Profiles Profile: Tortferngatr

Trainer Name: Kaira
Pokemon completely updated to Gen VII (10): Abomasnow*, Syclant*, Krilowatt*, Camerupt, Sigilyph, Chandelure, Anorith, Ferroseed, Buneary, Vulpix-Alola
Pokemon partially updated to Gen VII (0):
Pokemon updated to Gen VI (22):
Rampardos, Tomohawk, Cyclohm, Zebstrika, Weedle, Voodoom, Conkeldurr, Lucario, Gengar, Rotom, Necturna, Klang, Gardevoir, Talonflame, Clawitzer, Yamask, Whismur, Cloyster, Beldum, Heracross, Bagon

Pokemon from original profile not yet updated to gen 6 or 7 (14): Froslass, Walrein, Dunsparce, Wormadam-S, Combee, Excadrill, Mamoswine, Eevee, Zorua, Embirch, Mankey, Smeargle, Smoochum, Colosshale
Currency Counters: 5
Universal Counters: 0
Gym Badges: 0

Badges of Valor: 2
Badges of Light: 0
Reputation with the Bright Hope Expedition: 700/2000 (Honored; next rank at 1000)
Reputation with the Custodians of Time: 0/2000 (Friendly; next rank at 500)

Items:
1x Expert Belt
1x Icy Rock
1x Light Clay
1x Life Orb
2x Exp. Share
1x Lucky Egg
1x Amulet Coin
1x Abomasite
1x Gengarite
1x Gardevoirite
1x Lucarionite
1x Rare Candy

Rotom-Frost Fridge
1x Oran Berry
2x Leppa Berry
2x Cheri Berry
2x Chesto Berry
2x Pecha Berry
2x Rawst Berry
2x Aspear Berry
5x Watmel Berry
5x Magost Berry
5x Timer Ball
10x Sport Ball
13x Heal Ball

Miscellaneous
Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by 1. (Obtained from: Wildfire Plateau NM; Volcarona)

Vial of the Living Flame: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by 4, and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers). (Obtained from: Wildfire Plateau NM; Moltres)

Ancient Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by 1. (Obtained from: Stormrage Depths NM; Aerodactyl)

Glyph of Flash Cannon: Removes Flash Cannon's secondary effect chance and causes it to have 30% chance to raise user's Special Attack by 1 stage (Doesn't work on Pokémon with the ability Sheer Force) (Obtained from: Cliffs of Thunder NM; Magnezone)
Glyph of Thunderbolt: Lowers the threat generated by Thunderbolt by 50% (Obtained from: Cliffs of Thunder NM; Zapdos)
Glyph of Fiery Dance: Raises the secondary effect chance of Fiery Dance to 100% (Obtained from: Wildfire Plateau NM; Volcarona)
Glyph of Flamethrower: Reduces the threat generated by Flamethrower by 50%. (Obtained from: Wildfire Plateau NM; Volcarona)
Glyph of Ancient Power: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30% (Obtained from: Stormrage Depths NM; Aerodactyl)
Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round. (Obtained from: Central Processing NM, Metagross)

Cliff of Thunder, NM (thread no longer available. It involved Its_A_Random bringing two ground-types and me bringing a Sigilyph and a Blitzle for Lightning Rod.)
Wildfire Plateau, NM
Central Processing, NM (quest completed: Taking on the Programmer's Job)

Taking on the Programmer's Job (Grants the Berry Harvesting perk.)

Berry Harvesting: All your Pokémon may carry a berry in addition to another held item (that isn't a berry itself).

Ref Tokens: 2
Business Tokens: 0
Battle Points: 0

-----------------------------------
Abomasnow updated for Gen VI; Ralts and Fletchling purchased with 4 extra CC from first profile.
Syclant updated for Gen VI.
Krillowatt, Gurdurr, and Necturine updated for Gen VI.
Ralts and Fletchling get some new moves and some counters; Sigilyph updated for Gen VI.
Abomasnow gets some new moves and replaces an old move that it turns out Abomasnow can't learn; I go from 2 to 3 CC, then 3 to 6 CC, then spend all 6 on an Amulet Coin.
Tomohawk, Cyclohm, Lucario, Gastly, Rotom, and Klang all updated for Gen VI
Syclant gets some new moves; I also get a Litwick.
I got from 0 to 2 CC; Gurdurr gets some new moves and its hidden ability; Gastly evolves and gets some new moves; Klang gets a new move.
Weedle ported over.
Klang ACTUALLY gets a new move.
I get 6 CC (bringing me from 2 to 8), Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr, Necturine gets some new moves, Ralts gets some new moves, Fletchling unlocks its hidden ability Gale Wings and gets a new move, I port over Voodoll, and Krillowatt gets some new moves.
Sigilyph gets a new move; I get 2 more CC (bringing me from 8 to 10.)
Rampardos ported over; I get 2 UC (bringing me from 0 to 2.)
I get 3 more CC (bringing me from 10 to 13), spend all 13 (plus my 2 UC) on an Abomasite (both UC and CC to 0), give Fletchling some new moves, and give Haunter some new moves.
I get 6 UC (bringing me from 0 to 6).
I get 3 UC (bringing me from 6 to 9).
I get 24.5 UC (bringing me from 9 to 33.5) then spend 20 UC (33.5 to 13.5) on a Life Orb.
I spend 7 UC (bringing me to 6.5 from 13.5) on 5 Magost berries, Rock Tomb for Rampardos, and Helping Hand for Krillowatt. I also get 1 CC and Abomasnow also gets a new move.
I spend 2 more UC (bringing me from 6.5 to 4.5) on Double Team for Rampardos before his raid.
Abomasnow gets 2 new moves and Cyclohm gets 2 as well. I also get 2 CC. (bringing me from 1 to 3.)
It turns out that after talking to Dogfish44 on IRC, the 0.5 UC from BSC aren't valid (UC rounds down in TLR ref compensations). 4.5 to 4 UC; no claim presumably needed for this.
7 UC claimed, bringing me to 11 from 4.
I spend 3 CC (bringing me from 3 to 0) and 7 UC (bringing me from 11 to 4) to buy Clauncher, Yamask, Whismur, Anorith, and Ferroseed.
I gain 2 CC (bringing me from 0 to 2), while Rotom gains some new moves and Litwick gets new moves and counters.
I gain 2 CC (bringing me from 2 to 4), while Sigilyph and Abomasnow get new moves and Lucario gets that and counters.
I gain 4 CC (bringing me from 4 to 8), spend 3 UC on counters for Voodoll and Litwick (4 UC to 1 UC), evolve Voodoll, Ralts, Fletchling, and Litwick, and get my new Voodoom, Kirlia, Fletchinder, and Lampent, along with Necturine, Clauncher, Yamask, Anorith, and Ferroseed some new moves and some new counters.
I get 2 CC (bringing me from 8 to 10), while Abomasnow, Syclant, Krillowatt, and Sigilyph get some new moves.
I get 3 UC (bringing me from 1 to 4 UC) for helping out with gen 6 Battle Hall profiles.
Big post. I claim a truckload of CC (10->25), and use 15 to buy a Rare Candy (25->10); I get 3 UC (4->7 UC); I give Krillowatt, Rampardos, Voodoom, Rotom-F, and Clauncher new moves [note: Rampardos's final movecount was 28 moves; accidentally mislabelled as going from 28 to 29 instead of 27 to 28]. I also give Clauncher and Haunter some EC--and in the latter's case, I spend one UC to evolve Haunter into Gengar. (7->6 UC)
Claiming my pittance of 4 CC from SICK round 1 (10->14 CC).
Claiming 6 UC from a subreffing (6->12 UC)
Big post. I claim a lot of CC (14->22), and use 10 to buy a Gardevoirite (22->12 CC); I get 3 UC (12->15 UC); I give Sigilyph, Kirlia, Lampent, and Clauncher new moves. I also give Kirlia, Lampent, and Clauncher EC, spend 2 additional UC on Kirlia's EC (15->13 UC), and evolve Clauncher and Kirlia into Clawitzer and Gardevoir, respectively. Kirlia and Lampent also get AC, and in Kirlia/Gardevoir's case unlocks its hidden ability.
Spending 2 CC on a Buneary (12->10 CC). Look at the Sableye bones! that will be eaten when OR/AS come out
Bought a Gengarite with my remaining 10 CC (10->0).
I claim 2 CC (0->2 CC), give Gardevoir some new moves, give Lampent its hidden ability, evolve it into Chandelure, and give it some new moves of its own.
I claim 3 CC (2->3 CC), give Gardevoir some new moves, and claim 3 UC (13->16 UC).
I claim 3 CC (3->6 CC) and spend it on a second EXP Share (6->0 CC). I also claim some new moves for Abomasnow, Gardevoir, and Conkeldurr.
Big claim. I get 4 CC (0->4 CC). Abomasnow, Syclant, Krilowatt, Sigilyph, Tomohawk, Cyclohm, Rotom, and Gardevoir all get MC and buy new moves.
Claiming some pre-25 levelup moves I should have had on Syclant/Tomohawk a while ago; also porting over Camerupt and Zebstrika.
While not a 100% orthodox prize claim, spent 4 CC (4->0 CC) and 14 UC (16->2 UC) on various Pokeballs (4 Dusk, 8 Level) and healing items (2 potions, 2 ethers, 1 revive) for the beta test of the Explorer RP. Took 2 Heal Balls from my profile. Temporarily approved pending discussion between akela/IAR about purchases for RP beta tests.
Claiming 4 CC (0->4 CC), counters for Buneary and Necturine, and moves for them, Conkeldurr, and Clawitzer. Also claiming 40 UC (2->42 UC) from reffing Texas's Rock Crag run.
Converted my 6 raid VC to CC (4->10 CC), claimed an additional CC from a battle (10->11 CC), and moves for Sigilyph from said battle. I then spend 10 UC (42->32 UC) to give Conkeldurr XY TM moves Rock Tomb and Sleep Talk, along with past-gen tutors Helping Hand and Ice Punch, and spend all 11 CC (11->0 CC) on a Shellder (2 CC), a Beldum (2 CC), and a Heracross (7 CC).
I claim two pre-26 levelup moves on Gardevoir I forgot about.
Claiming 3 CC (0->3 CC), along with moves for Clawitzer, Conkeldurr, and Gengar.
Claiming 1 CC (3->4 CC) and some counters for Beldum.
Claiming 1 CC (4->5 CC) and some moves for Abomasnow and Gengar.
Claming 3 CC (5->8 CC), some counters for Necturine (unlocking her hidden ability), Shellder, and Ferroseed, and some new moves for them and Camerupt. Spent 1 UC (32->31 UC) to give Necturine its final EC and evolve it into Necturna.
Claiming 2 CC (8->10 CC), 3 UC (31->34 UC) some counters for Shellder (unlocking his hidden ability), getting some new moves for Shellder, Krilowatt, and Gardevoir, and spending 1 UC (34->33 UC) to give Shellder its final EC and evolve it into Cloyster.
Claiming 1 CC (10->11 CC), some new moves for Abomasnow, and some new moves and counters for Fletchinder. Spending 1 UC (33->32 UC) to give Fletchinder its last evolution counter and evolve it into Talonflame.
Claiming 6 UC (32->38 UC) and spending it all (38->0 UC) on various moves for Krill, Sigilyph, Gardevoir, and Clawitzer.
Trainer name change: 1-1-2015. Kai would like to battle!
[Raid prize claim] I gain Glyph of Ancient Power, Ancient Amber, and 1 Badge of Valor (0->1 BoV).
Claiming 3 CC (11->14 CC) and some new moves for Clawitzer and Conkeldurr.
Claiming a fresh Bagon for 2 CC (14-> 12 CC). Call her a partner in transition.
Claiming some ORAS pre-25 levelup moves for Gardevoir, Whismur, Anorith, and Heracross. I also get 3 UC, which I spend immediately (0 net UC->0 net UC) to teach my Beldum Hold Back, an event move it received after I claimed it initially.
Buying a Lucarionite for 10 CC (12->2 CC).
Updated Abomasnow, Syclant, Krilowatt, Camerupt, and Chandelure to Gen VII.
Changed trainer name again.
Updated Anorith, Ferroseed, Buneary, and bought an Alolan Vulpix (2->0 CC).
Claimed some counters for Buneary, 7 net CC (0->7 CC), and some new moves for Chandelure and Camerupt. Learned that I had to get raid stuff approved elsewhere.
Updated Buneary, Chandelure, Sigilyph, and Krilowatt's stats (no nature changes). Updated Syclant's (Technician->Ice Body) and Krilowatt's abilities (Shell Armor->Minus). Since Sigilyph did not receive any new pre-25 levelup moves from Gen VII, this also counts as updating Sigilyph to Gen VII.
Spent 2CC (7-> 5 CC) on a Raid move for Chandelure. See Raid prize claims for more details.
Claimed Gen VII pre-25 levelup moves for Syclant and Krilowatt.

-----------------------------------
Italics, light gray text, and an asterisk indicate that the mon has yet to be transferred to gen VI and may gain new moves in that time.

Krilowatt (68)

Abomasnow (56)
Sigilyph (56)
Syclant (55)

Cyclohm (47)

Gardevoir (45)
Conkeldurr (38)
Clawitzer (38)
Tomohawk (36)
Camerupt (35)

Chandelure (32+i)
Lucario (32)
Rotom-F (31)
Gengar (30)
Walrein (29)*
Voodoom (29)
Talonflame (29)

Rampardos (28)
Necturna (28)
Mamoswine (27)*
Cloyster (27)
Froslass (26)*
Zebstrika (23)
Heracross (23)
Anorith (22)
Ferroseed (22)

Excadrill (21)*
Buneary (21)

Mankey (20)*
Vulpix-A (20)
Yamask (20)
Dunsparce (19)*
Zorua (19)*

Klang (19)
Wormadam-Sandy (18)*
Whismur (18)
Bagon (18)
Embirch (17)*
Eevee (15)*
Colosshale (13)*
Smoochum (11)*
Smeargle (11)*
Combee (6)*

Beldum (6)
Weedle (4)

http://dawngate.com/
A shut-down MOBA (thanks, EA...) I enjoyed playing. For my first return to CAPASB, I've decided to make a theme team based on every Shaper (i.e. champion/hero).

This is also a progress/checklist of sorts. I'll explain the reasoning behind each in good time.

Amarynth: Manaphy (unobtained)

Ashabel: Meloetta? Shiftry? or Noivern? (unobtained)

Basko:

Cerulean: Swampert

Desecrator: Cofagrigus (NFE form owned)

Dibs:

Faris: Stratagem? (unobtained)

Fenmore: Houndoom? (unobtained)
Fenmore is a warlord, both talented and hungry for power. After becoming one of the only male warlords in the matriarchal North, on gaining the Vitality of Hunger he betrayed his queen to establish a new world order. A sustained-damage mage with powerful spectral wolves at his command, he uses his own health to fight while stealing it from his foes.

Until we get a proper wolf Pokemon, Houndoom is the closest to Fenmore I could get. High special attack and Dark-typing also works. Mega Houndoom's Solar Power, now that I think about it, also provides some "cast for hitpoints" elements to his gameplay.

I considered Bisharp, but Bisharp isn't a mage. EDIT: Living lore chose Knife in the Dark over Hammer in the Sun. Bisharp is now back on the table.

Freia: Talonflame
Freia was a courier once. Then her entire village got razed to the ground by Fenmore and his spectral wolves (who did so to silence anyone who knew of a certain package he received...yes, from Freia herself). Now, after burying her entire village and donning a blood-red cloak, she wields the Vitality of Rage and her dead brother's woodcutting axes, with one all-consuming goal in mind: Murder Fenmore.

A potent melee carry, Freia uses her rage to gouge enemies and gouge them again, move with blinding speed, bash and stun foes with the flat of her axes, then unleash her wrath to finish off weakened enemies.

Aside from looking vaguely like a red cloak, Talonflame's priority Flying-type attacks. remind me of Blinding Speed. Her high base movespeed fits Talonflame as well.

Flin & Sgt. Buttersworth: ??? (Pikachu?) and Heracross (obtained)

Kahgen: Hippowdon? (unobtained)

Kel: Ampharos? (unobtained)

Kensu: Tomohawk? (Obtained) (possibly Kitsunoh)

Kindra: Gengar (Obtained)

King of Masks:

Lillin:

Marah:

Mikella:

Mina: Banette (unobtained)

Moya: Floatzel (unobtained)
* "Sparks:" Eelektross (unobtained)

Nissa:

Petrus:

Raina:

Renzo: Landorus-I (unobtained)
Dat mustache. Also Ground-typed.

Ronan:

Salous: Sceptile (Unobtained)

Sakari:

Tess:

Varion: Clawitzer (Obtained)

Vex: Cloyster (Obtained)

Viridian:

Viyana:

Voluc: Voodoom (Obtained)

Zalgus: Gardevoir (Obtained)
Zalgus is a rather effeminate scholar who wields the Vitality of Fate (and books, lots of books) in battle. A powerful burst mage, he wields chains of fate to root enemies in place and suffer the damage he deals to their allies, a wide AoE reveal, astral portents, and a laser he fires from a forbidden tome (that temporarily resets its cooldown on killing an enemy Shaper) to threaten enemies near and far all game.

With Gardevoir's powerful special attacks, effeminate appearance, Future Sight, potent disables, and Pixilated Hyper Beam, I felt it was a natural choice.

I also wanted a Fairy-type for one of my first mons of gen 6, Delphox (my other choice) kind of sucked by comparison to Gardevoir, and Mega Gardevoir's Hyper Beam is basically a Zalgus ult (now if only Hyper Beam didn't make you sluggish if you KO'd something with it....)

Zeri:

(note: these were written prior to ORAS.)

Abomasnow:
Levelup (1 MC): (0)
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (7) Solar Beam (lol), Round, Fling, Flash, Swords Dance, Confide, Strength
Gen 6 tutors (2 MC): (0)
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (12) Double-Edge, Magical Leaf, Natural Gift, Stomp, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Role Play, Snore, Synthesis (lol), Water Pulse, Captivate, Rock Climb
MC to max: 50

Syclant:
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (19) Hone Claws, Hidden Power [Fire], Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Aerial Ace, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Fling, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, Bulldoze, Infestation, Swagger, Confide, Rock Smash, Cut, Strength
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (11) Fell Stinger, Superpower, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Fury Cutter, Electroweb, Giga Drain, Knock Off, Snore, Focus Punch, Captivate
MC to max: 71

Krilowatt:
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (11) Frustration, Return, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Fling, Giga Impact, Flash, Rock Smash, Confide, Cut
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (8) Eerie Impulse, Shock Wave, Fury Cutter, Snore, Swift, Secret Power, Recycle, Captivate
MC to max: 46

Camerupt:
Levelup (1 MC): (2) Curse, Double-Edge
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (27) Roar, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Dig, Double Team, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Overheat, Incinerate, Explosion, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Bulldoze, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Rock Smash, Nature Power, Confide, Strength
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (19) Defense Curl, Growth, Howl, Mud Bomb, Rollout, Scary Face, Spit Up, Stomp, Swallow, After You, Headbutt, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Self-Destruct, Snore, Stealth Rock, Secret Power, Captivate, Natural Gift
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Charm (via Numel)
MC to max: 116

Rampardos:
Levelup (1 MC): (3) Chip Away, Ancient Power, Screech
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (37) Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Frustration, Smack Down, Thunder, Return, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Focus Blast, Fling, Incinerate, Payback, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Bulldoze, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Cut, Surf, Strength
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (23) Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Slam, Stomp, Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Mud-Slap, Outrage, Snore, Spite, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Focus Punch, Shock Wave, Secret Power, Avalanche, Captivate, Natural Gift, Whirlpool, Rock Climb
MC to max: 146

Sigilyph:
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (11) Frustration, Return, Aerial Ace, Facade, Attract, Thief, Round, Steel Wing, Flash, Swagger, Confide
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (3) Magic Room, Snore, Zen Headbutt
MC to max: 31

Tomohawk:
Levelup (1 MC): (5) Work Up, Submission, Bulk Up, Superpower, Retaliate
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (31) Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Protect, Frustration, Solar Beam, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Double Team, Rock Tomb, Facade, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Steel Wing, False Swipe, Fling, Incinerate, Quash, Acrobatics, Giga Impact, Flash, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Swagger, Nature Power, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Fly, Strength
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (14) Air Cutter, Baton Pass, Memento, After You, Bounce, Covet, Drain Punch, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Sky Attack, Snatch, Snore, Tailwind, Uproar
MC to max: 109

Cyclohm:
Levelup (1 MC): (2) Thrash, Outrage
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (25) Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roar, Toxic, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Frustration, Earthquake, Return, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Aerial Ace, Facade, Attract, Round, Charge Beam, Incinerate, Giga Impact, Flash, Bulldoze, Wild Charge, Confide, Surf, Strength, Waterfall
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (15) Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Breath, Electric Terrain, Gust, Mud-Slap, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Headbutt, Snore, Swift, Electroweb, Secret Power, Captivate, Natural Gift
MC to max: 97

Zebstrika:

Voodoom:

Conkeldurr:
Levelup (1 MC): (3) Bulk Up, Dynamic Punch, Superpower
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (21) Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Facade, Attract, Low Sweep, Round, Focus Blast, Fling, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Grass Knot, Swagger, Substitute, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Strength
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (8) Comet Punch, Detect, Force Palm, Foresight, Smelling Salts, Block, Snore, Work Up
MC to max: 69+any ORAS-only moves it gets-1 per ORAS tutor it could learn in a previous generation only by tutor or egg move.

Lucario:

Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Bonemerang

Gengar:
Levelup (1 MC): (3) Payback, Dark Pulse, Nightmare
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (31) Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Brick Break, Double Team, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Fling, Embargo, Explosion, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact, Psych Up, Infestation, Poison Jab, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Trick Room, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Strength
Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (45) Astonish, Clear Smog, Grudge, Haze, Psywave, Scary Face, Smog, Thunder Punch, Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Foul Play, Giga Drain, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome (lol), Mimic, Ominous Wind, Pain Split, Role Play, Seismic Toss, Self-Destruct, Skill Swap, Snatch, Snore, Trick, Uproar, Wonder Room, Focus Punch, Take Down, Zap Cannon, Telekinesis, Submission, Rage, Mega Drain, Secret Power, Skull Bash, Captivate, Natural Gift
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (2) Sludge Wave, Confusion
MC to max: 206

Rotom:
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (14) Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Frustration, Return, Facade, Thief, Round, Charge Beam, Flash, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Swagger, Dark Pulse, Confide
Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (8) Electroweb, Snore, Sucker Punch, Swift, Telekinesis, Secret Power, Endure, Natural Gift
MC to max: 52

Gardevoir:
Levelup (1 MC): (2) Charm, Captivate
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (22) Psyshock, Toxic, Hidden Power, Rain Dance, Frustration, Safeguard, Return, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Fling, Charge Beam, Giga Impact, Flash, Psych Up, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Confide
Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (32) Ally Switch, Confuse Ray, Grudge, Mean Look, Memento, Synchronoise, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Endure, Fire Punch, Headbutt, Heal Bell, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Magic Room, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Nightmare, Recycle, Signal Beam, Snatch, Snore, Swift, Thunder Punch, Trick, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt, Telekinesis, Shock Wave, Secret Power, Natural Gift
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Sing (via Ralts)
MC to max: 143

Chandelure:
Levelup (1 MC): (2) Memento, Curse
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (26) Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Safeguard, Frustration, Solar Beam, Return, Facade, Flame Charge, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Incinerate, Embargo, Payback, Giga Impact, Flash, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Trick Room, Dark Pulse, Confide
Egg moves/Past-gen TMs/HMs/tutors (3 MC): (7) Captivate, Clear Smog, Power Split, Snore, Spite, Trick, Telekinesis
MC to max: 75

Clawitzer:
Gen 6 TMs/HMs (2 MC): (13) Venoshock, Frustration, Return, Sludge Bomb, Facade, Attract, Round, Giga Impact, Swagger, Substitute, Confide, Cut, Waterfall
Gen 6 tutors (2 MC): (?)
Egg moves: (0)
MC to max: 26+any ORAS-only moves it gets

Whismur:
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Teeter Dance

Shellder:
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Refresh

Heracross:
Event/XD purification/anime-only/manga-only/Dream World moves (3 MC): (1) Rock Throw

Soon:
Mawile (Scylla)
Pichu (Flin)
Bulbasaur (Marah)
Togepi (Dibs)
Mudkip (Cerulean)
Treecko (Salous)
Torchic (Yang)
Sandygeist (Azir)
Amaura (Braum)
Ralts (M) (Anti-mage???)
Cleffa (Invoker)
Shuppet (Kalista)
Sableye (Mina)
Sneasel (Talon)
Budew (Zyra)
Piplup (Mordekaiser)
Magikarp (Impish) (Tankdor the Tankinator)
Magikarp (Quiet) (Magedor the Mageinator)
Magikarp (Jolly) (Bruisedor the Bruisinator)
Shroomish (Teemo)
Phantump (AD Carry Maokai)
Pancham (Udyr)
Flabebe (Tinder)
Feebas (Nami)
Staryu (Vel'Koz)
Venipede (Rek'Sai)
Aron (Raina)
Raid Syclar (Rapier)

Eventually:
Regice (469 below)
Articuno (Anivia)
Kyurem (Absolute Zero)
Hoopa (Janus)
Manaphy (Amarynth)

Hopefully when Av gets around to finishing up my Explorer RP:
Cupra (Kayle)
Goomy (Zac)

Last edited:
The original 3:

Abomasnow [Male] [Frostbite]
Types: Grass/Ice

Abilities:
Snow Warning/Soundproof (Unlocked)

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Rank defense, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

Mega Abilities:
Snow Warning (second Hail summon; permanent until changed by another weather move/ability)

Mega Evolution Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5(+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks: 56/75+

Level Up
Ice Punch
Powder Snow (*)
Leer (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Grasswhistle (*)
Swagger (*)
Mist (*)
Wood Hammer
Ice Shard
Ingrain
Sheer Cold

Egg
Skull Bash (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Growth (*)
Bullet Seed (*)
Seed Bomb (*)
Avalanche

Gen 6 TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained prior to gen 6
Blizzard (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Hidden Power [Fire] (*)
Toxic (*)
Protect (*)
Earthquake
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Rest
Substitute
Safeguard
Double Team
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Bulldoze
Facade
Rock Tomb
Frost Breath
Giga Impact
Ice Beam
Return
Rock Smash
Attract
Frustration
Hail

Gen 4 TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained during or after gen 6
Giga Drain
Endure
Sleep Talk
Secret Power
Focus Punch

Past Gen Tutors
Worry Seed
Iron Tail
Block
Outrage

Syclant [Male] [Freeze]
Types: Ice/Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes/Mountaineer/Ice Body (Unlocked)
Nature: Rash (+1 Rank special attack, -1 Rank special defense)

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Attacks: 55/85+
Level Up
Ice Punch
Absorb
Fury Attack (*)
Leer (*)
Leech Life (*)
Ice Shard (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Scratch (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Bug Buzz
Hail
Sheer Cold
Ice Beam
X-Scissor
Freeze Dry
Icicle Crash
Avalanche

Egg
Earth Power (*)
Tail Glow (*)
Spikes (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Counter (*)
String Shot
Pin Missile

TMs/HMs
Blizzard (*)
Struggle Bug (*)
Hidden Power [Electric] (*)
U-Turn (*)
Brick Break (*)
Stone Edge
Acrobatics
Protect
Substitute
Quash
Taunt
Focus Blast
Rain Dance
Dig
Rest
Toxic
Rock Slide
Double Team
Facade
Frost Breath
False Swipe
Venoshock
Solar Beam
Earthquake
Natural Gift
Endure
Sleep Talk
Secret Power

Krilowatt [Female] [Float]
Types: Electric/Water
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Minus (Unlocked)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank in Attack, -1 Rank in defense)

Stats:
HP: 130
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

Attacks: 87/88+
Level Up
Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
Thunder Shock (*)
Detect (*)
Magnetic Flux
Fairy Wind
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Mirror Coat
Aqua Jet
Counter
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Copycat
Heart Swap
Zap Cannon
Volt Switch
Guillotine
Discharge
Bubble Beam

Egg
Muddy Water (*)
Whirlpool (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Follow Me (*)
Sheer Cold (*)
Metronome
Me First
Mind Reader

TMs/HMs
Wild Charge (*)
Scald (*)
Ice Beam (*)
Hone Claws (*)
Earthquake (*)
Substitute
Hidden Power [Grass]
Toxic
Protect
Thunder Wave
Torment
Dive
Payback
Rain Dance
Waterfall
Blizzard
Double Team
Rest
Dazzling Gleam
Sleep Talk
Low Sweep
Bulldoze
Surf
Hyper Beam
Facade
Hail
Safeguard
Thunderbolt
Natural Gift
Endure

Tutors
Low Kick
Helping Hand
Electroweb
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Aqua Tail
Earth Power
Thunder Punch

Last edited:
Obtained before Tort's first great hiatus:

Camerupt [F] [Flare]
Type: Fire/Ground

Abilities:
Magma Armor/Solid Rock/Anger Point (Unlocked)

Nature: Quiet (+1 rank special attack, *20/23 speed and -10% evasion)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: 35/80+
Level Up:
Fissure (*)
Growl (*)
Tackle (*)
Ember (*)
Magnitude (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Take Down (*)
Amnesia (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Lava Plume (*)
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Eruption
Yawn

Egg:
Heat Wave (*)
Stockpile (*)
Body Slam (*)
Iron Head (*)
Ancient Power (*)
Mud Bomb

TMs/HMs:
Flame Charge (*)
Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Protect (*)
Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Toxic
Stone Edge
Sunny Day
Flash Cannon
Dig
Rest
Sleep Talk

Past-gen TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained during or after gen 6:
Endure

Rampardos [Male] [Fracture]
Type: Rock
Abilities:
Mold Breaker/Sheer Force (Unlocked)
Nature: Mild (Defense decreased by one rank, Special Attack increased by one rank)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks:28/91
Level Up
Headbutt (*)
Leer (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Pursuit (*)
Take Down (*)
Scary Face (*)
Assurance (*)
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash
Endeavor

Egg
Crunch (*)
Hammer Arm (*)
Iron Head (*)
Whirlwind (*)
Curse (*)

Gen 6 TMs/HMs/Gen 5 TMs obtained prior to gen 6
Blizzard (*)
Fire Blast (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Earthquake (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Dragon Tail
Protect
Dig
Rock Tomb
Double Team

Past-generation tutors
Pain Split
Earth Power

Gen 4 TMs/HMs/Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained during or after gen 6
Endure

Sigilyph [Female] [Falsefalcon]
Types: Psychic/Flying
Abilities:
Wonder Skin/Magic Guard/Tinted Lens (Unlocked)

Nature: Modest (-1 rank in attack, +1 rank in special attack)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 97

Attacks: 56/70+

Level Up
Gust (*)
Miracle Eye (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Psywave (*)
Tailwind (*)
Whirlwind (*)
Psybeam (*)
Air Cutter (*)
Light Screen (*)
Reflect
Air Slash
Psychic
Mirror Move
Gravity
Cosmic Power
Synchronoise
Sky Attack

Egg
Roost (*)
Stored Power (*)
Psycho Shift (*)
AncientPower (*)
Skill Swap (*)
Future Sight

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Protect (*)
Hidden Power [Ground]
Smack Down
Trick Room
Substitute
Toxic
Psyshock
Flash Cannon
Thunder Wave
Safeguard
Telekinesis
Charge Beam
Psych Up
Double Team
Rest
Solarbeam
Dream Eater
Fly
Dazzling Gleam
Sleep Talk
Rain Dance
Dark Pulse
Hyper Beam

Gen V TMs/HMs learned in gen 6
Pluck

B2/W2 Tutors
Magic Coat
Heat Wave
Signal Beam
Trick
Icy Wind

Tomohawk [Male] [Kensu]
Type: Flying/Fighting
Abilities:
Intimidate/Prankster/Justified (unlocked)

Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and a 11% accuracy increase (98^2/870 rounded up), -1 attack)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 98 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

MC: 1

Attacks: 36/86
Levelup moves
Sunny Day (*)
Aura Sphere (*)
Scratch (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Baby-doll Eyes (*)
Harden (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Roar (*)
Noble Roar (*)
Aerial Ace(*)
Morning Sun(*)
Whirlwind(*)
Hyper Voice
Rest
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Sky Drop
Hurricane
Healing Wish

Egg Moves
Roost (*)
Yawn (*)
Haze (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Stealth Rock

Taunt (*)
Toxic (*)
Substitute (*)
Grass Knot (*)
Focus Blast (*)
Reflect
Safeguard
Sleep Talk

Cyclohm [Male] [Ao Shin]
Type: Electric/Dragon
Abilities: Shield Dust/Static/Overcoat (unlocked)

Nature: Timid (Subtracts one Rank from Attack; A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (92^2/870, rounded) on this Pokemon's attacks)

Stats:
HP:
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 92 (+)
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Attacks: 47/89
Levelup moves
Whirlwind (*)
Bide (*)
Weather Ball (*)
Tri Attack (*)
Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Leer (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Charge (*)
Thundershock (*)
Rain Dance (*)
Sonic Boom (*)
Double Hit (*)
Ion Deluge (*)
Slack Off
Hurricane
Discharge
Dragon Tail
Zap Cannon

Egg Moves
Heal Bell (*)
Hydro Pump (*)
Magnet Rise (*)
Power Gem (*)
Spark (*)

Fire Blast (*)
Thunder (*)
Volt Switch (*)
Protect (*)
Light Screen (*)
Torment
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Hidden Power [Grass]
Thunderbolt
Rest
Blizzard
Trick Room
Double Team
Hail
Ice Beam
Nature Power

Current-gen tutors
Draco Meteor

Gen 4 TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained during or after gen 6
Dragon Pulse
Endure
Sleep Talk

Past-gen Tutors
Signal Beam

Zebstrika [M] Faraday
Type: Electric

Abilities:
Lightning Rod/Motor Drive/Sap Sipper (Unlocked)

Nature: Naive (+15% speed and 21% accuracy boost, -1 special defense)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 134 (+)

Attacks: 23/52
Level Up:
Ion Deluge
Quick Attack (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Charge (*)
Shock Wave (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Flame Charge (*)
Pursuit (*)
Spark (*)
Wild Charge
Thrash

Egg:
Me First (*)
Screech (*)
Double Kick (*)
Endure (*)
Snatch (*)

Gen 6 TMs/HMs; Gen 5 TMs/HMs obtained prior to gen 6:
Protect (*)
Hidden Power [Ice] (*)
Double Team (*)
Rest (*)
Substitute (*)
Thunder
Overheat

Weedle [M] [Brave Sir Robin]
Type: Bug/Poison
Abilities:
Shield Dust/Run Away (H)

Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * from SpA)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 1

EC: 1/5
MC: 22
AC: 1/5

Attacks: 4
Levelup
Poison Sting
String Shot
Bug Bite

B2/W2 Tutor
Electroweb

Voodoom [Male] [Voluc]
Type: Fighting/Dark
Abilities:
Volt Absorb/Lightning Rod/Motor Drive (Unlocked)

Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank in Attack, -1 Rank in defense)
Stats:
Spe: 110

Attacks: 29
Levelup
Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Play Nice (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)
Dark Pulse
Substitute
Night Slash
Revenge
Wrap
Aura Sphere
Play Rough

Egg
Perish Song (*)
Imprison (*)
Screech (*)
Counter (*)
Snatch (*)

Protect (*)
Brick Break (*)
Psychic (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Taunt (*)
Wild Charge

Tutor Moves
Ice Punch

Conkeldurr [Female] [Vi]
Types: Fighting
Abilities:
Guts/Sheer Force/Iron Fist (Unlocked)

Nature: Adamant (+1 rank Attack, -1 rank Special Attack)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 45

Attacks: 38/70+

Level Up
Pound (*)
Leer (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Bide (*)
Low Kick (*)
Rock Throw (*)
Wake-Up Slap (*)
Chip Away (*)
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm
Focus Punch
Scary Face
Stone Edge

Egg
Drain Punch (*)
Mach Punch (*)
Counter (*)
Endure (*)
Reversal (*)
Wide Guard

Poison Jab (*)
Smack Down (*)
Dig (*)
Payback (*)
Rest (*)
Protect
Taunt
Double Team
Toxic
Sleep Talk
Rock Tomb
Earthquake
Rain Dance
Brick Break

Past-gen tutors obtained prior to OR/AS availability
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Helping Hand

Gen 6 tutors
Fire Punch
Knock Off

Lucario [Female] [Force]
Type: Fighting/Steel
Abilities:
Steadfast/Inner Focus/Justified (H)

Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 78 (-)

Mega Abilities:
Adaptability

Mega Evolution Stats:
HP:
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
Spe: 97 (-)
Size Class:3
Weight Class:4
Base Rank Total: 24

AC: 3/5

Attacks: 32
Levelup moves
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Reversal (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Extreme Speed (*)
Dark Pulse (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Aura Sphere (*)
Detect (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Power-Up Punch (*)
Me First (*)
Bone Rush (*)
Metal Sound (*)
Heal Pulse
Close Combat

Egg
Blaze Kick (*)
Crunch (*)
Hi Jump Kick (*)
Bullet Punch (*)
Follow Me (*)

Protect (*)
Earthquake (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Stone Edge (*)
Flash Cannon (*)
Psychic

Gengar [Female] [Kindra]
Types: Ghost/Poison
Abilities:
Levitate

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed (rounded up), +19% Accuracy (110^2/870 rounded up), -1 Def)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 127 (+)

Mega Abilities:
Shadow Tag

Mega Evolution Stats:
HP:
SpA: Rank 7
Spe: 150 (+; accuracy boost increased to 26%)
Weight Class:3

Attacks: 30/111

Level Up (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Lick (*)
Spite (*)
Mean Look (*)
Curse (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Night Shade (*)
Sucker Punch (*)
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond
Shadow Punch
Dream Eater
Hex

Egg
Disable (*)
Perish Song (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Fire Punch (*)
Reflect Type (*)

Toxic (*)
Venoshock (*)
Psychic (*)
Protect (*)
Taunt (*)
Will O' Wisp
Dazzling Gleam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Thunder
Torment

Gen 1/2 TMs
Bide

Rotom [Genderless] [Fridge]
Types: Electric/Ghost

Abilities:
Levitate

Nature: Modest (+1 special attack, -1 attack)
Stats:

Spe: 91
Base Rank Total: 16

Type: Electric/Ice

Rotom Frost Forme Stats:
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 86

Additional moves:
Blizzard
Type: Electric/Fire
Rotom Heat Forme Stats:

Additional moves:
Overheat
Type: Electric/Water
Rotom Wash Forme Stats:

Additional moves:
Hydro Pump
Type: Electric/Grass
Rotom Cut Forme Stats:

Additional moves:
Leaf Storm
Type: Electric/Flying
Rotom Fan Forme Stats:

Additional moves:
Air Slash

Moves:31/53
Levelup Moves
Discharge (*)
Charge (*)
Trick (*)
Astonish (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
ThunderShock (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Uproar (*)
Double Team (*)
Shock Wave (*)
Substitute
Hex
Electro Ball
Ominous Wind

Tutor Moves
Pain Split (*)
Mud-Slap (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Snatch (*)
Spite (*)

Shadow Ball (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Volt Switch (*)
Reflect (*)
Light Screen (*)
Thunderbolt
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rain Dance
Thunder
Toxic

Necturna [Female] [Death Prophet]
Types: Grass/Ghost
Abilities:
Forewarn/Telepathy (Unlocked)

Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -10% evasion and 20/23 speed)

Stats:
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)

Attacks: 28/72

Level Up
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Leer (*)
Vine Whip (*)
Absorb (*)
Ominous Wind (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Toxic Spikes (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Hex (*)
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Power Whip
Horn Leech

Egg
Sketch (*)
Giga Drain (*)
Leaf Storm (*)
Leaf Blade (*)
Future Sight (*)

Protect (*)
Psychic (*)
Hidden Power [Fire] (*)
Torment (*)
Substitute (*)
Infestation
Stone Edge

B2/W2 Tutors
Worry Seed

Klang [Genderless] [Orianna]
OT: DestinyWarrior
Type: Steel
Abilities:Plus/Minus/Clear Body (H)

Nature: Quiet (+1 Rank special attack, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks.)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 43(-)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
AC: 2/5

Attacks: 19
Levelup
Vice Grip (*)
Charge (*)
Thunder Shock (*)
Gear Grind (*)
Bind (*)
Shift Gear
Hyper Beam

B2/W2 Tutors
Magic Coat (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Magnet Rise (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Gravity (*)

Protect (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Return (*)
Volt Switch (*)
Flash Cannon (*)
Rock Smash
Thunder Wave

Last edited:
Obtained after Tort's first great hiatus:

Gardevoir [Male] [Zalgus]
Types: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities:
Synchronize/Trace/Telepathy (Unlocked)

Nature: Naughty (+1 rank attack, -1 rank Special Defense)

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80

Mega Abilities:
Pixilate

Mega Evolution Stats:
SpA: Rank 7
SpD: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 25

Attacks: 45/102+
Level Up
Wish
Healing Wish
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind (*)
Psychic
Imprison
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Moonblast
Stored Power
Future Sight

Egg
Disable (*)
Encore (*)
Misty Terrain (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Skill Swap
Destiny Bond

TM/HM
Light Screen (*)
Reflect (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Dazzling Gleam
Protect
Taunt
Sunny Day
Hyper Beam
Focus Blast
Torment
Energy Ball
Substitute
Trick Room

Past-gen Tutors
Helping Hand
Pain Split
Hyper Voice
Magic Coat

Talonflame [Female] [Freia]
Types: Fire/Flying
Abilities::
Flame Body/Gale Wings (Unlocked)

Nature: Adamant (+1 rank attack, -1 rank Special Attack)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 126

Attacks: 29
Level Up
Flare Blitz
Brave Bird
Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Peck (*)
Agility (*)
Flail (*)
Roost (*)
Razor Wind (*)
Steel Wing
Flame Charge
Me First
Acrobatics
Natural Gift
Ember

Egg
Quick Guard (*)
Snatch (*)
Tailwind (*)

TM/HM
Taunt (*)
Facade (*)
Thief (*)
Swords Dance (*)
U-Turn (*)
Substitute (*)
Fly (*)
Protect
Will O' Wisp
Toxic

Chandelure [Male] [Karthus]
Types: Ghost/Fire
Abilities:
Flash Fire/Flame Body/Infiltrator (Unlocked)

Nature: Timid (15% bonus speed, +10 accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: Rank 6
Spe: 92 (+)

Attacks: 32/64+
Level Up
Ember (*)
Astonish (*)
Minimize (*)
Smog (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Night Shade (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Imprison (*)
Shadow Ball
Overheat
Inferno
Pain Split
Hex
Curse

Egg
Endure (*)
Heat Wave (*)
Acid Armor (*)
Acid (*)
Haze (*)

TM/HM
Fire Blast (*)
Psychic (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Taunt (*)
Protect (*)
Substitute
Sunny Day
Double Team
Flamethrower
Toxic

Tutor
Shock Wave

Raid-only Moves: 1
Shadow Mend

Clawitzer [M] [Varion]
Type: Water
Ability: Mega Launcher

Nature: Quiet (+1 Special attack, 20/23 speed and -10% evasion)
Stats:
Attack: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 51 (-)

Attacks: 38/51+
Levelup:
Splash (*)
Water Gun (*)
Water Sport (*)
Vice Grip (*)
Bubble (*)
Flail (*)
Bubble Beam (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Water Pulse
Smack Down
Heal Pulse
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Muddy Water

Egg:
Aqua Jet (*)
Crabhammer (*)
Endure (*)
Entrainment (*)
Helping Hand (*)

XY TM/HMs:
Sludge Wave (*)
Ice Beam (*)
U-Turn (*)
Protect (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Flash Cannon
Scald
Focus Blast
Double Team
Rest
Sleep Talk
Surf
Shadow Ball
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Psychic]
Toxic
Rain Dance

Gen 6 tutors:
Bounce

Yamask [M] [Desecrator]
Type: Ghost
Ability: Mummy

Stats:
Attack: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 1/6

Attacks: 20(/65/69)
Levelup:
Astonish (*)
Protect (*)
Disable (*)
Haze (*)
Night Shade (*)
Hex (*)
Will O' Wisp (*)
Ominous Wind (*)
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond

Egg:
Ally Switch (*)
Endure (*)
Heal Block (*)
Imprison (*)
Toxic Spikes (*)

XY TM/HMs:
Toxic (*)
Safeguard (*)
Psychic (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Trick Room (*)

Whismur [M] [Dovahkiin]
Type: Normal
Ability: Soundproof/Rattled (H)

Stats:
Attack: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 24 (-)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/9
AC: 0/5

Attacks: 18

Levelup:
Pound (*)
Uproar (*)
Astonish (*)
Howl (*)
Supersonic (*)
Stomp (*)
Echoed Voice (*)
Screech (*)

Egg:
Circle Throw (*)
Disarming Voice (*)
Endeavor (*)
Extrasensory (*)
Hammer Arm (*)

XY TM/HMs:
Protect (*)
Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Flamethrower (*)
Solar Beam (*)

Anorith [M] [Claw]
Type: Rock/Bug
Ability: Battle Armor/Swift Swim (H)

Nature: Adamant (+attack, -special attack)
Stats:
Attack: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 75

EC: 1/6

Attacks: 22

Levelup:
Scratch (*)
Harden (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Water Gun (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Protect (*)
Fury Cutter (*)
Smack Down (*)
Ancient Power (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Rock Blast
X-Scissor

Egg:
Aqua Jet (*)
Cross Poison (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Knock Off (*)
Rapid Spin (*)

TM/HMs:
Dig (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Brick Break (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Double Team (*)

Ferroseed [M] [Karzanhi]
Type: Grass/Steel
Ability: Iron Barbs

Nature: Adamant (+attack, -special attack)
Stats:
Attack: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 10
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 3/6
AC: 3/5 (in anticipation of Ferrothorn)

Attacks: 22
Levelup:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Rollout (*)
Curse (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Pin Missile (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Iron Defense
Ingrain
Payback
Iron Head
Explosion

Egg:
Acid Spray (*)
Gravity (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Seed Bomb (*)
Worry Seed (*)

TM/HMs:
Toxic (*)
Protect (*)
Facade (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Poison Jab (*)

Buneary [F] [Caer Bannog]
[look_at_the_Sableye_bones!]
Type: Normal
Abilities: Run Away/Klutz/Limber (H)

Nature: vicious streak a mile wide Adamant (+Attack, -Sp. Attack)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 85
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 3/6
MC: 4
AC: 3/5

Attacks: 21
Defense Curl (*)
Splash (*)
Pound (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Baby-Doll Eyes (*)
Frustration (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Jump Kick (*)
Agility
After You

Encore (*)
Fake Out (*)
Focus Punch (*)
Flail (*)
Switcheroo (*)

Protect (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Dig (*)
Facade (*)
Substitute (*)

Cloyster [M] [Vex]
Type: Water
Abilities: Shell Armor/Skill Link/Overcoat (Unlocked)

Nature: Lonely (+1 attack, -1 defense)

Stats:
Def: Rank 7 (-)
Spe: 70

Attacks: 27
Level Up
Tackle (*)
Withdraw (*)
Supersonic (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Protect (*)
Leer (*)
Clamp (*)
Aurora Beam (*)
Ice Shard
Razor Shell
Whirlpool
Hydro Pump
Shell Smash
Toxic Spikes
Spike Cannon

Egg
Aqua Ring (*)
Barrier (*)
Mud Shot (*)
Rock Blast (*)
Twineedle (*)

XY TMs/HMs
Double Team (*)
Facade (*)
Explosion (*)
Payback (*)
Surf (*)
Poison Jab

Past-gen TMs/HMs
Bide

Beldum [N] [Omnidroid 9001]
Type: Steel/Psychic
Abilities: Clear Body/Light Metal (H)

Nature: Hasty (+15% speed and +5% accuracy, -1 defense)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 35 (+)
Weight Class: 4 (3 under Light Metal)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/9
MC: 15

Attacks: 6
Level Up
Take Down (*)

Past-gen Tutors
Headbutt (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Iron Head (*)
Zen Headbutt (*)

Event Moves
Take Down

Heracross [M] [Sgt. Buttersworth]
Type: Bug/Fighting
Abilities: Swarm/Guts/Moxie (H)

Nature: Jolly (+15% speed and +11% accuracy, -1 special attack)

Stats:
Spe: 98 (+)

Mega Abilities:
Skill Link

Mega Evolution Stats:
HP:
Atk: Rank 8
Spe: 87 (+; accuracy boost falls to 9%)
Weight Class:3
Base Rank Total: 24

Attacks: 23/83+
Level Up
Arm Thrust (*)
Bullet Seed (*)
Night Slash (*)
Tackle (*)
Leer (*)
Horn Attack (*)
Endure (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Chip Away (*)
Counter (*)
Brick Break (*)
Feint (*)

Bide (*)
Flail (*)
Pursuit (*)
Revenge (*)
Rock Blast (*)

Protect (*)
Dig (*)
Smack Down (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Rock Slide (*)

Bagon [F] [Dawnwing]
Type: Dragon
Abilities: Rock Head/Sheer Force (H)

Nature: Hasty (+15% speed and +12% accuracy, -1 defense)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 58 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks: 18
Level Up
Rage (*)
Ember (*)
Leer (*)
Bite (*)
Dragon Breath (*)
Headbutt (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Crunch (*)

Egg Moves
Endure (*)
Hydro Pump (*)
Dragon Rush (*)
Thrash (*)
Dragon Dance (*)

Gen 6 TMs/HMs
Fire Blast (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Rock Tomb (*)
Aerial Ace (*)

Obtained after Tort's second great hiatus:

Vulpix-Alola [F] [Avirita]
Type: Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak/Snow Warning (H)

Nature: Modest
Stats:
Attack: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65

EC: 0/6

Attacks: 20

Levelup:
Powder Snow (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Roar (*)
Baby-Doll Eyes (*)
Ice Shard (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Payback (*)
Mist (*)
Feint Attack (*)

Egg:
Hypnosis (*)
Disable (*)
Freeze-Dry (*)
Encore (*)
Moonblast (*)

TM/HMs:
Hail (*)
Protect (*)
Hidden Power (Fire) (*)
Aurora Veil (*)
Dark Pulse (*)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)