Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
starwarsfans: Approved.
birkal: Approved.

+0.2 AUC

-------------
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/such-cute-iar-vs-akela-2v2-doubles.3495071/ 1 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/akela-vs-matezoide-in-the-fossiloom.3493283/page-2 2 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-singles-elevator-music-versus-pwnemon.3495031/ 3 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/this-is-so-perfect-texas-vs-akela-flashmatch.3495132/
Stockpiling the 5 (1 + 2 + 2) CC.
Stockpiling the 3 UC.

Dedenne receives 3 MC, 1 AC, and 1 KOC. Spending the 1 KOC as AC, increasing its AC from 0/5 to 2/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Charge Beam (Level Up), Thunder (Level Up), and Discharge (Level Up).
Carbink receives 3 MC and 1 AC, increasing its AC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Flail (Level Up), Moonblast (Level Up), and Light Screen (Level Up).
Tyrantrum receives 4 MC and 1 KOC. Spending the 1 KOC as MC. Spending the now 5 MC to purchase Curse (Egg) and Strength (XY TM).
Amaura receives 2 EC, 5 MC, 2 AC and 1 KOC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 2/6 and its AC from 0/5 to 2/5. Spending the 1 KOC as MC. Spending the now 6 MC to purchase Ancient Power (Level Up), Round (Level Up), Hyper Beam (Level Up), Ice Beam (Level Up), Light Screen (Level Up), and Blizzard (Level Up).
Meowth receives 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, and 1 KOC. Increasing its EC from 2/6 to 3/6 and its AC from 2/5 to 3/5. Spending the 1 KOC as MC. Apparently, I never claimed Meowth's +2 TM/HM and +2 Eggs from earlier this year. I shall do that now. Protect (TM/HM) and Substitute (TM/HM). Iron Tail (Egg) and Last Resort (Egg). Spending the now 4 MC to purchase Assurance (Level Up) and Odor Sleuth (Egg). Receives Growl as a Pre-26 Level Up move that I must have accidentally deleted while updating movesets some time ago.

Self-Approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending 4 UC on a Skrelp and a Noibat.

Skrelp (Tlingit) (M)
Nature: Quiet
Type: Poison/Water

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities:

Poison Point:

Type: Toggle

By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).

Poison Touch:

Type: Toggle

By default, this Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).

Adaptability (HA Locked):

Type: Passive

The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-15% speed, -10% evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
AC: 0/5

Moves:

Tackle
SmokeScreen
Water Gun
Faint Attack
Tail Whip
Bubble
Acid
Camouflage
Poison Tail
Water Pulse

Acid Armor
Haze
Play Rough
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench

Protect
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Sludge Wave
Scald

Noibat (Aragon) (M)
Nature: Hasty
Type: Flying/Dragon

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities:

Infiltrator:

Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, Safeguard, and Substitute with all of its attacks.

Frisk:

The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Telepathy:

This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 64 (+15% speed, +14% accuracy)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Moves:

Screech
Supersonic
Tackle
Leech Life
Gust
Bite
Wing Attack
Agility
Air Cutter

Switcheroo

Taunt
Roost
Double Team
Psychic
Torment
Acrobatics
U-turn
Wild Charge
Fly

Summary:

Me:

-4 UC

+ 1 Skrelp, + 1 Noibat

S0L1D G0LD: approved

---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3492075
Elevator_Music: 1 CC
Morufon the VENOMOTH: 4 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3492604
Emma
1 CC
Venomoth | Carracosta | Necturna
3 MC for all
+1 MC each for all
1 KOC for Necturna
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3494428
Elevator_Music: 7 CC
Note: I actually get 1 CC, and Audino gets 4 MC and 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3488783
Elevator Music: 2 CC
Steelix: 4 MC
Weavile: 4 MC / 2 KOC
Aerodactyl: 4 MC / 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3495031
Elevator Music: 1 CC
-Meganium: 4 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3495072
ELEVATOR MUSIC
1 CC
Camerupt
: (3+1) MC, 1 KOC
Froslass: (3+1) MC, 1 KOC
I also get 2 CC from this tournament match

2 + 11 + 3 + 6 + 3= 25 UC

Total:
Elevator Music: 9 CC / 22 UC
- Haganeiru (Steelix): 4 MC
- Morufon (Venomoth): 8 MC
- Bakuuda (Camerupt): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Abagoora (Carracosta): 4 MC
- (Necturna): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Manyuura (Weavile): 4 MC / 2 KOC
- Meganiumu (Meganium): 4 MC
- Tabunne (Audino): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Putera (Aerodactyl): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Yukimenoko (Froslass): 4 MC / 1 KOC
---
Currency Counters: 6 ---> 15 ---> 20 (see Venomoth)
Universal Counters: 0 ---> 25 ---> 17 (post-spending)

All KOC will go to MC.

Haganeiru (Steelix): Purchasing Psych Up (XY TM) and Nature Power (XY TM) for 4 MC.

Morufon (Venomoth): Purchasing Confide (XY TM) and Infestation (XY TM) for 4 MC. This (re-)completes Venomoth's movepool. The MC from the second match Venomoth was in will become 5 CC as Venomoth now has a complete movepool.

Bakuuda (Camerupt): Purchasing Stomp (Egg Move) and Nature Power (XY TM) for 5 MC.

Abagoora (Carracosta): Purchasing Guard Swap (Egg Move) and Confide (XY TM) for 4 MC and 1 UC. This (re-)completes Carracosta's movepool.

(Necturna): Purchasing Confide (XY TM), Infestation (XY TM), and Nature Power (XY TM) for 5 MC and 1 UC. This (re-)completes Necturna's movepool.

Manyuura (Weavile): Purchasing Icicle Crash (Egg Move), Calm Mind (XY TM), and Power-Up Punch (XY TM) for 6 MC and 1 UC.

Meganiumu (Meganium): Purchasing Swagger (XY TM) and Swords Dance (XY TM) for 4 MC.

Tabunne (Audino): Purchasing Draining Kiss (Egg Move), Confide (XY TM), Dazzling Gleam (XY TM), and Power-Up Punch (XY TM) for 4 MC and 5 UC. This (re-)completes Audino's movepool.

Putera (Aerodactyl): Purchasing Wide Guard (Egg Move) and Swagger (XY TM) for 5 MC.

Yukimenoko (Froslass): Purchasing Embargo (XY TM) and Mud-Slap (Past-Gen TM) for 5 MC.

Self-approved.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/texas-and-gem-play-a-lc-doubs-flash.3494764/#post-5069427
fuck you geodude exp shares fgt
Texas Cloverleaf: 1 CC
- Skrelp: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC
- Tyrunt: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC

KOC as MC

Which means shit finally evolves

Dragalge (M)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dragon / Poison
Abilities: Poison Point / Poison Touch / Adaptability (H)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 38 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 11
AC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Smokescreen
Water Gun
Feint Attack
Tail Whip
Bubble
Acid
Camouflage
Poison Tail
Water Pulse
Double Team
Toxic
Aqua Tail
Sludge Bomb
Hydro Pump
Dragon Pulse

Acid Armor
Haze
Play Rough
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench

Toxic
Venoshock
Protect
Thunderbolt
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Surf

Total Moves: 29

Tyrunt (M)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA. +7% Acc)
Type: Rock / Dragon
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Rock Head (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 82 (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 9

Attacks:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Roar
Stomp
Bide
Stealth Rock
Bite
Charm
Ancientpower
Dragon Tail
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Thrash
Earthquake
Horn Drill

Curse
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Poison Fang
Thunder Fang

Draco Meteor

Toxic
Protect
Dig
Double Team
Rock Slide
Total Moves: 27

Dragalge gets Dragon Tail and Twister as level 0 moves for free, spends its 11 MC on Draco Meteor (2), Focus Blast (2), Sludge Wave (2), Shadow Ball (2) and Hyper Beam (2), stockpiling the 1 leftover

Tyrantrum gets Head Smash for free and Giga Impact for 1 by level up and spends the other 8 on Brick Break, Bulldoze, Rest, and Sleep Talk

Geodude is APPROVED

Self-Approved

Last edited:
Due to my blunder, I figure I need to post my profile before I can claim anything to see if it is acceptable for me to continue in ASB. Of course, that only deals with the biggest problem; I still need to figure out Goat's color before I can claim...

Eternal Drifter:
Profile Check (Mods only)

<Chinchou> hey I gotta question
<elevator_music> yeap
<Chinchou> for XY mons that have less than 5 confirmed egg moves
<Chinchou> we get extra TMs
<akela> y
<Chinchou> does this apply to Staryu as well, as it gets only 3 egg moves?
<IAR> "Briefly posting regarding Gen VI mons, that if it has less than five confirmed egg moves, claim as many as possible, then claim the rest as TM moves. e.g. If a mon only has three egg moves, claim the egg moves, then claim two extra TM moves, so you should have seven TM's."
<IAR> it gets tutors instead
<IAR> from any generation
<Chinchou> ...which I did not get when I claimed it
<Chinchou> can I get these retroactively?
<Chinchou> or am I SOL?
<akela> you must post a prize claim
<akela> for them
<akela> you cannot simply edit them into your profile
<Chinchou> obviously
So, I'm getting the tutor moves Gravity (BW2) and Pain Split (BW2) for Staryu.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/texas-and-gem-play-a-lc-doubs-flash.3494764/#post-5069012

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...an-vs-gemoftheday.3494441/page-2#post-5051108

GemOftheDay earns 4 CC

Lincoln earns 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 AC
MC: 2
AC/DC: 4/5
saving evolution. buying curse and shell smash (lvl up, -2 cc -> 0)

Esponce earns 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC and 1 KOC -> MC and one UC into MC too (uc-> 26)
EC: 5/9
MC: 6
AC/DC: 3/5
buying imprison (lvl up), skill swap (gen VI egg, -2) and taunt (gen VI TM -2)

Coup le Machoc: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 2 KOC -> MC
EC: 1/9
MC: 4
AC/DC: 1/5
buying poison jab and substitute (gen 5 TM, -2->0)

Chauffage le Poussifeu: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC
EC: 1/9
MC: 2
AC/DC: 1/5
buying rock slide (gen 6 TM -> 0)

also buying 2 EXP shares with CC (CC -> 1) and also one gardevoirite and rare candy with UC (-25 UC -> 1 UC)

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
starwarsfan: APPROVED.
Eternal Drifter: You did not need to delete your previous claim... You are good to go. APPROVED. Not counting this as a checked claim.
Chinchou111: Good to go. APPROVED.
GemOftheDay: Please use the species name. Also Poison Jab & Substitute are Gen VI TM's, not that it changes much. Otherwise, APPROVED.

3 Claims Checked --> 12/10 C.C. --> 1 UC + 2/10 C.C. (2 Total).

---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3495165/
Rewards:
Its_A_Random:
1 CC
- Gourgeist: 4 MC / 1 KOC
TOTAL
Its_A_Random: 1 CC (48 Total), 1 UC (2 Total)
Gourgeist: (3+1) MC, 1 KOC
---

Gourgeist [] (F)
MC: 5 (+(3+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Seed Bomb (Gen VI Level-Up), Toxic, & Safeguard (Both Gen VI TM).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
I'd like to spend 2CC on a Monohm. 2->0

Monohm [Male] [Storm]
Types: Electric/Dragon

Abilities:: Shield Dust / Static / Overcoat (H)

Nature: Modest (-Atk, +SpA)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thunder Shock
Rain Dance
Sonic Boomb

Egg
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Magnet Rise
Shock Wave

TM/HM
Surf
Volt Switch
Thunder
Light Screen
Protect

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/is-this-even-real-iar-vs-akela-again.3495165/ 1 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/akela-vs-chinchou11111111111111v1singles.3495175/#post-5070186 1 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/2v2-doubles-elevator-music-vs-gemoftheday.3495171/ 6 UC
Stockpiling the 2 CC

Kabutops receives 4 MC to be spent on Mega Drain (Level Up), Slash (Level Up), Ancient Power (Level Up), and Endure (Level Up).
Binacle receives 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 AC, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 2/6 and its AC from 1/5 to 2/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Ancient Power (Level Up), Hone Claws (Level Up), and Fury Cutter (Level Up).

Spending 3 UC on Gigalith to purchase Wide Guard (Egg), remaxing its Movepool.
Spending 6 UC on Crustle to purchase Wide Guard (Egg) and Rototiller (Egg).

Self-Approved.

Last edited:
Spending 4 UC on a Poliwag and Rhyhorn.

Poliwag [Hallowell] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Sp.Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities:

Water Absorb: (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only receives 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp: (Passive) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent's ability to use Self-Destruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (HA Locked): (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (2x) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
Sp.Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Sp.Def: Rank 2
Spe: 78 (78.26) (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Moves:

Level-Up:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Double Slap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Egg Moves:
Encore
Endeavor
Endure
Haze
Refresh

TM Moves:
Ice Beam
Protect
Dig
Psychic
Rest

Rhyhorn [Richtofen] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp.Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ground / Rock
Ground: Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Rock: Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Quick Guard, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Abilities:

Lightningrod: (Passive) These Pokemon naturally draw electricity to themselves and away from their partners in double battles. When struck by an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (HA Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and the recoil percentage is unaffected. Jump Kick and High Jump Kick count as recoil moves.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Sp.Atk: Rank 2
Sp.Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (21.7) (-)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:

Level-Up:
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast

Egg Moves:
Counter
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Metal Burst
Thunder Fang

TM Moves:
Roar
Toxic
Protect
Payback
Rock Slide

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
P2X7: Denote Poliwag's Special Attack nature alteration, ability/stab descs. are your responsibility etc. Approved.
SubJ: Approved.

I mistakenly claimed Toxic twice on my Dragalge as a TM move, refunding in exchange for Hidden Power Fire.

+0.2 UC

That gives me 1 UC which I use to buy Scald on Dragalge with its stored MC

Self-Approved

So, I guess in order to rejoin ASB, I just post here any changes my mons underwent going into Gen 6 and such. This looks like the only change. I've included a link to my old profile below, feel free to tell me if I have to do anything else before posting my profile thread.

Syclant* (Liberty) F
Nature: Rash (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Special Defense)
Type: Ice/Bug

Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer, Technician

SpA: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 121
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Leer(*)
Leech Life(*)
Ice Shard(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind(*)
Scratch(*)
Slash (*)
Bug Bite(*)
Icicle Spear(*)
Bug Buzz
Hail
Ice Punch
Sheer Cold

Earth Power(*)
Tail Glow(*)
Silver Wind (*)
Focus Blast
Water Pulse
String Shot

Ice Beam (*)
Hidden Power Fire 6(*)
Protect (*)
Double Team
Frost Breath

Total Moves: 25

Fraxure [Chompa] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 77 (67*1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/9
DC: 3/5

Abilities: Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve (Hidden)

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Taunt
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Swords Dance
Giga Impact

Dragon Claw
X-Scissor
Poison Jab
Dig
Aerial Ace
Protect
Substitute

Counter
Endure
Night Slash

Move Total: 23

Old profile here

2 CC

Omastar's KOC goes into MC, bringing his total to 5. He learns Hail (6th gen TM) and Reflect (First Gen TM)

Turtwig's KOC goes into MC, bringing the total to 4. She learns Grass Pledge (Tutor), Crunch and Giga Drain (Level Up)

She also gets 1 EC and 1 AC, allowing evolution.

<Turtwig> [Ana] (F)
Nature: Brave (-10% evasion)
Type: Grass

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grasswhistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

About: Bored with her life in the Torterra island, Ana slipped into a ship unnoticed and reached....wherever the fuck ASB takes place. Excited to meet new pokemon and battle strong foes, Ana fought many battles with wild and trained pokemon, revealing her passion for battling and the unknown.
Eventually caught my Matezoide after being defeated by Yumi, Ana is ready to take on new challenges with a smile on her face!

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 31 (36/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 3/9
AC: 3/5

Abilities:
Overgrow (Passive):
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (HIDDEN ABILITY LOCKED, Passive): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Withdraw (*)
Absorb (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Curse (*)
Bite (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Synthesis
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm

Return (*)
Light Screen (*)
Solarbeam (*)
Substitute
Protect (*)
Toxic (*)
Stealth Rock
Endure

Superpower (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Seed Bomb (*)
Body Slam (*)
Wide Guard (*)

Tepig's KOC goes into MC, bringing his total to 4. He learns Taunt and Fire Pledge (TM/Tutor)

He also gets 1 EC and 1 AC, but no evolution.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
starwarsfan: Egg moves cost 3 MC, not 2. Sunflora has insufficient funds. NOT APPROVED.
rickheg: Basically, you need to go through every Pokémon, mention in this thread everything new they got, including type changes, mega evolutions, new pre-25 moves, ability changes, & stat changes. That said, Dusknoir gains Frisk at least. Post again in this thread with a complete list of changes & posting the profile of each changed Pokémon, & someone will look over it. Not counting this as a checked claim.
Matezoide: Note that Pledge Moves cost 1 MC for some reason, so Grotle & Tepig both have 1 MC left. Also at least 4 EC & AC for Grotle. APPROVED anyways.

2 Claims Checked --> 4/10 C.C.

---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3495280/
Payout:
Its_A_Random: 1 CC
-Gourgeist: 4 MC + 1 KOC
-Diggersby: 4 MC + 1 KOC
TOTAL
Its_A_Random: 1 CC (49 Total)
Diggersby: (3+1) MC, 2 KOC
Gourgeist: (3+1) MC
---

Diggersby [] (M)
MC: 6 (+(3+1) MC, +1 KOC, +1 UC) > 0
-Learns Rock Tomb, Rest, & Nature Power (All Gen VI TM).
---

Gourgeist [] (F)
MC: 5 (+(3+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Shadow Ball (Gen VI Level-Up), Psychic, & Sludge Bomb (Both Gen VI TM).
---
2-1=1 UC

SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)