).

Stats:
Spe: 82
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
AC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Dig
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rage
Sand Attack
Sandstorm
Sand Tomb
Slash
Tackle
Take Down

Egg
Body Slam
Iron Head
Outrage
Scary Face
Thrash

TM/HM
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Toxic

Gastly:
Gains: 2 EC, 5 MC.
EC: 1 + 2 = 3
MC: 0 + 5 - 5 = 0
Move Purchases said:
(1 CC) Hex (Level-Up)
(2 CC) Foul Play (Move Tutor), Protect (TM)

Last edited:
Spending 4 CC to purchase a Hawlucha (CC: 51 > 47).

Hawlucha [Kain Highwind] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting / Flying

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability, except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based Flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Limber: (Passive) This Pokemon's body is well trained a and immune to paralysis. If the Pokemon with this Ability is Electric-type, this Pokemon's Speed cannot be lowered by any method, including self-inflicted reduction.
Unburden: (Passive) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item. This Ability only activates on the first use of a consumable item - subsequent uses of the same item do not activate Unburden, even if the Pokemon switches out between uses.
Mold Breaker (HA Locked): (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponent's natural abilities. (e.g. Levitators plummet to the ground before Earthquake hits, etc.) Attacks are still redirected by Lightningrod/Storm Drain, but damage is dealt normally. Status-immunity abilities such as Limber will remove their relevant status at the start of the victim's next action.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 118

Moves (19/79):

Level-Up:
Detect
Tackle
Hone Claws
Karate Chop
Wing Attack
Roost
Aerial Ace
Encore
Fling

Egg:
Ally Switch
Baton Pass
Me First
Mud Sport
Quick Guard

TM Moves:
Taunt
Dig
Torment
Rock Slide
Poison Jab

Purchase 1x Dragon Scale and 1x Flying Gem for 14 CC

Purchase Beldum for 2 CC

Beldum (-) Planck
Type:
Steel/Psychic
Abilities: Clear Body/Light Metal (H)
Nature: Serious
Stats:
HP:
SpA: 2
MC: 10

Attacks:
Level Up

Take Down

Tutor
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Event
Hold Back

Kingdra
Buy moves (19 uc and 25 mc) (0 MC remaining)
Egg
Aurora Beam
Dragon Rage
Flail
Razor Wind

Tutor
Bounce
Body Slam
Draco Meteor
Endure
Icy Wind
Mimic

TM
Toxic
Blizzard
Hail
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Protect
Substitute
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Giga Impact
Whirlpool

Last edited:
The Battle Hall
War of the Burning Sea

I gain a total of 7 CC, bringing my total to 9 CC.

Ghetsis gains 6 KOC. It is converted into 5 EC and 1 MC. He evolves to Hydreigon. He learns Tri Attack for free.
Ghetsis learns Scary Face for 1 MC.

Hydreigon [Ghetsis] (Male)
Types: Dark/Dragon
Dark STAB: Ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Abilities: Hustle
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Nature: Quirky

Stats:
Spe: 58
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

AC: ---

Attacks (27):

Level Up
Tackle
Tri Attack
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragon Breath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Work Up
Body Slam
Scary Face
Hyper Voice
Outrage

Egg
Assurance
Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

TM/HM
Torment
Protect
Taunt
Dragon Tail
Thunder Wave

Other:
Draco Meteor
Uproar

Mobius gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC, and 1 LEC. His KOC is converted to EC, and his LEC is converted to AC. He evolves to Wailord. He learns Heavy Slam for free.
Mobius is taught Icy Wind for 2 MC.

Wailord [Mobius] (Male)
Types: Water
Water STAB: Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Water Veil/Oblivious/Pressure (H)
Water Veil: Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, Captivate, or Taunt.

Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Stats:
HP: 130
Def: 3+
Spe: 52-
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

AC: 4/5

Attacks (25):

Level Up
Heavy Slam
Splash
Growl
Water Gun
Rollout
Whirlpool
Astonish
Water Pulse
Mist
Brine
Amnesia
Water Spout
Bounce
Hydro Pump

Egg
Aqua Ring
Clear Smog
Fissure
Soak
Thrash

TM/HM
Earthquake
Rest
Sleep Talk
Surf
Dive

Other:
Icy Wind

Ragnarok gains 2 MC. He is taught Taunt for 2 MC.

Steelix [Ragnarok] (Male)
Types: Steel/Ground
Steel STAB: Immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.
Ground STAB: Immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Rock Head/Sturdy/Sheer Force (Unlocked)
Rock Head: This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash. This does not prevent recoil damage from Struggle.
Sturdy: This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sheer Force(Toggle): By default this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect. When toggled, no effect.

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 4+
Def: 9
SpA: 1-
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks (31):

Level Up
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rage
Stealth Rock
Screech
Autotomize
Rock Polish
Gyro Ball
Smack Down
Dragon Breath
Sandstorm
Slam
Iron Tail
Crunch
Stone Edge
Double-Edge

Egg
Block
Flail
Heavy Slam
Rock Blast
Rollout

TM/HM
Taunt
Earthquake
Rest
Explosion
Payback
Dragon Tail
Sleep Talk
Dig
Rock Smash

The claims

The battle that made me feel like a tactical genius for doing barely anything

Greed The Sableye
+3 MC (3+0=3)
+1 AC (1/5+1=2/5)
+2 KOC into AC (2/5+2=4/5)

The Laxative
+1 EC (1+0/6=1/6)
+2 MC (2+0=2)
+1 AC (1+0/5=1/5)

+3 CC (3+0=3)

Battle Hall run where I display my evident lack of skill.

The Laxative
3 KOC into MC (3+2=5)

The spending

The Laxative
Learns Belly Drum by Level-Up (MC 5-1=4)
Learns Gunk Shot and Seed Bomb by Tutor (MC 4-2-2=0)

Learns Confuse Ray by Level-Up (MC 3-1=2)
Learns Metal Burst by Egg (MC 2-2=0)

Edit: Greed already has Metal Burst, so I will stockpile that last 2 MC.

Last edited:
Guess... Who... Is... Back... ?
Reffing Corner:

+3 UC
+3 UC
+3 UC
+100 UC
+3 UC
+15 UC
+16 UC
+17 UC
+17 UC
+100 UC
+100 UC
+4 UC
+7 UC
+32 UC

Earlier UC I had: 276
UC I earned now: 420

Total UC: 696

Battling Corner:

1) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vv-vs-adi.3555606/#post-6517216

+1 CC

Zoroark:
+4 MC
+1 KOC

2) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lucy-vs-vv.3555609/#post-6518471

+1 CC

Zoroark:
+4 MC
+1 KOC

3) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vv-v-jay.3555773/#post-6519973

+1 CC

Haunter:
+1 EC
+3 MC
+1 KOC

4) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vv-v-kelres.3555774/#post-6519990

+1 CC

Haunter:
+1 EC
+3 MC
+1 KOC

5) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/kelres-vs-vv.3555787/#post-6520083

+1 CC

Haunter:
+1 EC
+3 MC

6) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/adiass-vs-vv-flash-1v1.3555792/#post-6526950

+1 CC

Zoroark:
+4 MC (I will get 4 MC here, idk why he mentioned 3...)

7) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vv-v-lucy.3556162/#post-6527031

+1 CC

Frogadier:
+1 EC
+3 MC
+1 KOC

8) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vv-v-kelres-v-nice.3556164/#post-6529886

+1 CC

Zoroark:
+4 MC

9) http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ajvora-vs-ooraloo.3554955/page-2#post-6561762

+2 CC

Braviary:
+3 MC
+1 KOC

Shuckle:
+1 AC (I will get 1 AC and 2 MC here... It is given wrong in prizes...)
+2 MC
+1 KOC

Lucario
+3 MC
+1 KOC

10) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/dyae-r3-birkal-vs-virajvora.3554880/page-2#post-6587121

+3 CC

Previous CC: 46
CC after this: 59

Training, Shopping and Evolution Corner:

Zoroark:

+16 MC + 2 KOC = 18 MC

Learns following:

Foul Play (1 MC)
Night Slash (1 MC)

Captivate (2 MC)
Memento (2 MC)
Snarl (2 MC)
Spite (2 MC)

Low Sweep (2 MC)
Payback (2 MC)
Shadow Claw (2 MC)
Incinerate (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Haunter:

+3 EC +2 KOC = +5 EC = 9/9 EC = Evolved into Gengar
+9 MC +16 UC = 25 MC

After evolving, learns following:

Nightmare (1 MC)

Energy Ball (2 MC)
Explosion (2 MC)
Grudge (2 MC)
Mega Drain (2 MC)
Mega Kick (2 MC)
Metronome (2 MC)
Ominous Wind (2 MC)
Seismic Toss (2 MC)
Self-Destruct (2 MC)
Submission (2 MC)
Thunder (2 MC)
Wonder Room (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Gengar[Male]
Types: Ghost/Posion

Ghost - Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Poison - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.

Abilities::
Levitate

Levitate (Passive) - This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +19% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2 (-)
Spe: 127 (+)

Mega Gengar[Male]
Types: Ghost/Posion

Ghost - Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Poison - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.

Levitate / Shadow Tag (Mega Ability)

Levitate (Passive) - This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Shadow Tag (Passive) - Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon's Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +26% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2 (-)
SpA: 7
Spe: 150 (+)
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks:

Physical
Bide
Explosion
Lick
Mega Kick
Seismic Toss
Self-Destruct
Shadow Punch
Submission
Sucker Punch

Special
Clear Smog
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Hex
Mega Drain
Night Shade
Ominous Wind
Psywave
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Smog
Thunder
Thunderbolt

Other
Confuse Ray
Curse
Destiny Bond
Disable
Endure
Grudge
Hypnosis
Mean Look
Metronome
Nightmare
Pain Split
Perish Song
Protect
Spite
Taunt
Wonder Room

Frogadier:

+1 EC + 1 KOC = 2 EC = 9/9 EC... Evolves into Greninja...
+3 MC + 6 UC = 9 MC...

After evolving, learns following:

Night Slash (0 MC)
Role Play (0 MC)
Mat Block (0 MC)
Shadow Sneak (0 MC)

Spikes (1 MC)
Water Pledge (1 MC)
Water Shuriken (1 MC)

Bestow (2 MC)
Hydro Cannon (2 MC)
Waterfall (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Greninja[Male]
Types: Water/Dark

Water - Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Dark - Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Torrent/Protean (Hidden Ability Unlocked)

Torrent (Passive) - When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 11 to 13)

Protean (Toggle) - By default, this Pokemon switches their type before striking with each damaging attack to match the attack they are about to use, and keep that type until another damaging move is used. The energy cost for the attack is calculated based on their type before using the move. When toggled, the Pokemon reverts back to their natural typing. Pokemon that also have Color Change ability may select whether to keep their current type or the damaging attack's type each action.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +23% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 2 (-)
Spe: 141 (+)
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:

Physical
Bounce
Dig
Dive
Fling
Gunk Shot
Pound
Lick
Low Kick
Night Slash
Rock Slide
Shadow Sneak
Smack Down
U-Turn
Quick Attack
Water Shuriken
Waterfall

Special
Blizzard
Bubble
Dark Pulse
Grass Knot
Hydro Cannon
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Round
Scald
Water Pulse
Water Pledge

Other
Bestow
Camouflage
Growl
Mat Block
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Protect
Rest
Role Play
Sleep Talk
Smokescreen
Spikes
Substitute
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport

Braviary:

+3 MC + 1 KOC = +4 MC

Learns Following Moves:
Sunny Day (2 MC)
Rain Dance (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Shuckle:

+1 AC
+2 MC + 1 KOC + 7 UC = +10 MC

Learns Following Moves:
Acupressure (2 MC)
After You (2 MC)
Flash (2 MC)
Sludge Wave (2 MC)
String Shot (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Lucario:

+3 MC + 1 KOC

Learns Following Moves:
Focus Punch (2 MC)
Psychic (2 MC)

Remaining MC = 0

Pichu:

Buying a Pichu for 2 CC...

25- Level Up Moves:
Thunder Shock
Charm
Tail Whip
Sweet Kiss
Thunder Wave
Nasty Plot

5 Egg Moves:
Charge
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Present
Volt Tackle

5 TM/HM Moves:
Protect
Thunder
Volt Switch
Grass Knot
Double Team

Pichu[Male]
Types: Electric
Eletric - Electric STAB; immune to paralysis status.

Static / Lightningrod (Hidden Ability Locked)

Static (Passive) - This Pokemon's body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Lightning Rod (Passive) - These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric-type attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack (and adjust the natural stage) by one (1) stage, unless the user has a type immunity to Electric-type attacks.

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 1
SpA: 3(+)
SpD: 1(-)
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:
Physical

Present
Volt Tackle

Special
Disarming Voice
Grass Knot
Thunder
Thunder Shock
Volt Switch

Other
Charge
Charm
Double Team
Lucky Chant
Nasty Plot
Protect
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave

Exeggcute:

Buying a Exeggcute for 2 CC...

25- Level Up Moves:
Barrage
Uproar
Hypnosis
Reflect
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Sleep Powder
Confusion

5 Egg Moves:
Block
Ingrain
Moonlight
Ancient Power
Skill Swap

5 TM/HM Moves:
Protect
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Thief
Energy Ball

Exeggcute[Male]
Types: Grass/Psychic

Grass - Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Psychic - Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Chlorophyll/Harvest (Hidden Ability Locked)

Chlorophyll (Passive) - During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Harvest (Passive) - At the end of each round, this Pokemon can recycle or restore a berry that has been used or partially used. If the weather is Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 100% of the time. If the weather is not Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 50% of the time. This check occurs immediately after the final action of a round, before any arena effects that might change the weather take effect. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest cannot regrow it.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 (-)
SpA: 3 (+)
Spe: 40

Attacks:
Physical

Barrage
Bullet Seed

Thief

Special
Ancient Power
Confusion
Energy Ball
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Uproar

Other
Block
Hypnosis
Ingrain
Moonlight
Leech Seed
Poison Powder
Protect
Reflect
Skill Swap
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore

Cubone:

Buying a Cubone for 2 CC:

25- Level Up Moves:
Growl
Tail Whip
Bone Club
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

5 Egg Moves:
Belly Drum
Chip Away
Double Kick
Iron Head
Perish Song

5 TM/HM Moves:
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Rock Tomb
Thief

Cubone[Female]
Types: Ground

Ground - Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Rock Head / Lightning Rod / Battle Armor (Hidden Ability Locked)

Rock Head (Passive) - This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash. This does not prevent recoil damage from Struggle.

Lightning Rod (Passive) - These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric-type attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack (and adjust the natural stage) by one (1) stage, unless the user has a type immunity to Electric-type attacks.

Battle Armor (Passive) - This Pokemon's thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3 (+)
SpA: 1(-)
Spe: 35

Attacks:

Physical

Aerial Ace
Bone Club
Bonemerang
Chip Away
Double Kick
Headbutt
Iron Head
Rage
Rock Tomb
Thief

Special
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Other
Belly Drum
Focus Energy
Growl
Leer
Perish Song
Tail Whip

Porygon:

Buying a Porygon for 2 CC...

Level -25 Moves...
Conversion 2
Tackle
Conversion
Sharpen
Psybeam
Agility
Recover
Magnet Rise

5 Tutor Moves...
Electroweb
Last Resort
Signal Beam
Recycle
Iron Tail

5 TM/HM Moves...
Psyshock
Ice Beam
Protect
Solar Beam
Shadow Ball

Porygon
Types: Normal

Normal - Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Trace/Download/Analytic (Hidden Ability Locked)

Limber (Trigger) - When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. When facing a pokemon with Trace, the Player sending out last must send out the pokemon without orders, in order to give the opponent the opportunity to trigger trace and any orders eventually given will be ignored until given the opportunity for trace to be triggered. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Command: Activate Trace (target ability) - 5 En - Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.

Download (Passive) - At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analy es the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost (adjusting the natural stage as well) on the offense that strikes an opponent's weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) If this Pokemon is sent out vs 2 or more Pokemon, combine the Defense of all opponents and the Special Defense of all opponents to determine which stat is boosted.

Analytic (Passive) - If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 34
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks:

Physical
Iron Tail
Last Resort
Tackle

Special
Electroweb
Ice Beam
Psybeam
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Solar Beam

Other
Agility
Conversion
Conversion 2
Magnet Rise
Protect
Recover
Recycle
Sharpen

Items Bought:
ThunderStone (8 CC)
Light Ball (8 CC)
Leaf stone (8 CC)
Thick Club (6 CC)
Dubious Disc (6 CC)
Up-Grade (6 CC)

CC Before: 59
CC After: 9

UC I had earlier: 696
UC Spent on moves: 29
Remaining UC: 667

Smeargle Corner:

Now it gains the following moves from my teammates, 3 UC per move...

Zoroark: (7)

Fury Swpies

Foul Play
Night Slash
Captivate
Memento
Snarl
Spite

Gengar: (13)

Nightmare
Energy Ball
Explosion
Grudge
Mega Drain
Mega Kick
Metronome
Ominous Wind
Seismic Toss
Self-Destruct
Submission
Thunder
Wonder Room

Greninja: (9)

Role Play
Mat Block
Shadow Sneak
Spikes
Water Pledge
Water Shuriken
Bestow
Hydro Cannon
Waterfall

Shuckle: (5)
Acupressure
After You
Flash
Sludge Wave
String Shot

Pichu: (7)
Charge
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Present
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock

Exeggcute: (6)
Barrage
Stun Spore
Confusion
Block
Ingrain
Moonlight

Cubone: (6)
Bone Club
Belly Drum
Bonemerang
Chip Away
Double Kick
Iron Head

Porygon: (8)

Conversion
Conversion 2
Sharpen
Recover
Electroweb
Last Resort
Recycle
Signal Beam

Bought 61 moves for 183 UC...

Previous UC: 667
Total UC left: 484

Last edited:
Claiming 7 UC from here.

EDIT: Claiming 72 UC from here.

EDIT: Also claiming from here. I'm gonna retain the following two Pokemon (now with nicknames, too):

Trevenant (Moander) (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack raised; Sp. Attack lowered)
Type: Ghost / Grass
Abilities: Natural Cure, Frisk, (HA) Harvest

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (48/75 moves):

Astonish
Bestow
Block
Bulldoze
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Dig
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Facade
Feint Attack
Forest's Curse
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Growth
Grudge
Hone Claws
Horn Leech
Imprison
Ingrain
Leech Seed
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Phantom Force
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Rock Slide
Role Play
Safeguard
Seed Bomb
Shadow Claw
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Tackle
Thief
Toxic
Trick Room
Venom Drench
Will-O-Wisp
Wood Hammer
Worry Seed
X-Scissor

Wigglytuff (Milil) (M)
Nature: Brave (Attack raised; Speed lowered)
Type: Normal / Fairy
Abilities: Cute Charm, Competitive, (HA) Frisk

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (-)
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (73/128 moves):

Bide
Blizzard
Body Slam
Bounce
Brick Break
Charm
Copycat
Counter
Covet
Dazzling Gleam
Defense Curl
Dig
Disable
Disarming Voice
Drain Punch
Double-edge
Doubleslap
Endeavor
Endure
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Gravity
Gyro Ball
Heal Bell
Hidden Power (Rock)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Misty Terrain
Pain Split
Perish Song
Play Nice
Play Rough
Pound
Protect
Psychic
Psych Up
Punishment
Reflect
Rest
Role Play
Rollout
Round
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Sing
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Solar Beam
Stealth Rock
Sunny Day
Sweet Kiss
Teleport
Thunder
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Uproar
Wake-Up Slap
Water Pulse
Wish

(Yes, I'm changing Wigglytuff's gender to match the name)

EDIT: Also claiming 10 CC from here.

Last edited:
Hyper Beam + Zap Cannon didn't seem that infeasible :/

> I get 2 CC, putting me at 7 CC

Selling the Up-Grade (if that's legal, since it's being used in a battle right now) for 3 CC, putting me at 10 CC.

Hacker the Porygon2
> Gains 3 KOC, which I am converting to 1 EC and 2 MC, putting it at 7/9* EC and 2 MC.
Spending the 2 MC on giving it Endure, putting it at 0 MC.

Also unlocking Hacker's hidden ability Analytic*.

*based on my last claim (scroll way up), these both seem wrong. However, in my claim before that one (scroll way up again), I had put Hacker at 5/9 EC and 4/5 AC, which are obviously blatantly incorrect. So the numbers I'd had in my last claim were wrong.

Last edited:
From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sr-psychic-types-lol.3578717/

+1 CC, +3 UC; Espeon gets +4 MC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-air-is-filled-with-acid.3574625/#post-6933099

+6 UC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...he-journey-begins.3577005/page-2#post-6933132

+12 UC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...your-insert-non-offensive-thing-here.3578799/

+1 CC, +6 UC; Buneary gets +1 EC, +3 MC, +1 AC; Snugglow gets +1 EC, +3 MC, +1 AC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sr-vs-suicune.3578803/

+1 CC, +3 UC; Espeon gets +4 MC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...read-the-wanderer.3575198/page-2#post-6935810

+32 UC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sr-f.3578968/#post-6936293

+1 CC, +3 UC; Alakazam gets +4 MC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/siren-sands-training-fodder.3578969/#post-6936309

+1 CC; Alakazam gets +4 MC

From: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sr-vs-zarator.3579056/#post-6937730

+1 CC, +3 UC; Alakazam gets +4 MC

Buying a Ferroseed for 2 CC.
Spending 53 UC to give Bronzong 53 MC.
Spending 74 UC to give Dragonite 74 MC.

Pulsar

1 --> 9 MC

Nommus

1 --> 2 EC
3 --> 6 MC
1 --> 2 AC

Sabre

1 --> 2 EC
3 --> 6 MC
2 --> 3 AC

Sturne

0 --> 53 --> 0 MC

Learns Ancient Power (2 MC), Bulldoze (2 MC), Calm Mind (2 MC), Charge Beam (2 MC), Confide (2 MC), Double Team (2 MC), Dream Eater (2 MC), Facade (2 MC), Flash (2 MC), Frustration (2 MC), Hidden Power Water (2 MC), Metal Sound (1 MC), Natural Gift (2 MC), Psych Up (2 MC), Recycle (2 MC), Return (2 MC), Rock Polish (2 MC), Rock Tomb (2 MC), Rollout (2 MC), Round (2 MC), Sandstorm (2 MC), Secret Power (2 MC), Snore (2 MC), Strength (2 MC), Swagger (2 MC), Telekinesis (2 MC), Wonder Room (2 MC). 53 MC total.

Bronzong is now maxed.

Aeroborus

0 --> 74 --> 0 MC

Learns Aerial Ace (2 MC), Air Cutter (2 MC), Aqua Jet (2 MC), Barrier (2 MC), Body Slam (2 MC), Brick Break (2 MC), Bulldoze (2 MC), Defog (2 MC), Detect (2 MC), Dive (2 MC), Dragon Claw (2 MC), Dragon Dance (1 MC), Dragon Rush (1 MC), Flamethrower (2 MC), Giga Impact (2 MC), Heal Bell (2 MC), Heat Wave (2 MC), Hidden Power Grass (2 MC), Hone Claws (2 MC), Horn Drill (2 MC), Ice Punch (2 MC), Icy Wind (2 MC), Iron Head (2 MC), Light Screen (2 MC), Razor Wind (2 MC), Reflect (2 MC), Rest (2 MC), Rock Slide (2 MC), Rock Smash (2 MC), Rock Tomb (2 MC), Safeguard (1 MC), Sky Drop (2 MC), Sleep Talk (2 MC), Surf (2 MC), Tailwind (2 MC), Waterfall (2 MC), Whirlwind (2 MC), Wing Attack (1 MC), Zap Cannon (2 MC). 74 MC total.

Ethic

0 --> 12 --> 0 MC

Learns Rest (2 MC), Signal Beam (2 MC), Sleep Talk (2 MC), Snatch (2 MC), Thunder Wave (2 MC), Trick Room (2 MC). 12 MC total.

Ferroseed [♂] [Durian]
Types: Grass / Steel
Abilities: Iron Barbs
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3 (+)
Spe: 8 (-10% Evasion)
Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse
Metal Claw
Pin Missile
Gyro Ball

Protect
Substitute
Payback
Poison Jab
Rock Smash

Acid Spray
Leech Seed
Seed Bomb
Spikes
Stealth Rock

Bronzong [-] [Sturne]
Types: Steel/Psychic
Abilities: Levitate / Heatproof / Heavy Metal (✓)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed, -Evasion)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4 (+)
Def: 5
SpD: 5
Spe: 28 (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 5 (Heavy Metal: 8)
Base Rank Total: 21
MC: MAXED (4 CC BONUS)
Attacks: (73/73)
Ancient Power
Block
Bulldoze
Calm Mind
Charge Beam
Confide
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Double Team
Dream Eater
Earthquake
Endure
Explosion
Extrasensory
Facade
Feint Attack
Flash
Flash Cannon
Frustration
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Gravity
Gyro Ball
Heal Block
Heavy Slam
Hidden Power (Water)
Hyper Beam
Hypnosis
Imprison
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Light Screen
Metal Sound
Natural Gift
Payback
Protect
Psychic
Psych Up
Psyshock
Psywave
Rain Dance
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Return
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Round
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solar Beam
Stealth Rock
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Tackle
Telekinesis
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

36 --> 40 CC (+6, -2)
59 --> 0 UC (+68, -127)

Last edited:
1 CC

Magikarp - See below

Eggy -

Gets 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 EC and 2 KOC. KOC goes into MC for a total of 4. Learns Psyshock and Seed Bomb (TM/Tutor).

1 CC

3 MC nd 2 KOC for Smeargle.

Learns Flare Blitz, Wood Hammer and Low Kick. Using the 3 MC, he gets 3 new instances of Sketch.

Another Smeargle flash

3 MC and 2 KOC for Smeargle.

Using the 3 instances of Sketch obtained from the first flash, Smeargle learns Focus Energy, Earthquake and Heat Wave. Using the 3 MC, he gets 3 new instances of Sketch.

The KOC from both flashes is converted into MC, for a total of 4.

Using 2 of these 4 MC and one instance of Sketch, Smeargle learns Endure from Primeape. He then uses 1 more MC to get back to having 3 Sketches.

The remaining MC is stocked.

1 CC

Magikarp Gets 4 MC, 2 AC, 2 EC and 4 KOC from the two flashes. KOC goes into MC, gaining a total of 8. These get stocked for a total of 14 MC.

3 UC

And lastly, using 5 CC to purchase a Binding Band.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)