PS! Art: Room Voice Contest [Won by Yilx]

scene

Banned deucer.
Heya, and welcome to a particularly cool contest for roomvoice on PS! The Art room, led by Agous and Full Metal Dragon, has a new challenge - redesign any Pokemon by altering its type (using the type chart below).
  • You can use any visual medium to design your entry - sketches, sprites, paintings, digital art, sculptures, etc. are all good examples.
  • The rules are simple: Create an alternate version of a Pokemon by retyping it with the provided type replacement chart in any way you see fit in any style you see fit. You must change the Pokemon's type/s using the chart (if the Pokemon has two types, you must alter both). It's fine if one of the Pokemon's types becomes the other, for example Garchomp going from Dragon/Ground to Steel/Dragon.
  • Room Drivers and above will be judging your work. There's a small banlist (Arceus, Ditto, Rotom's ALTERNATE forms (regular Rotom is allowed)). As long as you aren't Driver (%) or higher in the Art room, you can enter the contest. You can submit as many entries as you want, of course. You can do more than one version of the same Pokemon if you have more than one idea. You can do an entire evolutionary family if you feel like it. More than one person can use the same Pokemon, that's all fine and dandy.
  • During the contest, roomauth will post some example pieces of the directions you could take with your work and to give you some inspiration. The contest will last until Sunday the 9th of February 2014. If you win the contest and have no previous issues with global or room authority, you'll be promoted to the Voice rank (+) and gain everlasting fame!

Finally, remember to have fun and happy arting!

Last edited:
heres my entrys-
Fairy-Ghost Yveltal (rainbow Yveltal)

Fire Typed Cresselia Coronisellia

Grass Type Regirock

Wish Luck on contest, all of you !!!!

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
As head of the Arts and Crafts room, I'd like to wish you all good luck, and thank you for entering this contest.

Have Fun!

Edit: WOULD ALL CONTESTANTS PUT THEIR PIECES IN A SPOILER TAG. I will have Scene add that in later.

Last edited:
I second what Agous said and wish you all luck, but I'm the better owner so it means more coming from me. :P

I have a lot of half finished sketches I did for this that I will finish up and add here.

hello! I'm Stellae (new to the chat) here are my entries

sorry the quality came out bad for this one, I had to use my phone to take a picture of it since my scanner broke

Last edited:
Here's my entry.

(I'm syxoeD on Showdown, by the way. Too lazy to make another email just to make another account when I already have one.)

Last edited:
I was going to do gardevoir but I just realised someone else has already done. Can I do gardevoir as well or should I just pick another pokemon? I'll probably do multiple entries anyway so I guess it's not too important, but if someone could give me a definite ruling on that that would be great.

Going to do 2. Electric-type Lilligant and Electric/Bug Gourgeist. Will update post when finished.

I tried my hardest.

Last edited:

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Here is bug dusclops! Click on it to enlarge it so it looks a little better. Its a little messy atm so I might finish it up later.
Even if doesn't win, I'm glad this tourney gave me the motivation to make this! Good luck to everyone else.

Last edited:

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As head of the Arts and Crafts room, I'd like to wish you all good luck, and thank you for entering this contest.

Have Fun!

Edit: WOULD ALL CONTESTANTS PUT THEIR PIECES IN A SPOILER TAG. I will have Scene add that in later.

I'm still pretty new to this site, what is the code for the spoiler tag,
?

Alright I finally finished my entry. It's an ice/poison type Surskit. .w.
Surskit has cool unique typing, and that held true for this concert too. Though ice/poison might very well be the worst possible defensive type. :P

The ice part was a lot of fun, but the poison I had to think a bit more. Eventually I found the Nightshade flower, which is pretty highly poisonous apparently as well as holding the traditional purple color of poison types.

http://puu.sh/6x3wc

Last edited:

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
I was going to do gardevoir but I just realised someone else has already done. Can I do gardevoir as well or should I just pick another pokemon? I'll probably do multiple entries anyway so I guess it's not too important, but if someone could give me a definite ruling on that that would be great.
You can do the same pokemon as someone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)