Done !profile command

Status
Not open for further replies.
In certain side servers, you can use the !profile command or the /profile command. I think that it would be easy and useful to add this in so you can see when a user was last on so you know if they are likely to be on so you can battle them. I think it would be useful and I'm sure that others will too. To add the !profile command would make it easier for people to get together and you know if they have been on recently and if they are a regular user or a non-regular user. Sorry, I'm talking too much. Please add this feauture as it would be very nice.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I won't set this to Rejected because it's possible further comments might change my mind, but currently I think users don't want to be tracked by strangers. The last login information is currently visible only to staff, and we can show it to friends, too, once we implement a friends list. But I wouldn't want it to be readily accessible to strangers.

Adding !profile as an alias for !whois might be useful, though. If anyone wants to implement that, I wouldn't object.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I'll implement last login within the friends list PR. I'll also add the profile /whois alias.
Edit: /profile alias added.
Last login has been implemented in friends list PR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)