Profile: YellowAdminSilver

Credit to Coronis for the sprite!
Can't believe I'm on profile #3.
Trainer Name: Silver
Pokemon: Ninetales, Pangoro, Kitsunoh, Yveltal, Rotom, Kerfluffle, Mamoswine, Cyclohm, Mawile, Frogadier, Serperior, Aurumoth, Porygon2, Crucibelle, Sigilyph, Golisopod, Heracross
Currency counters: lol
Universal counters: lol

Trainer counters: 4
Rental counters: 7
Judge counters: 49

Record: Nobody actually updates this lol

Items:

1x Midnight Badge - Dark (RIP)
1x Glacier Badge - Ice (RIP)

Current Battles:
Past battles:
Roleplay:
Reffing:
Claim history (to be cleaned up later):
1/2/3/4/5/6
1/2/3
Dragon's Table
Dragon’s Table
Pt. 1: Undergoing restorations

You shield your eyes with your hand, wary of the light breeze that keeps blowing sand in your face. As you stop to look around, the jagged peaks of southern Sinnoh’s Mt. Coronet range greet you with a hostile stare; you are an intruder in this ancestral valley, an outsider in a secluded dale where few are welcome and even fewer dare speak of.

Behind you lies a wide, solitary plain; before you, a red-haired young man stands, his hands deep inside the pockets of his jet-black coat. A Pokémon with spotless fur and vulpine features sits on either side of the young trainer: to his left, a nine-tailed Pokémon with gold-white fur and burning orange eyes; to his right, a white-furred Pokémon with a dark-grey horn and menacing red eyes. Behind him, an ominous-looking structure projects a dark silhouette onto the star-filled sky.

With the sun having set several hours ago, you have a difficult time trying to make out the large building behind the trainer. It seems to be a large complex, rather than a single building: remnants of tall ramparts and sandstone obelisks are visible on either side of a wide, low-rising staircase. Beyond the staircase, however, lies an imposing structure, its tall windows and wide halls giving the impression of an arcane, age-old temple. The fractured ruins of ancient pillars lay about, but a single, unbroken spire rises taller than all the others on the opposite side of the building. On the far side of the temple, an imposing altar is visible through its open gates, adorned with the massive sculpture of an ancient deity. Behind the draconian figure, a sandstone icon with its wings spread wide, sits a wide window through which the night sky shines clearly.

“First of all, thank you for coming all the way out here. We are aware that this site is anything but accessible, but you’ll see soon enough why we decided to put the gym in this place.” It seems the young trainer is the Gym Leader you’ve been searching for, even though he looks far too young for the position. “I guess you’re wondering what this place is, and why I made you travel all the way here.”

“This is The Dragon’s Table.”

“Centuries ago, this place used to be a place of worship for a religious sect who gathered here in hopes of summoning a dark, powerful creature. You can see its image inside the temple, on the altar—to be precise, this whole place is an altar. This Fell creature could absorb the life energy of other living things, so it was both feared and worshipped by some. It crossed the sea from a distant region once in a blue moon and came to perch north of here, on the peak of Mount Coronet itself. So, this cult gathered here and tried to gain the creature’s power by making sacrifices—human sacrifices. And these were massive sacrifices, with hundreds or thousands of victims at a time. So yes, some truly horrifying things happened here. What we’re trying to do now is to preserve the site, so that it serves as a memorial to all those lives that were lost. We’re trying to restore the spires, starting with these on the south side—”

Suddenly, the Leader stops mid-sentence. “Oh, I apologize. I’m rambling again, and you came here for a gym battle! I didn’t even introduce myself, did I? My name is Silver, and I’m indeed the Dark-type Gym Leader for some reason. Now, you’ll notice that the gloomy temple back there and the cult’s dark magic have had some pretty weird effects over this place, so let’s go over them before we get started.

a) You’ll notice that some of the dark magic that was cast here remains, and it tends to affect the vitality of both people and Pokémon. This means that draining moves have their healing effects nullified, since Pokémon have trouble tapping into others’ life energy. I have a feeling that the Fell creature for which this temple was made would have no trouble draining others’ vitality, though.
b) You’ll also notice that this dark magic tends to strengthen Pokémon with powers over the occult, especially those who rely on things like toxins and mind control. This tends to make Poison- and Psychic-type moves more powerful.
c) As I said earlier, artifacts can be found lying around; this is a battlefield, after all. This means that you may find some useful items around here, so trainers may use items that they haven’t purchased.
d) However, please bear in mind that this is a historical site undergoing a heavy restoration effort. We would appreciate it if Pokémon didn’t knock these relics around mid-battle, so please treat Pokémon as if they had the ability Sticky Hold.

As the Leader grows silent, you wait for him to continue. His gaze moves to a single, darkened cloud overhead, behind which a sliver of the full moon is visible. As the soft breeze carries away its lone companion in the clear sky, the moon shines over the valley, illuminating you and your opponent in a pale, white light. The Leader turns to the temple behind him, as moonlight slowly crawls up through its sandstone walls and reflects off of its shattered windows. Finally, as the clear light of the moon reaches the top of the structure’s tallest spire, you see a faint gleam, as if the Dragon’s Table were set for the upcoming battle. The Leader turns back around towards the battlefield, a slight grin on his face. “Midnight”, he remarks. “We may begin.”

Arena effects
a) All Pokémon gain the ability Sticky Hold on top of their regular abilities.
b) Moves that drain HP in addition to dealing damage have their healing effect nullified. The move Oblivion Wing is exempt from this restriction. [Full list: Absorb, Drain Punch, Draining Kiss, Dream Eater, Giga Drain, Horn Leech, Leech Life, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Parabolic Charge]
c) Trainers may use items that they have not purchased.
d) The Base Attack Power of Psychic-type moves is boosted by 2BAP, and the Base Attack Power of Poison-type moves is boosted by 1BAP.

Codifications:
a) Camouflage turns the user into a Ghost-type
b) Nature Power calls Confusion
c) Secret Power has a 30% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by one stage
Doodles for future claims

Levin - Krilowatt (M).
Stage: 3
Type: Water/Electric
Water STAB.
Electric STAB;
immune to Paralysis status.

Abilities: Trace / Magic Guard / Minus (U)
Nature: Serious

Stats:
HP - 115
Atk - 4
Def - 3
SpA – 4
SpD - 3
Spe - 105
Size class - 1
Weight class - 2

Attacks (81)
Level up:
Bubble
Charge
Ice Shard
Tackle
Thunder Shock
Magnetic Flux
Confuse Ray
Fairy Wind
Aqua Jet
Mirror Coat
Counter
Imprison
Detect
Bubble Beam
Volt Switch
Copycat
Heart Swap
Zap Cannon
Discharge
Guillotine
Thunder
Liquidation
Hydro Pump
Muddy Water

Egg:
Eerie Impulse
Entrainment
Follow Me
Me First
Metronome
Mind Reader
Sheer Cold
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Speed Swap
Whirlpool

TM:
Attract
Blizzard
Bulldoze
Captivate
Confide
Cut
Dazzling Gleam
Dive
Double Team
Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Endure
Facade
Flash
Fling
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Hidden Power [Grass]
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Low Sweep
Natural Gift
Payback
Protect
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rest
Return
Rock Smash
Round
Safeguard
Scald
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Torment
Toxic
Water Pulse
Waterfall
Wild Charge

Garrosh - Incineroar (M).
Type: Fire/Dark
Fire STAB; immune to Burn status.
Dark STAB; immune to all status moves used by a Pokémon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).

Abilities: Blaze / Intimidate (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 5
Def - 4
SpA – 4
SpD - 4
Spe - 60
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Attacks (86)
Level up:
Bite
Bulk Up
Cross Chop
Darkest Lariat
Double Kick
Ember
Fire Fang
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Fury Swipes
Growl
Leer
Lick
Outrage
Roar
Scary Face
Scratch
Swagger
Thrash
Throat Chop

Egg:
Body Slam
Crunch
Fake Out
Heat Wave
Nasty Plot
Parting Shot
Power Trip
Revenge

TM:
Acrobatics
Assurance
Attract
Blaze Kick
Brick Break
Brutal Swing
Bulldoze
Close Combat
Confide
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Embargo
Endure
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Punch
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Giga Impact
Heat Crash
Hidden Power [Grass]
Hyper Beam
Iron Head
Leech Life
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Overheat
Pay Day
Protect
Quash
Rest
Return
Reversal
Round
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Snarl
Snore
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swords Dance
Taunt
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
U-turn
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

Delthea - Chandelure (C).
Type: Ghost/Fire
Ghost STAB; cannot be prevented from switching.

Abilities: Flash Fire / Flame Body / Infiltrator (U)

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 3
Def - 4
SpA – 6
SpD - 4
Spe - 80
Size class - 2
Weight class - 3

Attacks (86)
Level up:
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Curse
Ember
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Hex
Imprison
Inferno
Memento
Minimize
Night Shade
Overheat
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Smog
Will-O-Wisp

Egg:
Acid
Acid Armor
Captivate
Clear Smog
Endure
Haze
Heat Wave
Power Split

TM:
Ally Switch
Attract
Calm Mind
Confide
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Dream Eater
Embargo
Energy Ball
Facade
Fire Blast
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Mystical Fire
Payback
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solar Beam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
14:24 dogfish44I prefer frisk to negate band anyway now ¬¬
14:26ducky_momo so, it negates band then?
14:26dogfish44 yes
14:26ducky_momo cool
14:27ducky_momo let me save this for future reference

17:14ducky_momo Rainman: do you still wanna challenge my gym?
17:14ducky_momo you're next in the queue
17:14Rainman no
17:14ducky_momo okie dokie then

20:36 Birkal but for real, from one gl to another
20:36 Birkal know that there is only so much you can do to defend your gym
20:36 Birkal my first few matches, I stressed out a /ton/ about winning
20:36 Birkal but in the end, it's more about testing the people that come in, not necessarily winning
20:36 Birkal once I changed my mindset, I began enjoying being a gl a lot more

21:46Its_A_Random[14:46:19] ducky_momo Repeat after me: this is just a text game full of whiny bitches and rules lawyers this is just a text game this is just a text game full of whiny bitches and rules lawyers
21:46Its_A_Random fixed

19:21 YAS also, dogfish44:
19:21 YAS (this was mostly meant for Frosty but he left before I came back, so you get to deal with annoying little me)
19:21 YAS ummm
19:21 YAS if there's a snag with yveltal or you guys just feel like making more TLRs
19:22 YAS I'd be up for something like celebi/jirachi/shaymin if we decide to give the flavor to one person
19:22 YAS I should save this so I can PM this to Frosty when I finish Heatran

12:13YASI'm gonna challenge you
12:13YASand like
12:13YASbeat you
12:14YASvery very bad
12:14YASbecause I'm gooder than you
12:18dogfish44'gooder'
12:19YASyes dogfish44
12:19YASI will be the most goodest

09:31ducky_momoDogfish halp
09:31ducky_momoIf ditto copies an everstone mon
09:31ducky_momoCan it use everstone and gain the benefits of it?
09:32dogfish44ooh, that's a fun one
09:32dogfish44no clue~
09:32ducky_momoThat would be dum as fuck
09:32dogfish44my instinct would be to say 'no' tho? Like, Ditto uses ditto's sig items =_=

19:24dogfish44Frog can bounce around and shit
19:24YASalways so elegant
19:24dogfish44

19:24YASEnglish, language of poets
19:24dogfish44And drunkards!
19:25dogfish44(Usually drunk from trying to understand the language)

12:26Frostyoh dear fmd, when the good god was distributing self-restrain you were busy at a corner punching a baby dolphin, weren't you

21:47smashlloydWillow here's how to be good at singles
21:47*** duck_vs_tfoe is now known as eaty_momo
21:47smashlloydGet the matchups you want
21:47smashlloydWrite good subs
21:47Exclaimereat your breakfast
21:47smashlloydGet out of matchups you don't want
21:47smashlloyd???
21:47smashlloydProfit

14:43 FMD 14:43:01 jayy i believe that im a superior form of human, and i want my bloodline with the last name and everything to live on and rule
14:43 FMD Actual. Quote.
14:45 duck_vs_tfoe are you like
14:45 duck_vs_tfoe a nazi lizard person?
14:45 Birkal as an actual nazi lizard person, I support Jayy

15:18dogfish44pretty sure that it's classed as a damaging attack, and 1 sec
15:18dogfish44Where was I? Oh, right...
15:18dogfish44since it's a damaging attack overall, it won't work on a ghost
15:18duck_vs_tfoeYay
15:18duck_vs_tfoeI love you
15:19duck_vs_tfoeIn a weird twist of fate, hyper voice + roar from /ursaring/ could've screwed me over
15:19dogfish44lol

10:10:50 AM <jayy> the only person who gets to receive my seed is my wife/mother

15:30 <Exclaimer> My boyfriend's cat is nuzzling my flareon plush and purring

21:40nobodyi'd need five subs to be comfortable tbh
21:40nobodyand even then
21:40nobodyking's rock ¬¬
21:40dogfish44rofl
21:41dogfish44link me if king's rock procs, so I can enjoy more of your suffering :3
21:42nobodyideally i'd sub for teleswitch, D/E, reflect, hazards and barrier
21:42nobodyor something
21:42nobodyalso you suck ¬¬
21:42nobodybut I'm saving this quote
21:42nobodyso I remember to link you
21:43dogfish44

Dogfish44 Today at 1:11 PM
tea without tea [1:11 PM]
sometimes called 'ea', for shorrt

Last edited:
BOX 1/24

The Original Three:
When a mysterious Fox Pokémon appeared just outside Silver's home town, many trainers tried to approach it in order to catch it. However, the tiny Pokémon managed to avoid capture, amid strange rumors that it had mystical powers. One day, without warning, she approached Silver when he was alone in the tall grass, her eyes engulfed in pink flame. In complete silence, Zelda touched Silver's hand with her snout, and a deep bond formed. It was then that Silver decided to leave in search of--something. Whatever it is, it remains as mysterious as the fiery fox.
Zelda is usually shy towards strangers, but has no problem with telling Silver what's on her mind. She has a mysterious aura around her, and one gets the sense that she has a great yet untapped power. She has somehow managed to get a hold of--and finish--eight of the fourteen Fire Emblem games, and her love for FE: Awakening ensures that, on average, 17% of Silver's monthly income is dedicated to FE:A DLC's. She feels a particular affinity for Emmeryn, and cries every time she replays Chapter 9.

Zelda - Ninetales (F).
Type: Fire

Abilities: Flash Fire / Drought (H)
Nature: Hardy (+1 Atk / -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 4
Def - 4
SpA – 4
SpD - 5
Spe - 100
Size class - 2
Weight class - 2

Attacks (84)
Level up:
Nasty Plot
Baby-Doll Eyes
Captivate
Confuse Ray
Disable
Ember
Extrasensory
Feint Attack
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Grudge
Hex
Imprison
Incinerate
Inferno
Payback
Quick Attack
Roar
Safeguard
Spite
Tail Whip
Will-O-Wisp

Egg:
Energy Ball
Flail
Flame Charge
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Howl
Hypnosis
Memento
Power Swap
Psych Up
Secret Power
Tail Slap

TM:
Agility
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Calm Mind
Confide
Curse
Dark Pulse
Dig
Double Team
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Encore
Endure
Facade
Fake Tears
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Hidden Power [Ice]
Hyper Beam
Iron Tail
Mimic
Mystical Fire
Natural Gift
Overheat
Protect
Psyshock
Rage
Reflect
Rest
Return
Round
Shadow Ball
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solar Beam
Stored Power
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Take Down
Toxic
Weather Ball
Zen Headbutt
Rinkah was the first Pokémon to join Silver's team after leaving his hometown. She comes from a very traditional family and has a strict sense of honour, which is why she aims to travel the world in search of combat that will bring glory for herself and for her House. Rinkah is typically stern and calm; however, combat is her greatest release. In the midst of battle, she usually drops her serious demeanor and becomes much more relaxed, mainly because she can rarely keep herself from laughing in the heat of battle. All the guts, all the glory is her favorite phrase, and it kinda makes her wish she had Guts. Peanut butter on toast is her favorite food.

Rinkah - Pangoro (F).
Type: Fighting/Dark
Fighting STAB.
Dark STAB;
immune to all status moves used by a Pokémon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).

Abilities: Iron Fist / Mold Breaker / Scrappy (U)
Nature: Bashful (+1 SpA / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 5
Def - 4
SpA – 3
SpD - 3
Spe - 58
Size class - 4
Weight class - 5

Attacks (106)
Level up:
Arm Thrust
Body Slam
Bullet Punch
Circle Throw
Comet Punch
Crunch
Entrainment
Hammer Arm
Karate Chop
Leer
Low Sweep
Night Slash
Parting Shot
Sky Uppercut
Slash
Tackle
Taunt
Vital Throw
Work Up

Egg:
Me First
Power Trip
Quash
Quick Guard
Seismic Toss
Storm Throw

TM:
Aerial Ace
Attract
Beat Up
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Close Combat
Confide
Cut
Dark Pulse
Darkest Lariat
Dig
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Embargo
Endure
Facade
False Swipe
Fire Punch
Fling
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Gunk Shot
Helping Hand
Hidden Power [Fairy]
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ice Punch
Infestation
Iron Head
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Outrage
Payback
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Reversal
Roar
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Scary Face
Secret Power
Shadow Claw
Sky UpperCut
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Snarl
Snore
Stomping Tantrum
Stone Edge
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Surf
Swagger
Swords Dance
Thief
Throat Chop
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Uproar
X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt
Belladonna is the first--and so far only--Pokémon that Silver has caught. Silver only did this because Belladonna was scaring Zelda, and he thought that if he caught the Ghost Pokémon she would stop staring. Belladonna's red-eyed stared remains, however, as does Zelda's apprehension for her teammate. The fact that it took an inordinately long time for Belladonna to speak her first words did nothing to soothe Zelda's nerves, although her lack of words could be explained by the fact that the small Nohface didn't have a face at the time.

After evolution, however, Belladonna did grow a face--five of them, to be precise. And just as Silver had hoped, the addition of faces has allowed Belladonna to speak in a voice that others can hear. Three voices, in fact, since it seems that the faces can communicate independently of each other. Belladonna's regular voice seems to come from her front face, while the heads above her shoulders seem to communicate in whispers. The faces above her hind legs appear to be reserved for blood-curdling screams and terrifying howls, but also for some foreign languages, like German.

Zelda still wishes B would stop staring at her.

Belladonna - Kitsunoh (F).
Type: Ghost / Steel
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray.

Abilities: Frisk / Limber / Iron Fist (U)
Nature: Bashful (+1 SpA / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 5
Def - 4
SpA - 3
SpD - 4
Spe - 110
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Attacks (87)
Level up:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Iron Defense
Lick
Imprison
Bullet Punch
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Feint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Metal Claw
Copycat
Memento
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Iron Head
Hex
Revenge
ShadowStrike
Perish Song

Egg:
Feather Dance
Flail
Foul Play
Metal Sound
Meteor Mash
Phantom Force
Play Rough
Psycho Shift
Wish
Yawn

TM:
Roar
Toxic
Hidden Power [Water]
Sunny Day
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Aerial Ace
Torment
Facade
Rest
Attract
Thief
Round
False Swipe
Fling
Will-O-Wisp
Embargo
Payback
Giga Impact
Gyro Ball
Psych Up
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dream Eater
Swagger
Sleep Talk
U-turn
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Trick Room
Dark Pulse
Confide
Hone Claws
Dig
Retaliate
Flash
Rock Smash
Secret Power
Cut
Strength
Telekinesis
Iron Tail
Snatch
Endure
Captivate
Natural Gift
Defog

The Brave and Bright-Eyed:

Pepper - Rotom (-)
Type: Electric/Ghost
Electric STAB; immune to paralysis status.

Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hardy

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 3
Def - 4
SpA – 4
SpD - 4
Spe - 91
Size class - 1
Weight class - 1

Cinnamon - Rotom-Heat (-)
Type: Electric/Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn status.

Lemongrass - Rotom-Mow (-)
Type: Electric/Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks.

Hibiscus - Rotom-Wash (-)
Type: Electric/Water
Water STAB.

Peppermint - Rotom-Frost (-)
Type: Electric/Ice
Ice STAB; Immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold.

Saffron - Rotom-Fan (-)
Type: Electric/Flying
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity.
Ability: Levitate

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 3
Def - 5
SpA – 5
SpD - 5
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 1
Weight Class: 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 2
Attacks (56)
Level up:
Astonish
Charge
Confuse Ray
Discharge
Double Team
Electro Ball
Hex
Ominous Wind
Shock Wave
Substitute
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave
Trick
Uproar
[Overheat / Leaf Storm / Hydro Pump / Blizzard / Air Slash]

Egg:
Rotom says Ace Rights

TM:
Ally Switch
Charge Beam
Confide
Dark Pulse
Dream Eater
Eerie Impulse
Electric Terrain
Electroweb
Endure
Facade
Flash
Foul Play
Frustration
Helping Hand
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Voice
Light Screen
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Stored Power
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Telekinesis
Thief
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Volt Switch
Will-O-Wisp

Nagisa - Kerfluffle (F)
Type: Fairy/Fighting
Fairy STAB.
Fighting STAB.

Abilities:
Natural Cure / Aroma Veil / Friend Guard (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 4
SpA - 5
SpD - 4
Spe - 119
Size class - 4
Weight class - 2

Attacks (59)
Level up:
Scratch
Feather Dance
Fairy Wind
Yawn
Wake-Up Slap
Draining Kiss
Endure
Crush Claw
Scary Face
Parting Shot
Play Rough
Rest
Aura Sphere
Moonblast
Close Combat
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Snore

Egg:
Aromatic Mist
Charm
Encore
Quick Guard
Wide Guard
Wish

TM:
Work Up
Toxic
Bulk Up
Hidden Power [Ground]
Sunny Day
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Frustration
Return
Brick Break
Double Team
Sludge Wave
Sludge Bomb
Torment
Facade
Rest
Attract
Round
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Giga Impact
Psych Up
Grass Knot
Swagger
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Snarl
Dazzling Gleam
Confide
Retaliate
Secret Power
Power-Up Punch
Strength

Chashu - Mamoswine (M)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice STAB; Immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold.
Ground STAB; immune to sandstorm.

Abilities: Oblivious / Snow Cloak / Thick Fat (U)
Nature: Bashful

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 6
Def - 4
SpA - 3
SpD - 3
Spe - 80
Size class - 5
Weight class - 7

Attacks (80)
Level up:
Amnesia
Ancient Power
Blizzard
Double Hit
Earthquake
Endure
Flail
Fury Attack
Hail
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Mist
Mud Bomb
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Peck
Powder Snow
Scary Face
Tackle
Take Down
Thrash

Egg:
Avalanche
Bite
Body Slam
Curse
Double-Edge
Fissure
Freeze-Dry
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Mud Shot
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock

TM:
Attract
Body Press
Bulldoze
Captivate
Confide
Defense Curl
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Earth Power
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Heavy Slam
Hidden Power [Flying]
High Horsepower
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Iron Head
Light Screen
Natural Gift
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Roar
Rock Blast
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stomping Tantrum
Stone Edge
Strength
Substitute
Superpower
Swagger
Toxic

Miso - Cyclohm (F)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Dragon STAB.

Abilities:
Shield Dust / Static / Damp (U)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 3
Def - 5
SpA - 5
SpD - 3
Spe - 80
Size class - 4
Weight class - 4

Attacks (86)
Level up:
Whirlwind
Bide
Weather Ball
Tri Attack
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Ion Deluge
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thunder Shock
Rain Dance
Double Hit
Sonic Boom
Dragon Tail
Discharge
Slack Off
Thrash
Dragon Pulse
Lock-On
Hurricane
Zap Cannon
Outrage

Egg:
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Electric Terrain
Gust
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Mud-Slap
Powder Snow
Power Gem
Shock Wave
Spark
Water Pulse

TM:
Hone Claws
Dragon Claw
Roar
Toxic
Hail
Hidden Power [Grass]
Sunny Day
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Light Screen
Protect
Frustration
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Earthquake
Return
Double Team
Flamethrower
Sandstorm
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Torment
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Round
Charge Beam
Endure
Incinerate
Giga Impact
Flash
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave
Bulldoze
Captivate
Sleep Talk
Natural Gift
Swagger
Substitute
Trick Room
Wild Charge
Surf
Nature Power
Waterfall
Confide
Strength

The Travellers from Past Lives:

Say'ri - Mawile (F)
Type: Steel/Fairy
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray.
Fairy STAB.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (U)

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 4
Def: 4
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

Say'ri - Mawile (F)
Type: Steel/Fairy
Fairy STAB.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (U) / Huge Power (M)

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 5 [8 HP]
Def: 6
SpA: 3
SpD: 4
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Attacks (94)
Level Up:
Astonish
Baton Pass
Bite
Crunch
Fairy Wind
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Growl
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Play Rough
Spit Up
Stockpile
Sucker Punch
Swallow
Sweet Scent
Taunt
Vice Grip

Egg:
Ancient Power
Captivate
False Swipe
Fire Fang
Guard Swap
Ice Fang
Metal Burst
Misty Terrain
Poison Fang
Power-Up Punch
Psych Up
Punishment
Seismic Toss
Slam
Swords Dance
Thunder Fang
Tickle

TM:
Assurance
Attract
Body Slam
Brick Break
Brutal Swing
Charge Beam
Confide
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Embargo
Endure
Facade
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Fling
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Helping Hand
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Incinerate
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Natural Gift
Payback
Protect
Psychic Fangs
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Sandstorm
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Snore
Solar Beam
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic

Zara - Frogadier (F).
Type: Water
Water STAB.
Abilities:
Torrent / Protean (U)

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 3
Def - 3
SpA - 4
SpD - 3
Spe - 97
Size class - 1
Weight class - 2

Attacks (55)
Level up:
Bounce
Bubble
Double Team
Fling
Growl
Hydro Pump
Lick
Pound
Quick Attack
Round
Smack Down
Smokescreen
Substitute
Water Pulse

Egg:
Bestow
Camouflage
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Power-Up Punch
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport

TM:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Attract
Blizzard
Confide
Cut
Dark Pulse
Dig
Dive
Echoed Voice
Facade
Frustration
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Grass]
Ice Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Scald
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Strength
Surf
Swagger
Taunt
Thief
Toxic
U-turn
Waterfall
Work Up

Eirika - Serperior (F).
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Powder moves.

Abilities: Overgrow / Contrary (H)
Nature: Hardy (+1 Atk / -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 4
SpA – 4
SpD - 4
Spe - 113
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Attacks (63)
Level up:
Coil
Gastro Acid
Giga Drain
Growth
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Leer
Mega Drain
Slam
Tackle
Vine Whip
Wrap
Wring Out

Egg:
Captivate
Glare
Grassy Terrain
Iron Tail
Magical Leaf
Mean Look
Mirror Coat
Natural Gift
Pursuit
Sweet Scent
Twister

TM:
Aerial Ace
Attract
Brutal Swing
Calm Mind
Confide
Cut
Double Team
Dragon Tail
Energy Ball
Facade
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Beam
Light Screen
Nature Power
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Return
Rock Smash
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Strength
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swords Dance
Taunt
Torment
Toxic
Work Up

Credit to DougJustDoug for the sprite =)
Alina - Aurumoth (F)
Type: Bug / Psychic
Bug STAB.
Psychic STAB.

Abilities:
Weak Armor / No Guard / Light Metal (U)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 4
SpA - 5
SpD - 3
Spe - 94
Size class - 4
Weight class - 5

Attacks (76)
Level up:
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance
Silver Wind
String Shot
Sunny Day
Tackle
Spotlight
Bug Bite
Heal Pulse
Confusion
Ominous Wind
Struggle Bug
Will-O-Wisp
Final Gambit
Ancient Power
Wish
Light Screen
Reflect
Healing Wish
Zen Headbutt
Tail Glow
Lunge
Psychic Terrain

Egg:
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Disable
Feint
Fell Stinger
Hydro Pump
Megahorn
Safeguard
Wing Attack

TM:
Ally Switch
Attract
Blizzard
Confide
Cut
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Facade
Flash
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Infestation
Overheat
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psyshock
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Steel Wing
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Telekinesis
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
X-Scissor

Momo - Porygon2 (-).
Type: Normal
Normal STAB.

Abilities:
Trace / Download / Analytic (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 4
SpA – 5
SpD - 4
Spe - 60
Size class - 2
Weight class - 3

Attacks (68)
Level up:
Agility
Conversion
Conversion 2
Defense Curl
Discharge
Hyper Beam
Lock-On
Magic Coat
Magnet Rise
Psybeam
Recover
Recycle
Sharpen
Signal Beam
Tackle
Tri Attack
Zap Cannon

Egg:
Quak

TM:
Aerial Ace
Bide
Blizzard
Charge Beam
Confide
Curse
Double Team
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Endure
Facade
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hidden Power [Ground]
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Mimic
Natural Gift
Nightmare
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psyshock
Psywave
Rage
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solar Beam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Take Down
Teleport
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick Room

The Seekers of New Frontiers:
:bw/crucibelle:
Stocking - Crucibelle (F)
Type: Rock/Poison
Rock STAB; Reduces Base Attack Power of all incoming special attacks by three (3) during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorbs Toxic Spikes on switch-in. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction.

Abilities: Regenerator / Mold Breaker / Liquid Ooze (U)
Nature: Docile

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 3
SpA - 4
SpD - 4
Spe - 104
Size class - 3
Weight class - 2
:bw/crucibelle-mega:
Stocking - Crucibelle (F)
Type: Rock/Poison
Rock STAB; Reduces Base Attack Power of all incoming special attacks by three (3) during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorbs Toxic Spikes on switch-in. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction.

Abilities: Regenerator / Mold Breaker / Liquid Ooze (U) / Magic Guard (M)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 6
Def - 4
SpA - 4
SpD - 6
Spe - 108
Size class - 3
Weight class - 2
Attacks (57)
Level up:
Head Smash
Astonish
Endure
Protect
Withdraw
Rock Throw
Toxic
Fake Tears
Confusion
Confuse Ray
Toxic Spikes
Smack Down
Reflect
Sludge
Acid Armor
Rock Slide
Psybeam
Hex
Torment
Rock Blast
Gunk Shot
Explosion

Egg:
Coil
Defense Curl
Rollout
Wood Hammer

TM:
Attract
Double Team
Embargo
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Fire]
Hyper Beam
Infestation
Payback
Poison Jab
Psychic
Rest
Return
Rock Polish
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swagger
U-turn
Venoshock

Qinti - Sigilyph (M).
Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic STAB.
Flying STAB;
immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity.

Abilities: Wonder Skin / Magic Guard / Tinted Lens (U)

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 3
Def - 4
SpA – 5
SpD - 4
Spe - 97
Size class - 3
Weight class - 2

Attacks (77)
Level up:
Air Cutter
Air Slash
Confusion
Cosmic Power
Gravity
Gust
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Miracle Eye
Mirror Move
Psybeam
Psychic
Psywave
Reflect
Skill Swap
Sky Attack
Synchronoise
Tailwind
Whirlwind

Egg:
Ancient Power
Future Sight
Psycho Shift
Roost
Steel Wing
Stored Power

TM:
Aerial Ace
Attract
Calm Mind
Charge Beam
Confide
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Dream Eater
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Flash
Flash Cannon
Fly
Frustration
Giga Impact
Heat Wave
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Imprison
Magic Room
Pluck
Power Swap
Protect
Psych Up
Psycho Cut
Psyshock
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Snore
Solar Beam
Speed Swap
Substitute
Swagger
Swift
Telekinesis
Thief
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Zen Headbutt

Shinji - Golisopod (M).
Type: Bug/Water
Bug STAB.
Water STAB.

Abilities:
Emergency Exit

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 6
Def - 6
SpA – 3
SpD - 4
Spe - 40
Size class - 3
Weight class - 5

Attacks (63)
Level up:
Defense Curl
Sand Attack
Struggle Bug
Bug Bite
First Impression
Fury Cutter
Iron Defense
Liquidation
Mud Shot
Pin Missile
Razor Shell
Rock Smash
Slash
Spite
Sucker Punch
Swords Dance

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Harden
Metal Claw
Rollout
Spikes
Wide Guard

TM:
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Attract
Blizzard
Brick Break
Bug Buzz
Bulk Up
Close Combat
Confide
Dark Pulse
Dive
Double Team
Drill Run
Endure
Facade
False Swipe
Fling
Focus Blast
Frost Breath
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Hidden Power [Electric]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Leech Life
Muddy Water
Payback
Poison Jab
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Round
Scald
Screech
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snarl
Snore
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Throat Chop
Toxic
Venoshock
Waterfall
X-Scissor

Hanzo - Heracross (M).
Type: Bug/Fighting
Bug STAB.
Fighting STAB.

Abilities:
Swarm / Guts / Moxie (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 6
Def - 4
SpA – 2
SpD - 4
Spe - 85
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Hanzo - Heracross (M).
Type: Bug/Fighting
Bug STAB.
Fighting STAB.

Abilities:
Swarm / Guts / Moxie (U) / Skill Link (M)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 8
Def - 5
SpA – 2
SpD - 5
Spe - 75
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4
Attacks (75)
Level up:
Aerial Ace
Arm Thrust
Brick Break
Bullet Seed
Chip Away
Close Combat
Counter
Endure
Feint
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Leer
Megahorn
Night Slash
Pin Missile
Reversal
Tackle
Take Down

Egg:
Bide
Double-Edge
False Swipe
Flail
Focus Punch
Harden
Pursuit
Revenge
Rock Blast
Seismic Toss

TM:
Attract
Brutal Swing
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Captivate
Confide
Curse
Cut
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Earthquake
Facade
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Hidden Power [Ghost]
Hyper Beam
Natural Gift
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Claw
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Snore
Stone Edge
Strength
Struggle Bug
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swords Dance
Thief
Toxic
Venoshock
Work Up

Last edited:
BOX 24/24

The Cursed Future:

Grima - Yveltal (-)
Type: Dark /Flying
Dark STAB; immune to all status moves used by a Pokémon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity.

Abilities: Dark Aura
Nature: Docile (+1 Def / -1 Def)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 6
Def: 4
SpA: 6
SpD: 4
Spe: 99
Size Class: 6
Weight Class: 6

Attacks (50)
Level up:
Hurricane
Razor Wind
Taunt
Roost
Double Team
Air Slash
Snarl
Oblivion Wing
Disable
Dark Pulse
Foul Play
Phantom Force
Psychic
Focus Blast
Sucker Punch
Hyper Beam
Sky Attack
Dragon Rush

Egg:
Yveltal says Ace Rights

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Fly
Steel Wing
Giga Impact
Thief
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Hidden Power [Ground]
Sky Drop
Rest
Sleep Talk
Embargo
Façade
Shadow Ball
Aerial Ace
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw
Dream Eater
Swagger
Sunny Day
Hone Claws
Dragon Claw
Confide
Cut
Frustration
Rain Dance
Return
Round
Secret Power

Tutor:

SCREEE

Hall of Fame: Dark Gym

Battles (5-2):
vs Birkal (W)
vs Rainman Legends (W)
vs Birkal [2] (W)
vs deadfox081 (W)
vs Frosty (L)
vs Elevator Music (W)

Greed the Sableye - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 6 times / 3 KOs.

Zara the Greninja - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 5 times / 6 KOs.

Jaeger the Colossoil - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 4 times / 2 KOs.

Shaula the Drapion - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 3 times / 3 KOs.

Nohr the Pangoro - Brought to battle: 6 times / Sent out: 3 times / 3 KOs.

Minerva the Honchkrow - Brought to battle: 5 times / Sent out: 2 times / 2 KOs.

Simurgh the Mandibuzz - Brought to battle: 3 times.

Asura the Hydreigon - Brought to battle: 2 times.

Chaos the Tyranitar - Brought to battle: 1 time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)